Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (72032 Views)

Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by investnow2013: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
REWARD FOR LOYALTY
Billionaire business man cum oil magnet Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah in his strides to help humanity and reward loyalty today 27th December 2016 presented Innoson IVM Fox 2014 Hatchback Sedan car to the wife of his Senior Special Assistant on Media Mr. Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia as a marriage gift to the newly married couple. This is coming 3days after the Nise born media guru tied the knot with his woman last Saturday (24th December 2016).

Dr. Ubah before the presentation of the car said the gift is been given because of the cordial relationship that exists between him and his aide Ikechukeu who he said has remained committed and loyal to him. He also advised the newly married couple to live in love and tolerance as that is the only panacea for a lasting relationship. Mrs Amaka Onyia who could not hide her joy thanked him for his benevolent act and prayed that God will continue to enrich his pocket.
In the same vain, Ikechukwu Al Barney Amaku one of the FC Ifeanyi Ubah media team who bagged the 2016 sports analyst of the year in the Anambra Arise Media Award presented the award to the club proprietor.
Below is the cuts from the happy moment.

Alor Jude Okechukwu reporting from Nnewi, Anambra State.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kilode100(f): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
He's fucking her.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by investnow2013: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lalasticlala Come and seeoooo!!!

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by investnow2013: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Onyias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by investnow2013: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Another Reward!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by investnow2013: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Anambra is going higher and higher!!!

25 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kettle84(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's really screwing her.
it is not in our culture to do that to people's wives our religion and culture forbids it.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kilode100(f): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
it is not in our culture to do that to people's wives our religion and culture forbids it.

Mechionu biko. Wetin concern culture and Religion inside fucking matters? How is it even acceptable for a boss to buy a car for the wife of his aide? I will tell you the answer.

The wife is probably a housewife, and might not explain how she came about the car and Ifeanyi Uba with his big head came up with this plan. And you being gullible ran with the news that this car gift has sex written over it

57 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kettle84(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

Mechionu biko. Wetin concern culture and Religion inside fucking matters? How is it even acceptable for a boss to buy a car for the wife of his aide? I will tell you the answer.

The wife is probably a housewife, and might not explain how she came about the car and Ifeanyi Uba with his big head came up with this plan. And you being gullible ran with the news that this car gift has sex written over it
why do you not see anything wrong with immorality and you seem soo comfortable with it.Moral reorientation is needed on you for quick correction. If Ifeanyi uba needed a woman certainly it won't be his aid's wife he is rich enough to get single pretty and fresh ladies of his choice.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kilode100(f): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
why do you not see anything wrong with immorality and you seem soo comfortable with it.Moral reorientation is needed on you for quick correction. If Ifeanyi uba needed a woman certainly it won't be his aid's wife he is rich enough to get single pretty and fresh ladies of his choice.

You haven't heard that stolen kisses are the sweetest.

You shouldn't have come here with this news. Really!

There's nothing good about this news. Nso ana

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kettle84(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

You haven't heard that stolen kisses are the sweetest.

You shouldn't have come here with this news. Really!

There's nothing good about this news. Nso ana
you need Jesus and heart cleansing and purging off immorality.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kilode100(f): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
you need Jesus and heart cleansing and purging off immorality.

Are you kidding me?? A man buys A car for another man's wife and you find nothing wrong with it??

My Boss before I married him, used to do the same thing , till my husband found out and drove out and I drugged my boss to the registry and married him....

I have seen such things before and this is no different!!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
[s]

The wife is probably a housewife, and might not explain how she came about the car and Ifeanyi Uba with his big head came up with this plan. And you being gullible ran with the news that this car gift has sex written over it[/s]

Afonja and sex sex sex sex. Everything is sex sex sex to them, absolutely no control. They will sleep with anything! He just told you Igbos don't roll like you guys do. I know it's hard for you to believe because you are not used to sexual discipline seen with Igbos! If you like quote ekenemaria with your google translator!

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Atiku2019: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
investnow2013:
Another Reward!!!

Nice One Bro smiley
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kilode100(f): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Freedom2016:

Afonja and sex sex sex sex. Everything is sex sex sex to them, absolutely no control. They will sleep with anything! He just told you Igbos don't roll like you guys do. I know it's hard for you to believe because you are not used to sexual discipline seen with Igbos!

Lmaoooo.
Anyone that disagrees with your post is Afonja? Isi adiro gi mma.

Ibu ezigbota Abu ofia. Ifeanyi Uba is screwing that woman and being a womanizer that he is, I wouldn't put it past him. His sister's son is still trekking the whole nnewi o... from okongwu to st Michael's church ..

You think I don't know what I'm saying ?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kettle84(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

Are you kidding me?? A man buys A car for another man's wife and you find nothing wrong with it??

My Boss before I married him, used to do the same thing , till my husband found out and drove out and I drugged my boss to the registry and married him....

I have seen such things before and this is no different!!
don't run into conclusion. things are not done like that in the East. it is rampant in certain regions .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kilode100(f): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
don't run into conclusion. things are not done like that in the East. it is rampant in certain regions .

Which East? Sexual immorality knows no religion nor boundary. This isn't about tribalism!

This Is So wrong !!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's really screwing her.

It is really not screwing, that is molder, it must be banging!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
If your boss were to buy a car for your wife how would you feel?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hehehhehehehe, them never talk true finish.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lol@ Igbos don't do that sh1t.

Amarom na umu nwoke igbo enwero zi amu

I agree with kilode100. if a man buys a car for me for my wife, i will definitely read meanings into it.

The woman is beautiful too. See as the husband dey laugh sheepishly grin Person dey kpomi ninu kolobo iyawo e and you dey laugh grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
lalasticlala come and see
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.

Fyi ifeanyi has given moer than this to pppl he barely even know. I'm a witness so shut ur gutter.

Everyone is not like u.

19 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
He is fuc..king her...the aid should investigate this unusual kind gesture

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Odi egwu
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
investnow2013:
Anambra is going higher and higher!!!
how ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

Which East? Sexual immorality knows no religion not boundary. This isn't about tribalism!

This Is So wrong !!

Stop talking rubbish igbos are not just like that.
Are u telling me one can't just be kind hearted without requestin for sex?..
Pls shut up..
Most Igbo's are not like dat

Afonjas have infested u with dat sex sex sex mentality..dnt say what u ain't sure of.
This is so wrong rather.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:
Lol@ Igbos don't do that sh1t.

Amarom na umu nwoke igbo enwero zi amu

I agree with kilode100. if a man buys a car for me for my wife, i will definitely read meanings into it.

The woman is beautiful too. See as the husband dey laugh sheepishly grin Person dey kpomi ninu kolobo iyawo e and you dey laugh grin

Ifeanyi is not "every man". Try and modify your thinking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by oxygen247(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
W
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by oxygen247(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats Amaka .
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by modaink333: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
I smell hanky-panky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fish Farming Business / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.