Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kiss Daniel Gets Robbed On Stage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kiss Daniel Gets Robbed On Stage (936 Views)

Download Kiss Daniel's New Album Titled 'no Bad Songz' / Kiss Daniel(kd) Performing At Pleasure Park Portharcourt. / Kiss Daniel – No Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Gets Robbed On Stage by Shortyy(f): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Kiss Daniel gets robbed on stage, escapes death as robbers attack Christmas Village in Calabar
In the early hours of Monday, armed robbers stormed the Calabar Christmas Village in Cross River State, while Kiss Daniel was performing.
It could not be confirmed if anyone was killed in the incident, but it was learnt that several people were stabbed. It was learnt that some others, who sustained gunshot injuries, had been hospitalised.
People usually pay rent to the state government to operate shops in the village for the one-month (December 1-December 31) end of year activities. The incident occurred just after midnight while the artiste was performing. .
A shop owner, who sold food at the village, Glory Akpan, said: “I was wounded. Some boys came into the village and tried to rob that guy, who sings “Oya talk to me o Mama” (Kiss Daniel), while he was performing. .
They threw bottles and other dangerous objects at him. They later brought out guns and began to shoot sporadically. The robbers attacked him and removed his clothes. They would have killed him. I don’t know how he survived that night.
There were thousands of people in the Christmas Village and the situation caused pandemonium. They broke everything in my shop. They carried all my money and robbed many shops. Our chairs were broken. .
Everybody ran helter-skelter. Cars were smashed. They broke some cars to steal from them. At a point, the lights went off and I thought I was going to die. Someone even stole my pot of melon soup, which was on fire."

www.instablog9ja.com
Lalasticlala isn't this FP worthy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Gets Robbed On Stage by stainlink(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2016
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Gets Robbed On Stage by alberto2k(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2016
Oya talk to me o mama grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Gets Robbed On Stage by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2016
state of insecurity.......shaking ma head for this nation
Re: Kiss Daniel Gets Robbed On Stage by iamharkinwaley: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Thanks goodness he survived d attacks.... Am happy 4 him.
Re: Kiss Daniel Gets Robbed On Stage by Iceeydee: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make You Rich, Happy And Popular / Rite Foods Test Invite / Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.