Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight (44158 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together / Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) / Lanre Gentry And Son, Juwon Spend Time Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by MxtaMichealz(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/mercy-aigbe-gentry-and-daughter-step.html
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WjGbbuL3lIc/WGFyAoGe8tI/AAAAAAAAUL0/eDNwlOI0XGYFAfzddyTiLDd85RM1AbhHQCEw/s1600/mercy.png[/img]
Mercy Aigbe and her daughter michelle, step out tonight for olamide's concert Eko Convention Centre

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by HIRAETH: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
FTC!!!.!.!.!
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by HolySteph(f): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ageless Goddess. Hmm... This her daughter, I hope she'll be able to control her.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by veekid(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2016

almost 11pm and mods never sleep..
This Mercy's daughter yaff ripe o, she don enter ileya sef abeg who get her number?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Okay o.

At least the girl is dressed for her age this time.

But I still don't support make up on teenagers, especially if they are not even up to 16.

16 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by ask4double(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmm.... In the making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by lilmax(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
so

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by wintersnow(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Mightyraw(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by frankloloko: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fake life . Most ladies look good but smell like fish inside . Please if you're reading this and you're lady . Don't try it in 2017 don't bring smelling puna to our houses again . Hisss

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by jegz25(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
her daughter don ripe o shuu...
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by crazygod(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Its good to give birth at a young age. Wow
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by KellyKertz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
And Tonight they will be Like grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by paschal47(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Even if the pics no still gree show, i go still book space.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Divay22(f): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
We have see.... grin
Next
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mercy is always slaying. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by adonbilivit: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
the person above me didn't impress me, I believe the person to post after me would make so much sense with his comment
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by ephi123(f): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
jegz25:
her daughter don ripe o shuu...
Is she a fruit?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by ahnie: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Are they stepping out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Nedu1982(f): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
This her smally daughter has badness written all over her innocent face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
The small girl should not come nd be fair overnight o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Bisjosh(f): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
I can see this gal has started having se!x angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by mhisbliss(f): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
plier
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by AmuEwu: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
I need three.some from mama and child
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by horlabiyi(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
They both look fuckable
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Make una no pick offence oooooo. The girl no fine + she no get sense of dressing like her mama.
Mercy Aigbe must explain oooo whether the girl na her biological daughter or adopted lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by hafeenah(f): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
some mothers can be funny,what example are you laying for a 16 years old girl.taking her to a night concert instead of her to be at home either sleeping or studying. I won't be surprise if she takes her to a night club.mercy aigbe u are meant to be a role model and a good example to ur daughter.u are meant to train her in a godly manner,not like this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by stevenson007: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Heard tickets were SOLD OUT. People weren't able to purchase tickets anymore.

OLAMIDE is the king of Concerts in Nigeria!
Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by stevenson007: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
AmuEwu:
I need three.some from mama and child

Re: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight by dahunsy(f): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Coughs**clears throat# but they are selling the same thing naaa sad .....so ds grown up chic don suck mercy boobs grow like ds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video / Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos / Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.