Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Illuminati Brotherhood - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Illuminati Brotherhood (1859 Views)

Greetings! Welcome To The Illuminati World. Bringing The Poor, The Needy / Join The Great Illuminati Today To Be Rich And Fame An Interested Person Should / 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati Brotherhood by illuminatiword8: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Have you been looking for a chance to join the powerful illuminati brotherhood. Well here is your chance to join the illuminati brotherhood to be rich, powerful, famous, wealthy, protected and respected. The Illuminati is a brotherhood were loved is shared and plans to establish the new world order for more information about joining the Illuminati email at johnilluminate8@gmail.com also with my whatsapp number: +2347066070542

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Brotherhood by lordmaster: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Hello My people i bring to you good news that will change your life forever and ever, and this is my joy and happiness. people say To become a member of the illuminati is a very difficult task. but i bring to your notice that to become a bonafide member of the brotherhood illuminati temple have been made very easy, sometime ago i was just eager to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and i meant so many persons who never showed me the right way. few months ago i saw so many people testifying of how agent John Nelly linked them up, and they become a complete member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, so i decided to contact Mr John Nelly who gave me the right link to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, i followed all the steps, and today i am a proud member of the brotherhood of Illuminati temple. so i want you all to help me say a big thanks to agent John Nelly. In case you have been aspiring to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and you have not meet the right person before now, i want to tell you to quickly contact the right Illuminati agent now. he is no other person than contact Johnnelly666@gmail.com. the mission of the brotherhood now is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from the life of all. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, and do you want wealth, famous, protection, long life, prosperity just name it just as i have now, immediately you are a full member of the illuminati, the first benefit is amount of $200,000.00, and the illuminati is ready to help you achieve your dreams, contact agent John Nelly on the illuminati email: illuminatinewrule@yahoo.com or his phone number +2348077544690 and become a legitimate member, join us today and become rich, powerful, famous all your Generation. IF YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND PROCEDURE KINDLY MAKE THIS OATH (i am ready to join the hood i swear with my blood and life ) In response to this mail write the Oath in Capital Letters and send Back to me.
Re: Illuminati Brotherhood by elesaspicy(f): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
I would not be interested in join for any means of Millions or to be Famous .But for only power and knowing that I too can become a God ..and to gain knowlage and wisdom from the light of our UNIVERSE and to be LOYAL to only The Illuminati
Re: Illuminati Brotherhood by LordPherule(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2017
End Time Things. Wal Asri.
Re: Illuminati Brotherhood by alice1166: 11:34pm On Mar 09
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call himĀ +2349130700648 or WhatsApp himĀ +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: Illuminati Brotherhood by LordIsaac(m): 2:27am On Mar 10
Jesus is the good news any man can desire. He is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to God except through Him. What shall it profit a man if he gains the world and loses his own soul? Nothing in this world is worth losing eternity with Jesus for. Accept Jesus today and flee from all invitations of evil! Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Introduces New Novel For 2017 UTME (Photos) / A Message To Old Slay Queens From Young School Leavers / Several Things Bill Gates Said Today About Nigeria That You Should Take Note Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.