Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (26538 Views)

Achebe’s "Things Fall Apart" Named In Bbc’s 100 Stories That Shaped The World / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by senitorspeaker(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
"The tenth generation".... Read dnt like it? Then even God can not please u.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2017
biafrabushboy
that guy too good joor
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by sauceEEP(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2017
datsincerechic
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by castrol180(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Mismossy (Seriki)
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by zizytd(m): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Devil who loved me is one of the best stories on nairaland, davidflo u too much.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by moonnstar(f): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2017
chocolate and sushi,
taking chances,
a man to call her own,
Allen avenue,
iya nylon bag.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by offio(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2017
MISSED CALL.... though I am still looking for d Complete episodes from episode 33
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by tonyxxx(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Royver

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Coolgent(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Ozila; sex and the city.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Joyekpen: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Oyinprince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by egorov(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Davidflo - The Devil who Loved me and that his Agbero story.
I still thought about them yesterday.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by MrWhite007(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
To those that mentioned me... Thanks... I cannot fit thank all of you at once cheesy

Thanks.

LARRY SUN. ......BIAFRANBUSHBOY
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by xolocious(m): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2017
YungTemy Obimgbo Gabbygraze

Their works are awesome. Best ever!!!

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by verygudbadguy(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Zubby77 There and back in time....
Davidflo The devil who loved me...

If only Zubby promotes his website like every other book websites, the guy go don go far gan.

So far, I have introduced at least 10 colleagues to Nairaland and Davidflo books.. They love it here mehn....

Shout out to other writers in the house. You guys are doing a great Job.

Bigups to Seun for the platform too....

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2017
My name is miracle. A clarion call to confusion. The devil who loved me. The mysterious Aba girl. The story of a depraved sex worker. My I.T sexcapade etc cheesy
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ashewoboy(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2017
omo na repogirl. in fact, repogirl made me like literature section. "false pretenses". the introduction was just very dope.

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by arewaboy01(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Khalifaa:
Chistar: Why i want to be bad
bros ur head dy there
d story maddd
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by dnawah(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2017
collinometricx:
bibijay123-------twine, Allen avenue, almost perfect...
(JEEZ ALl her story made Mhi cry)
ozila-----witches and wizards, murica my river wife..(I was hot inside mhi)
dindy.... I laugh and laugh and Mhi roommate thought I was getting mad...
perfecter4real
yungtemy
moneysoldier's lost in Absu
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2017
maziomenuko :- National Year of S€x and Comfort... and Place of Promiscuous assignment.....
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Jazmiynne: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2017
AudreyTimms - Letting Go

AudreyTimms - Unfulfilled Promises

AudreyTimms you are gifted! smiley

4 Likes

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by SuperSuave(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Zuby77's there and back in time is classic
Onihaxy's Adebimpe the fb girl
Davidflo - tale of a private lesson teacher, sex drug and robbery
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Missonas(f): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
ashewoboy:
omo na repogirl. in fact, repogirl made me like literature section. "false pretenses". the introduction was just very dope.
Exactly! Her choice of words and description was suberb. Back then sef some said she should write books. She should be doing pretty well on that now i bet. I am surprised no one mentioned her. Anyways iv not been too frequent there like i used to guess more people write there nw

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Ak2fyn(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Blood Diamonds
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by elMacho(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Ironkurtain. bloodline part 1&2
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by yeyedeysmell(f): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Babsopey... My Final Year Love
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ashewoboy(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Missonas:

Exactly! Her choice of words and description was suberb. Back then sef some said she should write books. She should be doing pretty well on that now i bet. I am surprised no one mentioned her. Anyways iv not been too frequent there like i used to guess more people write there nw

you know they are mentioning all these newbies writers na. repogirl na their mamacheesy.

repogirl has no time to write, that's why. hopefully, she will write a book.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by laykhorn(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2017
This isnt a difficult one for me. The following people have given me sleepless nights sometimes in days consecutively.

RedMosquito
LarrySun
Repogirl
Princesa

Be warned: Never get into their trap. If you see their stories, dont make that click, I repeat, dont make the click. You will either read for the next days and send every other thing to priority zero OR you will die of curiosity and suspense. If you make the leap, your life will never remain the same. Cheers to all writers on this platform. A huge shoutout to llaykorn too.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by BrutusOj(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Zubby77: There and back in time
Coolva22* can't recall the title, but the story was so popular back in 2011/2012
Foxyflow
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sainttops(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Angelisto ni o
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by vhatpweetygurl(f): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Audrey Timms Letting Go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Surviving Evil (thriller) / The Bosom Strangler / Stan Lee Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.