Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully (11222 Views)

Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Merry xmas and a happy new year in advance to every one

Mcbrooklyn
Iamlegend
Obontami
Sinaj
Laveda
Tee59
Classcaptain
Misspicy and every other goons and gooness of mine

I have noticed that gals dnt fully commit them selves to a guy officially until the guy in question dating her ravishes the said girlfriend wth his koboko of konji known as dick for slangs and pen.is in biology
Let me use my self as an example, I remember dating this pretty gal one time and and she was having reservations abt my authencity and I knew it and I decided to play cool and not act controlling or domineering cos I've not yet plucked her pants frm her waists yet. And whenever I aske her for outing dates she'll choose to be wth her friends and give me little time but I never complained and I kept my look " like the bible says be anxious for nothing" I wasn't anxious and I let her have her way while still show her affections, love warmth.

She wld bring her friends to visit me at my work place and I didn't make a fuss abt it buh rather welcome them, but every thing took a better turn after I had sex wth her, she almost always cancels appointments to be wth me cos I guess she felt she has invested herself and body in2 the relationship.
And I kept fvckn her every time, no thanks to the konji always piling in my waist, before we had sex she'll get angry and expect me to make up for it when she feels hurt, but when I fvcked her whenever she feels hurt she won't get angry easily instead she'll seek to sort things out and make things work

Guys pls in 2017, shine ur eyes and shine ur gal's kongo, keep askn and seekn for sex wth until u get it, remeber he who seeks shall find, keep knocking at the door of her pvssy and one day the door will be open un to you, remember, whosover knocks the door,it shall be open unto him, and after u have fvcked her, u now have mastery in the relationship but pls dnt take advantage of her and don't be domineering, never beat her wth ur fist rather use ur dick cos that's wat it's there for, it's not jus for urinating, dnt shout at her instead shout at breats and pvssy by suckn and lickn them passionately, the only time u may shout when u're wth her is when u want to cum due to the overwhelming sweetness of her pvssy and don't use ur hands to ruffle her body in order to get her do something instead use ur hands to caress her body and smooch her to cloud 9 and watch her love u forever,

Guy pls use ur brain and use ur dick don't use ur fist cos the effects will blur her love like a mist

I wish u a happy 2017 I shall uploads thread of my sexual conquest as they happen, I promise u all

Cheers

Happy twenty sexventeen in advance

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by optional1(f): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
so u mean cos u weren't committed in ur relationship and he fvck u before u can sit down and b committed to him means that they should fvck as many gals they like in 2017.. Just for d gals to b committed.

Isorite

1 Like

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:
so u mean cos u weren't committed in ur relationship and he fvck u before u can sit down and b committed to him means that they should fvck as many gals they like in 2017.. Just for d gals to b committed.

Isorite
I din't ask them to fvck as many gals,I meant they should fvck the gal they are dating

13 Likes

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by whitebeard(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by banjicom(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin
thank you bro.
for this advice, can you be my mentor/teacher i promise to be a good student.
please i mean it cheesy
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
banjicom:
grin

thank you bro.

for this advice, can you be my mentor/teacher i promise to be a good student.

please i mean it cheesy
well, I being schooled by the spirit of lust, if only u'll welcome him to be ur companion too

1 Like

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by Bluezy13(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
But na true talk o

4 Likes

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by brandydaniells(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Partially true... But... Na partime job b dah
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by optional1(f): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
I din't ask them to fvck as many gals,I meant they should fvck the gal they are dating

and wat if d gal is not interested in sex like no sex before marriage he should break up with her cos she won't be committed to him?

Guys fvck untill you fvck maami water as galfrnd.
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by Divay22(f): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na wa o.... grin grin grin ;DYou might be right though

4 Likes

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by CentaurXXV: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
A male with a female icon attached to his sobriquet.

#Fûcking personality disorder! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

and wat if d gal is not interested in sex like no sex before marriage he should break up with her cos she won't be committed to him?

Guys fvck untill you fvck maami water as galfrnd.
dat no sex before marriage talk is a scam u gals use to waste people's time,

And the idea of fvckn mammy water is not a bad idea, fvckn a half woman and half fish hmmmmmmmm after fvckn her I'll cut her fish part for food

12 Likes

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
Na wa o.... grin grin grin ;DYou might be right though
I'm right abi, so lemme and u fvck na so that you can submit to me fully, cos I dream abt u always

2 Likes

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by isaackenshaw: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dis is ur closing remarks for theyear 2016.

1 Like

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by rengsho: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
I am not understanding this OP is it a Male or a Female that is talikg.

1 Like

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by Divay22(f): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
I'm right abi, so lemme and u fvck na so that you can submit to me fully, cos I dream abt u always
lol OP not me o grin grin grin grin grin grin I am following the cross
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
lol OP not me o grin grin grin grin grin grin I am following the cross
baby jus follow lemme cross u, I'm all the cross u'll be needn, and I'm not heavy I'll be a very light cross on u, provided u carry me on that lovely shoulder of urs. Trust me
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
isaackenshaw:
Dis is ur closing remarks for theyear 2016.
well maybe, I jus want to urge our brothers not remain in friendzone fc cos that club dnt pay much

2 Likes

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by Divay22(f): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
baby jus follow lemme cross u, I'm all the cross u'll be needn, and I'm not heavy I'll be a very light cross on u, provided u carry me on that lovely shoulder of urs. Trust me
tongue tongue tongue :PNO
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
tongue tongue tongue :PNO
well, I'll keepn knockn at the door of ur pvssy by faith and I know some day it shall be opened unto me
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by Divay22(f): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
well, I'll keepn knockn at the door of ur pvssy by faith and I know some day it shall be opened unto me
I hear you
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by obontami: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

Isorite

He's didn't advice people to fuccck as many girls they want. The message he's passing across is "fuccck that girl you are dating if you want her to be committed". Which is very true.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by chigoizie7(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Op u are correct.

They might be reluctant @ 1st, but the moment those legs are opened, they feel they have invested their last kobo and as such, will like to get their dividends. So, they work hard to make it work. They work so hard so that u don't dump them, ( they hate that feeling of being used and dumped) even when no one used anyone.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by obontami: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
dat no sex before marriage talk is a scam u gals use to waste people's time,

And the idea of fvckn mammy water is not a bad idea, fvckn a half woman and half fish hmmmmmmmm after fvckn her I'll cut her fish part for food

I like this. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by obontami: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
chigoizie7:
Op u are correct.

They might be reluctant @ 1st, but the moment those legs are opened, they feel they have invested their last kobo and as such, will like to get their dividends. So, they work hard to make it work. They work so hard so that u don't dump them, ( they hate that feeling of being used and dumped) even when no one used anyone.
True that.
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
chigoizie7:
Op u are correct.

u're right, giving sex to a guy is like giving their last kobo
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by rosy1992(f): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
One man's meat is another man's poison. We all can not have the same opinion.
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by Gladiator1: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
Merry xmas and a happy new year in advance to every one

Mcbrooklyn
Iamlegend
Obontami
Sinaj
Laveda
Tee59
Classcaptain
Misspicy and every other goons and gooness of mine

I have noticed that gals dnt fully commit them selves to a guy officially until the guy in question dating her ravishes the said girlfriend wth his koboko of konji known as dick for slangs and pen.is in biology
Let me use my self as an example, I remember dating this pretty gal one time and and she was having reservations abt my authencity and I knew it and I decided to play cool and not act controlling or domineering cos I've not yet plucked her pants frm her waists yet. And whenever I aske her for outing dates she'll choose to be wth her friends and give me little time but I never complained and I kept my look " like the bible says be anxious for nothing" I wasn't anxious and I let her have her way while still show her affections, love warmth.

She wld bring her friends to visit me at my work place and I didn't make a fuss abt it buh rather welcome them, but every thing took a better turn after I had sex wth her, she almost always cancels appointments to be wth me cos I guess she felt she has invested herself and body in2 the relationship.
And I kept fvckn her every time, no thanks to the konji always piling in my waist, before we had sex she'll get angry and expect me to make up for it when she feels hurt, but when I fvcked her whenever she feels hurt she won't get angry easily instead she'll seek to sort things out and make things work

Guys pls in 2017, shine ur eyes and shine ur gal's kongo, keep askn and seekn for sex wth until u get it, remeber he who seeks shall find, keep knocking at the door of her pvssy and one day the door will be open un to you, remember, whosover knocks the door,it shall be open unto him, and after u have fvcked her, u now have mastery in the relationship but pls dnt take advantage of her and don't be domineering, never beat her wth ur fist rather use ur dick cos that's wat it's there for, it's not jus for urinating, dnt shout at her instead shout at breats and pvssy by suckn and lickn them passionately, the only time u may shout when u're wth her is when u want to cum due to the overwhelming sweetness of her pvssy and don't use ur hands to ruffle her body in order to get her do something instead use ur hands to caress her body and smooch her to cloud 9 and watch her love u forever,

Guy pls use ur brain and use ur dick don't use ur fist cos the effects will blur her love like a mist

I wish u a happy 2017 I shall uploads thread of my sexual conquest as they happen, I promise u all

Cheers

Happy twenty sexventeen in advance
I kinda concur... So on point
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hit n Run...
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by phiszo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kinda true
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by jonaifame22(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Equal2DeTask:
Hit n Run...
well, I won't say hit and run, I'll say u're jus tryin to secure ur place wth the gal
Re: Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
u want to be a troll, fine, but do u have to use bible quotes

taking it to far yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home / New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: / Graphic Photos: Butt Implants Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.