Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? (8002 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? / Is Calling Ur Bf By Name A Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Mrblazer(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
Just because I did not call her for 2 days due to some reasons, she said I dont love her anymore and I am having an affair outside. Does calling your gal on daily basis measures the degree of love you have for her?
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by nana(f): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
Women! When will some women learn

To answer ur question, calling her daily don't measure the degree of ur love for her. If a guy is going cheat on you,he can do it even while showing u lots of love and affection.

Tell ur gf to take some chill pills.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Pweety4me(f): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Poster u and gf probs well it doesn't definetly not!
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Mrblazer(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
grin. No Pweety, is not actually me and my gal's prob, is a general prob. Am using me and my gal as an example.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by puskin: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
@poster
Ur gf is a slow thinker.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2009
@poster
put it this way: if you have been calling her everyday for the last year and you suddenly stop calling for 2 days then she has reasons to worry since you have changed your pattern.
let her know the reason why you suddenlky stop calling her ET VOILA.

as for the love bit, tell your girlfriend that calling her everyday is NOT a sign of your love(especially if you have nothing to say) but just that you are a caring person.
your love should not be valued via the amount of phone call you make to her.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Emmxyl(m): 2:57am On Nov 19, 2009
My Guy, na the orientation wey you bin give so you no suppose complain. Well as for weda calling her everybody will show her that you love and care for her, My brother, na lie. Dey no dey use that one measure love at all. You no call person no mean say the person no dey ur mind
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Fhemmmy: 3:03am On Nov 19, 2009
Never start a relationship with something you not sure you can keep up with.

1 Like

Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by sjeezy8: 4:05am On Nov 19, 2009
I hate talkin on the phone text messages are WAY better
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by yommys01(m): 5:54am On Nov 19, 2009
You too no do well for not calling her but if you didn't call them she should. I try to call my girlfriend everyday and if I don't call, she calls.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Pweety4me(f): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2009
Partnership. . . smiley
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by whitelexi(m): 6:11am On Nov 19, 2009
@Poster: Your's was 2 days, mine was a day, and its not like i forgot oh, i went to watch my gunners play a soccer game. . . i didnt call cos we lost and i was pissed. . . Its crazy!!!
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by yankidelta(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2009
no, infact personally i dont like dat.instead calls shld be sparingly if not i'll term it BUGGING.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Druss(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2009
If you truly love someone - how can you not call them for one day? That is bizarre!!
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by nethacker(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2009
I am tired of al these our girls sha  embarassed embarassed embarassed . u can be callin every minute while u will be shining some other gurl's congo in a hotel or a friend's crib  grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Mrblazer(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2009
Talking from experience uh?
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by candyshore: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2009
callin her evryday doesnt measure d love , but goes a long way of she knowing u are thinkin of her nd i think everyone likes to know they re being thot of, esp by their loved ones.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by nethacker(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2009
Mr blazer:

Talking from experience uh?
yes ooooo grin grin grin
not only me sef. I heard it on radio this morning 92.3 inspiration FM where a lady cheated on her fiance dat she has been dating for 7yrs.She cheated with her ex for 4months meanwhile she calls her fiance like say na tomorow world go end grin grin grin
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by steeze(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2009
That's the problem with most r/ships. They just lay back and expect you to call. Even when there's no money, or when u have nothing important to say. If a girl calls me regularly i'd really feel funny. I mean, a brother needs his space.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by whitelexi(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2009
Druss:

If you truly love someone - how can you not call them for one day? That is bizarre!!

Dude, some people actually have things to do. . .  Like some of us have really busy schedules that keep us out and about for like 18hrs a day!!

If a call matters so much to her, why cant she call?
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by xynerise: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2009
If I FLASH HER 3 TIMES IT MEANS I LOVE HER,2 MEANS I MISS HER. MUST CALL HER OFTEN?
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Mrblazer(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
Oh boy have you been released?
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
The most important thing in a relationship is communication. I dont understand how someone will go a day not to talk of two days without communicationg with someone you love.

Lexi has a point though - she could have called! There's no rule that says only the guy has to make the calls.  Of course it makes us feel better if he calls . . . but either way, 2 days is too long for people in a relationdship to go without any form of communication!
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by nethacker(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ujujoan:

The most important thing in a relationship is communication. I dont understand how someone will go a day not to talk of two days without communicationg with someone you love.

Lexi has a point though - she could have called! There's no rule that says only the guy has to make the calls.  Of course it makes us feel better if he calls . . . but either way, 2 days is too long for people in a relationdship to go without any form of communication!
i can do without calling her for days and i dnt bother.Likewise herself grin grin
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Mrblazer(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
According to xynerise, is flashing her not part of showing how much you miss her? grin
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
nethacker:

i can do without calling her for days and i dnt bother.Likewise herself grin grin

Well, you guys are obviously cheating on each other tongue
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by iice(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
Calls again undecided
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by xynerise: 3:11am On Oct 27, 2010
I hv been searching for this topic.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by SALady(f): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2010
I like what MRBrown says. But then @poster if you are not calling why wont she call you? simple
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by lostout: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
IF u call everyday to her, then why not in 2 days, We women sometimes get spoiled so given a good reason for not calling for 2 days can be excuse, wenti again we fit add.
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by queeneve: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2010
No,

My husband always call me during his breaks so I expects his phone call if I don't get it then I do think something is wrong,

That why I tell men all the time don't start nothing you are not willing to continue,
Re: Does Calling Ur Bf/gf On Phone On Daily Basis Means U Love Her So Much? by Dyt(f): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
2 me its a way i know he still atleast thinks of me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.