Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (51844 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Daveed4Jesus(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2016
2017: Primate Ayodele prophesies on politics, economy, sports, others

At the INRI Evangelical and Spiritual Church, Lagos State, renowned cleric and founder of the church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, shares his prophecies for 2017 and beyond with KEHINDE OYETIMI and RITA OKONOBOH.

The polity

The Spirit of God says there will be series of political consultations in the country, the outcome of which may ruin the political fortunes of some politicians. If this government wants to succeed, it has to declare three days of fasting and prayers in order to rebuke the curse which is affecting the country. The situation on ground now needs a lot of prayers. President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term ambition will cause chaos. Atiku Abubakar’s political machinery will collapse. As things stand, it is not yet the turn of the Igbo to rule Nigeria. [/b]However, in all sincerity, an Igbo person should be in charge of the country’s economic affairs. That is when we can get a bit of change in the economy. That is also subject to the fact that they must pick the right Igbo person. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Makarfi-led and Sheriff-led factions will not unite.

[b]The APC will still split into two factions and it will affect President Buhari because that break in the APC will cause division at the villa. Buhari will have issues with Obasanjo, Tinubu and some other core northerners. The residuals of APC and PDP will come together to form another major party.
Some governors of the APC and PDP will have issues with their respective parties. The 2019 elections will cause confusion, even within the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). Buhari should take the issues of the Niger Delta militants and those agitating for the state of Biafra very seriously. Even the Shiites under el-Zakzaky should be taken very seriously.

I foresee the re-emergence of the herdsmen troubles in Igala land (Kogi), Benue and Taraba states. I foresee killings in Nigeria and this will affect the offices of the service chiefs. The following states: Zamfara, Adamawa, Benue, Plateau, Jigawa, Gombe, Kogi, Anambra and Delta must be careful to avert untoward developments.

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) will not be scrapped but I foresee reforms that will affect its modus operandi. Let us pray against school collapse. Let us pray against killings in our schools. I foresee that kidnappers will invade schools.

Let us pray against explosions in some states, namely: Oyo, Kwara, Lagos and Ogun. Let us pray to rebuke a major accident in the country that will shock the people. I foresee that some governors will be indicted on charges of corruption while some people earlier charged for corrupt practices will be given clean bill of health.

If Anambra State governor leaves the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), he will be rubbished. The Anambra election will be very tough but it is God who will help the governor retain that seat. I also warn Mimiko not to change parties, else he will be rubbished. PDP senators will go against some bills. There will be constitutional amendment. Enugu, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Delta should pray against attacks, especially at their Houses of Assembly.

We must be careful as there will be jailbreak. The prison controller must be careful so that he will not be rubbished. I will advise Buhari to release Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu. There will also be issues with regard to electricity distribution companies in many states. Some states may be in darkness for as much as 24 hours in 2017. Tariff will also increase and there will be several moves by the government to provide stable electricity but it will not go as expected.

There will be issues of corruption in the army and the chief of army staff should pray not to have issues while in office. We should also pray for the air force. The issue with Boko Haram should not be assumed to be over as a major attack is being planned for the coming year and the military should be on alert. Some ministers would be indicted for corruption.

There would be redeployment of some DSS directors. There would also be retirement of some DSS officers and that may not go down well with some of them. Nigeria needs prayers against bomb attacks in the South-West. Abuja must also be careful to prevent explosions. Adamawa, Abia should pray for God to maintain their states. Our judiciary will face many issues and we should pray against court strikes and the death of a judge. Let us also pray against train accident and boat tragedy in Nigeria.

Nigeria will spend money on weather problems and pollution. We should pray against gun attacks and external aggression as it relates to our borders. Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Taraba, Jigawa, Adamawa, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo, Osun states should pray against political tension. We should pray against religious crisis. There will be some changes to INEC’s regulations. The card reader will still disappoint many Nigerians. Nigeria will want to attempt electronic voting for the 2019 elections but it will cause a lot of problems. There will be moves for state policing but it will cause a lot of problems. New train stations will be inaugurated.

I see flood. Herdsmen will be on the rampage. Let’s pray Nigeria doesn’t have problems with Iran. Let’s pray that a major shipment of oil being imported does not sink. I see fishes dying and as such, cost of fish will increase in 2017. Rivers, Cross River, Oyo, Kwara, Kogi will have their commissioners of police changed. Some traditional rulers in Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti may be dethroned. Alaafin of Oyo, Olubadan of Ibadan, Emir of Kano, Emirs of Niger, Taraba, Ilorin should pray not to have challenges with their health. Let us pray not to lose any of our traditional rulers. Alhaji Aliko Dangote should pray against fire outbreak and other challenges. There will be rumours concerning Dangote. The entertainment industry should pray for unity and pray against accidents, court cases, and debts. There will be change in the process of taxation. JAMB will make changes to its process for admission, as well as entrance for secondary schools. NUJ should pray as there will be issues in the association and there may be a gang up against the NUJ president. Government may want to ban tricycles and motorcycles in Lagos and Oyo states. We should pray against building collapse. Let’s pray we don’t lose a former first lady. We should also pray not to lose a frontline politician. Government must not be at loggerheads with religious institutions in 2017 because it will be as if they are going against God. The new Ondo governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, will face challenges, but with divine intervention and focus, he will succeed.

Emeka Ofor should be careful. [/b]One Oyo market will be razed by fire. Onitsha market should pray against explosions and rebuke leadership troubles. Let’s pray we don’t lose any journalist. Nigeria Union of Teachers will embark on strike. Some obas will be indicted for criminal activities while some obas will be taken to court. I foresee changes in vehicle number plates and the process of motor licensing. The Speaker of the House of representatives may be indicted if care is not taken.

I[b] foresee that some very close aides of former President Jonathan will betray him and even the former Vice-President Namadi Sambo. Let’s pray we don’t lose a former and a present first lady in Nigeria.

Workers of the Lagos transport system will embark on strike. Forte Oil must pray so that any of their trucks will not be involved in a fatal accident

Jonathan will be involved in moves to bring the PDP back to political reckoning. I foresee that President Buhari and Bola Tinubu will hold meetings on ways to re-strategise concerning the All Progressives Congress but the outcome may not work as expected. President Buhari will hold consultations on ways to appoint new ministers or reshuffle his cabinet but I foresee that he will still not get it right. Exxon Mobil will experience troubles as the company will be forced to make some payments. The government will embark on reconstruction work on the Abuja-Lagos-Okene highway.

Economy

The economy will improve a little but will later get worse. This will continue until the government is ready to do the right thing. I foresee fluctuation in the way our economy will respond to the current recession in line with the economic indices. There will be ripples in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) because the CBN would not be able to proffer solution to the economic recession. It will proffer ideas which will be temporary and in the long run, not bring any lasting solution. CBN should pray against fire outbreak at any of their offices. Banks such as Fidelity, Diamond, Access, Stanbic IBTC and Zenith should take note. CBN will also want to take over two banks. Managing Directors of Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Stanbic IBTC must be very prayerful. There will be retrenchment in some banks. If care is not taken, there will be merging of some banks in 2017. Zenith Bank and First Bank should also pray against fire outbreak and robbery attacks. Next year will be worse than 2016. Nigeria will struggle with recession and it will affect a lot of things, including foreign investment, unless the president changes his economic team. To say that what is affecting the current state of things is not spiritual is a waste of time.

The Nigerian Labour Congress will protest because of the inability of some states to pay salaries, in spite of bailouts. Some states will collapse. Nigeria will borrow. Our economy needs a lot of prayers. As many as 26 states will not be able to function properly next year. [b]Let us pray that we don’t exchange dollar as high as N600 and pounds for N700 or N800. [/b]We should pray against rise in the prices of foodstuffs. Price of flour will increase and that of rice and garri will fluctuate. Moreover, some insurance companies will have issues with their licences. Government will not get it right with the attempt to diversify into agriculture. Some new telecommunication companies will want to register but they will have issues. Visa procurement for the United States of America will change procedure. MTN may have issues and will face court trial. Airtel will have ripples among its management. Etisalat should pray against connection problems. Also, if care is not taken, Nigerians may begin to pay tax on phone calls. Let us pray against bridge collapse. Toll gates will return. There will be network trouble around April/May for all telecommunications networks. Some of their staff will also be relieved of their jobs. MTN should pray against fire outbreak. Let us pray that frontliners in the telecommunications sector would not experience sorrow. Cement prices will not be stable. The embargo on rice importation will be partially lifted and later returned. Some companies will face challenges with stock exchange. APCON will be taken to court.

Sports

Nigeria will lift a cup. The technical adviser will have issues with the NFF. Let us pray against death of a former player, referee, linesman and that there will be no crisis. The NFF should pray against probe because money will cause problems. Some Nigerian players should pray fervently not to have problems in their clubs. Victor Moses and Kelechi Iheanacho should pray against injuries. Alex Iwobi should be careful and prayerful about changing clubs. NFF will have issues with sponsors.

Aviation

There will be changes in various management authorities in the aviation sector. Let us pray against unexpected emergency landing at the airports. Lufthansa should pray that their workers would not go on strike. Air France should pray against emergency landing. There will be a major plane crash in the world in which a lot of people will lose their lives. Arik Air should be careful not to have crisis. Let us pray for all our cargo airlines. I see sack in Arik Air, Aero Contractors and Air Peace. Arik, Lufthansa and Dana workers will go on protest.

Health

I see a kind of disease coming up. Lassa fever is not yet over in Nigeria so the health sector should be on the lookout.[b] I see a disease which will give the World Health Organisation (WHO) a lot of problems. [/b]Solutions to cancer, HIV and Hepatitis A will begin to take major shape next year. Let’s pray against hypertension and cholera outbreak.

International

Incoming Ghanaian President should not probe past leaders because if he does, it will collapse his government. President Donald Trump of the United States of America will take some wrong steps and he should be careful so his life will not be threatened. America will lose that place they have held as one of the top countries of the world. There will be flood in Brazil and India. America will have problems which will extend to the whole world. There will be a major train collision – Spain, Germany and France should be very prayerful.

Let us pray against shipwreck in international waters. Germany should pray against troubles. France and UK also need prayers. Some European countries will face recession. In the United Kingdon, BREXIT will cause much problems. We should pray against problems at Buckingham Palace. The US will experience economic meltdown. I foresee that there will be flooding and serious erosion in the United Kingdom and some European countries. I foresee crisis and absence of peace in some parts of the world. There will be problem in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/2017-primate-ayodele-prophesies-politics-economy-sports-others/

4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2016
God knows those that serve him

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by randomperson: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2016
I laugh in tongues... grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by lielbree: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
angry
Them don start. Prophets of doom. With false predictions

36 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by AntiWailer: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Very Shocking.

Let me analyze some key prophesies.

I will respect any Prophet who says Man Utd Will Win the Premier League this season more. grin

However, in all sincerity, an Igbo person should be in charge of the country’s economic affairs. That is when we can get a bit of change in the economy. That is also subject to the fact that they must pick the right Igbo person.
grin grin
This one na prophesy ?

Since the democratic dispensation started, They have been the best qualified resources in terms of our economy and finance.

Soludo, Iweala and Oby are all Professors of Economics with global experience including World Bank.

Managing Directors of Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Stanbic IBTC must be very prayerful. There will be retrenchment in some banks. If care is not taken, there will be merging of some banks in 2017. Zenith Bank and First Bank should also pray against fire outbreak and robbery attacks. Next year will be worse than 2016. Nigeria will struggle with recession and it will affect a lot of things, including foreign investment, unless the president changes his economic team. To say that what is affecting the current state of things is not spiritual is a waste of time.

lol.

Every year, banks retrench. As a matter of fact, after every appraisal cycle, as they are promoting people, they will retrench some and put some people on PIP.

THIS IS NOT A PROPHECY !

Buhari will have issues with Obasanjo, Tinubu and some other core northerners.

Awwwww !!! so shocking.

Is Buhari not having issues with them already ? Is Jibril and Shehu not a Northerner ?

This is not Prophesy Sir.

Visa procurement for the United States of America will change procedure.

With Trump in charge and his immigration phobia, this is expected and a very very easy guess.

Solutions to cancer, HIV and Hepatitis A will begin to take major shape next year.

Seriously I am beginning to believe Freeze and his Yahoo Yahoo Tag.

Solutions to this disease is taking shape already. Billions of dollars have been invested in the research that is already yielding fruits and some in clinical trials already.

The Spirit of God says there will be series of political consultations in the country, the outcome of which may ruin the political fortunes of some politicians.
Haba.

Consultations happen everyday na and the outcome has been ruining fortunes for decades.

Cos if i discover that you held meetings with my enemies, I will deny you everything I can.

Reading Obasanjo's book My Watch is enough to understand this

There will be a major plane crash in the world in which a lot of people will lose their lives.

From 1999 - 2016. PLANE CRASH EVERY SINGLE YEAR with an average of 500 people dead as a result of such crash.

Saying Plane will crash in 2017 is not shocking neither is it a prophesy. It is a prediction and the stake will be very low if it were to be in a betting environment.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote should pray against fire outbreak and other challenges.

Hahaha. That dude has several Trucks on the road, several factories accross Africa.

The Dangote Group is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group is one of the leading diversified business conglomerates in Africa, and employs more than 26,000 people

How wont he see fire outbreak and challenges ? grin grin The probability is very high.

and dnt worry please, they are all insured.

We should pray against building collapse
lol.

Even Synagogue, another church and recently police college collapsed.

We should rather pray against greediness and useless contractors.

As for building collapse, we will continue to witness until corruption stops at every point.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by MrPresident1: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by januzaj(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
I smell Bullshits

36 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by INTROVERT(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
What if the world ends tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by MrPresident1: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yes I said it angry

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by coolestchris(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
I prophesy fall in religion

1 Like

Yes! I am reconfirming that Jesus will be here on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by olaolulazio(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
I foresee Seun lalasticlala and other mods putting my thread on fp always, eve n if they doesn't make sense.

I foresee 2017 as my year of greatness....

Economy may not improve but I will improve greatly.

I foresee every one saying Amen....

I see greatness in nairaland and in everyone here.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by policy12: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dem don come o.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Should I comment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Jaytecq(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
owk... lets keep finger crossed. and wait
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by YoursGEJ(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Let me bookmark this and we'll check again by the end of next year. Then we'll know whether this one is a true prophet

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by MrPresident1: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Are you listening to me? I say Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 so prepare in sobriety and watchfulness grin

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by felzylix(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
predictions
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by adedayoa2(f): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ahnnahn, prophesies here and there
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by maximunimpact(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Here we gooo
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thank God MMM is back again ... I mean my friend ooo, Mukhtar Muhammad Mustapha.. He came for Christmas... All the way from Russia... What a coincidence

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by IMASTEX: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
forecasting you mean. . .Why are you disturbing yourself? hmmm. This is how it starts. Then, when it doesn't work out as guessed. He will start explaining the prophecies on why it failed. Like his colleague did about America presidential election.
Religion in Africa is a mess!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by danidee10(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is not prophecy na

Even a baby can Predict this..mtchewww

Abeg who has that "those who give a fvck picture" angry

7 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Vickiweezy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Cheap publicity stunt.
Looking for popularity and church customers members.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by fixedhollies(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Till Nigerians come to the understanding that the purpose of Prophecy is for correction and amendments. We will continue to missuse it...

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Igbo this , igbo that. It seems this is what drives traffic these days
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by theripper3: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
I don't have to be drunk or under any ethereal influence to have these many guesses .
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Pavore9: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
With Nigeria already dysfunctional, what is prophetic about what he said? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by ConcNiggress56(f): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
The name "God" has been messed up by our religious leaders.. Can God please change his name already.. These people led by the devil to confuse the masses are plain stewpid!!

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
NP: Wash - Tekno
Re: Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
These are the signs that used to tell me that we are about to enter another year if my calendars, watches and clocks are malfunctioning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) / Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.