Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC (50618 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by TunezMediaTV: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nigeria music star, Tekno was on hand with another singer, Lola Rae as they provided support for ace model and fashion stylist, Tania Omotayo who launched her own clothing line, yesterday, Boxing day.

The creative analyst and style star, who was also a long time girlfriend of international music export, Wizkid officially launched her Ziva Lagos collection at the “Cocktails & Shopping” event at Sao Cafe, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. .

According to singer Lola Rae, one of Tania’s closest friends, she “basically sold out everything in ONE DAY!”.

A fan who was at the launch commended Tania; “The girl is hardworking, you have to give it to her. She has a 9-5 and is putting her popularity to good use with all the modeling and now her own clothing line. Congratulations!” .

Tania also got commended by other top stars who also came out in her support like movie actress, Rukky Sanda who admired her hardwork and simplicity while stating that Tania looked a good match for Tekno.

“They look sooo cute . Congrats Tania Really hard to hate on her, she is pretty nd yet looks simple”

Tania talking about her successful launch, said;

Wow... God is amazing!!! I've been wanting to do this for so long and something or someone always discouraged me. But I finally did it, we had about 600 pieces on the shop floor yesterday and I'm just here looking at the 18 pieces we have remaining.
Every blessing in my life started with someone telling me what I cannot do, but my God is a faithful God. I've exceeded my own expectations and I cannot be more thankful. Barely 25 and making my dreams a reality.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/tekno-helps-wizkid-ex-tania-omotayo.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
She's gushing over tekno grin

34 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tekno's defo gon fùck that punna cheesy grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Antonblack(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
see as man pikin fine like say na mami water . Abeg e gerrat una too fine jor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by LordZero(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
The topic tho.. "wizkid's ex", is that an achievement?

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Krispy0705(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wizkid nd u nd tekno go soon born pikin frm d same woman

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by cstr19: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
This girl is fiiine. shocked
Tekno hit that thing like the true Nwafor that you are.
May amadioha give you stamina.

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by KellyKertz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Krispy0705:
Wizkid nd u nd tekno go soon born pikin frm d same woman

I doubt tekno can make a baby wif her!!!
No wit dat short HB pencil he called Cassava!!!

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
wizzy reaction right now...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
wizkid b like....ogbeni sup nah
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Babangida70(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Woooooow! What a good news! MMM is fully back now....

I mean my uncle Michael Munachi Maxwell; nicknamed him MMM. He has been living in the United Kingdom for the past 36 years but is back home fully now.

Please join me and celebrate his arrival.
Compliment of the season

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Hadeyeancah(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tekno

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Mopolchi: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Big cassava crooner

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by humilitypays(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
cstr19:
This girl is fiiine. shocked
Tekno hit that thing like the true Nwafor that you are.
May amadioha give you stamina.
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by abbeyoye2001(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok naa
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Oildichotomy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4663300_spcialedit_jpeg8042899034c739f82e2221e7f9a9c932
When a lady start mimicking your actions and your mannerisms. Just know you're bedding her soonest !

Intuitive Rule of an Alpha Male

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Eastactivist: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alhaji tekno...

4 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Drienzia: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Emm tekno, tekno, tekno... How many times did I call u

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by emeijeh(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Celebrities and their many failed relationships.
Today it's tekno after a while she will be with
infinity infinix.

Na wah o

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by blackjah(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
see as tania dey look tekno cassava

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hm
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by K9Uneet(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
comradespade:
I grin
comradespade:
I
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Vickiweezy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
No wonder!!
[s]Na why Wizkid bribe Headies make dem no put Tekno for artist of the year category.[/s]
lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by 0b10010011: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Babangida70:

I mean my uncle Michael Munachi Maxwell; nicknamed him MMM. He has been living in the United Kingdom for the past 36 years but is back home fully now.

Compliment of the season

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Babangida70:

Compliment of the season
wen u u go receive anointing beatin now u go start to scream naija no get chill

back to the topic.......with d way she take dey look Tekno, m sure she no go say NO, if he offers her his carrot Big cassava

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by teebillz: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow! she finally found a man taller than her. Congrats. girl.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Eaugusta(f): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tekno! Someone is just observing you

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by tayo4ng(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
she too fine I beg

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by googlepikins: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
For this recession? This is not the best time to invest in clothing

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by abdulbnyusuf(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Omo dis gushing I no understand oo

3 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tekno ma supermodelgrin grin grin

Can u see me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs / Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.