Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (72090 Views)

Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Coyotejack(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.

I couldn't agree more

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
adeadeyera:

Say another thing. Someone already has said that
Why not just simply write yours It's my mb not yours that big pot bellied man is bleeping that slim bit..ch...live wit it or goan die

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
“ What kills a relationship between two people is precisely the lack of challenge, the feeling that nothing is new anymore. We need to continue to be a surprise for each other."

Paulo Coelho,

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's really screwing her.

Haba eyin omo adamo, Ifeanyi ngbo shey na true?
oya come and defend ya self
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
slimzypink:
Comon i am sure they are fu;#king... is it not Kate, this is stale gist. even the husband knows they are fucking.. except the man has stopped now.. but I have seen him and this girl in oriental hotel early January... now he got her a car.. more prove that they are f:#cking ... anyways I dont know what I am saying.. since we all decide to be childish i might as well contribute
And what were you doing there at the hotel? I guess it wasn't during the day

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by antosly(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
adeaks:
But why not just present the car gift to the 'couple' as one? Why make it a point of emphasis to present the car to the wife.

Kinda weird undecided
Bcuz both of them don't deserve it's.

it's only the wife vhat deserve it for a work well done

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
it is not in our culture to do that to people's wives our religion and culture forbids it.

We know the tribe that does that (screwing peoples wives) the brown roofians

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Adiwana: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Opakan2:
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me Ubah is sleeping with the aide's wife who is probably a housewife..
all he needs to do is send the aide on trips in order to have space to screw the wife at any location of his choice

why I keep saying Igbo men are somewhat slow and easy to cheat on.. see the way the aide is smiling sheepishly on such questionable act.

A yoruba man's instinct will automatically tell him something is fishy unlike the igbos who are too trusting as long as the other man is igbo
How people bring Tribalism into things baffles me.so wat do u have the young do?frown?Charge towards the billionaire? Beat him up?reject the car?unless the guy is not fully aware of what transpired for the car(which I believe he knows),there's nothing he can do other than to be "grateful". And a yoruba man would still smile.It's not a tribe thing but a logical thing to do

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by patientzero: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is why I always tell ladies ehn
In life you must focus to succeed

If you don't Fuckus, how can u succeed ehn?

Lesson to the ladies out there...better start to fuckus!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
antosly:

Bcuz both of them don't deserve it's.

it's only the wife vhat deserve it for a work well done

The wife is not working for him, so which work did she do very well? undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ddippset(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
the question bedeviling my mind is : why give the car to the wife and not the aide, or at worst the couple? the only justification I could give is if the aide already has a nice big car which the write up did not disclose. if the aide doesn't have a very nice big car already then there is something between mr una and the woman.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:
Lol@ Igbos don't do that sh1t.

Amarom na umu nwoke igbo enwero zi amu

I agree with kilode100. if a man buys a car for me for my wife, i will definitely read meanings into it.

The woman is beautiful too. See as the husband dey laugh sheepishly grin Person dey kpomi ninu kolobo iyawo e and you dey laugh grin

Afam have joined bad gang!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.
Ifeanyi Uba is NOT a Yoruba name

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.
u are not far from the truth bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Opakan2: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adiwana:

How people bring Tribalism into things baffles me.so wat do u have the young do?frown?Charge towards the billionaire? Beat him up?reject the car?unless the guy is fully aware of what transpired for the car(which I believe he knows),there's nothing he can do other than to be "grateful". And a yoruba man would still smile.It's not a tribe thing but a logical thing to do

I'm only stating facts my friend..

the tribalists on this thread are the ones calling every critic afonja, they are too myopic and shallow to accept possible scenarios..

others are claiming igbos don't do such when actually the whole world knows those who engage in sexual immorality most.. ranging from brothels, skol runs etc.

so if you have nothing else to say, face those ones and advise them
shalom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ddippset(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
FLYFIRE:

Ifeanyi Uba is NOT a Yoruba name
abeggi enough with all that ibos don't do that bullshiit. iam neither ibo nor yoruba but placing a tribe card on this issue is plain stuuupid.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by brightalo17: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
it is not in our culture to do that to people's wives our religion and culture forbids it.
Guy no let me show you hotels where you will go and catch people's wife in Nnewi and environs.....We all know that it is not in igbos culture,we all know is tabbo,we all know and has been advised by our grand fathers against it,we all know that bible forbids it e.t.c. but my question do people even care about that? back then at machine parts I can count how many single guys that was caught screwing people's wives and they paid for it...one of them is an okada man's wife and they lived at abubor nnewi ichi.

Guy most machine and motor spare parts dealers are fuckkkking married women .....you never heard about Ogbuawa's second wife story ?

kilode100 ...is making more sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by muri4mig(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
investnow2013:
Another Reward!!!
See flat head shocked

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
ceejay80s:

We know the tribe that does that (screwing peoples wives) the brown roofians

That one dey common for our side, e good make pesin say the truth.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by antosly(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
adeaks:

The wife is not working for him, so which work did she do very well? undecided
Another person'll answer bcus I came up wit the reasoning.

Infact hw come u know all this, are u is PA?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.

dey are fucking demself...meanwhile am waiting fir lala to cme here n show us d iphone3 oga seun bought for him as xmas gift.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.

Because of an IVM car?

I was actually expecting more.

You are retar.ded.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ndosorry: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
slimzypink:
Comon i am sure they are fu;#king... is it not Kate, this is stale gist. even the husband knows they are fucking.. except the man has stopped now.. but I have seen him and this girl in oriental hotel early January... now he got her a car.. more prove that they are f:#cking ... anyways I dont know what I am saying.. since we all decide to be childish i might as well contribute

na wa for you. oriental hotel kwa and you went there alone? you are a male disguising as a female i think?

if I were Ifeanyi Ubah, i will not only buy her a car but a house too. if you ever know the amount of hard work the husband put daily for Mr. Ubah as a media aide,you withdraw this statement. You don't judge anything. Ubah indirectly rewards the husband but as igbo man he is, he wants to make the car gift outstanding by calling the wife' name. whatever they one now by virtue of marriage. kudos Mr. Ubah. Congrats the Onyia's.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.
Menn hennn. So because a man gives you a car means he's making out with the woman

So a man doesn't give a woman gift on a normal level without any reason. There has to be sex involved before he gives her gift
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
The interior of that car

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
second

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's really screwing her.

Ahan! Did she steal your bf from you?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by dominion001(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Fyi ifeanyi has given moer than this to pppl he barely even know. I'm a witness so shut ur gutter.

Everyone is not like u.
y not present d car to d husband, knowing fully well dat as husband and wife d car is for the two. Y tag d car as a present to d WIFE. It's suspicious though.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Lezzlie(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
why do you not see anything wrong with immorality and you seem soo comfortable with it.Moral reorientation is needed on you for quick correction. If Ifeanyi uba needed a woman certainly it won't be his aid's wife he is rich enough to get single pretty and fresh ladies of his choice.

Oga, when has men really been able to choose who they love or lust after?

It is suspicious if my boss buys a car for my wife either as a wedding present or not.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by 0b10010011: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
When you and your wife re working "UNDER" the same Boss at different HOURS of the day

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well, a gift is a gift just that people are dirty minded and assume that the man is spanking her. It might just be an ordinary gift and what is the meaning of this .

You kids shoukd e careful on how you malign people's name.

This is somebody's wife for Christ sake

When they tack you ..You will start crying

Don't wage wars that you can't win

It's somebody's wife and stop this attitude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight / Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.