Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (72097 Views)

Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
investnow2013:
Anambra is going higher and higher!!!

Dr Uba Of Capital Oil, Has Questionable Business Characters Where Customers Who Deposit Money In Advance Have Hard Times Lifting Petroleum Products From Their Depot.
Dr Uba, Clean Up Your Company Image.

God Bless You For The Gift Of The Car.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
slimzypink:
Comon i am sure they are fu;#king... is it not Kate, this is stale gist. even the husband knows they are fucking.. except the man has stopped now.. but I have seen him and this girl in oriental hotel early January... now he got her a car.. more prove that they are f:#cking ... anyways I dont know what I am saying.. since we all decide to be childish i might as well contribute
for the man to have boughted her a car he must have foking her. Ajepako and juliaann what do you think?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Stop talking rubbish igbos are not just like that.
Are u telling me one can't just be kind hearted without requestin for sex?..
Pls shut up..
Most Igbo's are not like dat

Afonjas have infested u with dat sex sex sex mentality..dnt say what u ain't sure of.
This is so wrong rather.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Simoneblosson(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
I may be wrong but I think he's bedding his assistant's wife

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by zanogo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
ceejay80s:

We know the tribe that does that (screwing peoples wives) the brown roofians
I would like you to take a survey on which tribe constitutes the highest percentage of prostitutes in the country, I bet you, they are not from your so called brown republic but we all know where most come from.....no 1 hypocrites in africa
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
chasers:
majority of Igbo girls f*ck around,married or not.

Then it means all Yoruba gals Bleep around.

Coz igbo is still better Dan Yoruba in fidelity

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by investnow2013: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

how ?
See how money, investments and investors are falling over themselves to do something worth while!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Then it means all Yoruba gals Bleep around.

Coz igbo is still better Dan Yoruba in fidelity
you might be right,can't say for Yoruba.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
investnow2013:
See how money, investments and investors are falling over themselves to do something worth while!!!

grin grin grin

Ok

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kunleham(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
This one na tokunbo or new car?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's really screwing her.
Are you really sure about this.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
chasers:
you might be right,can't say for Yoruba.

U have more secure marriage with igbo person.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
I love Ifeanyi Uba. God bless you sir
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
ndosorry:

na wa for you. oriental hotel kwa and you went there alone? you are a male disguising as a female i think?

if I were Ifeanyi Ubah, i will not only buy her a car but a house too. if you ever know the amount of hard work the husband put daily for Mr. Ubah as a media aide,you withdraw this statement. You don't judge anything. Ubah indirectly rewards the husband but as igbo man he is, he wants to make the car gift outstanding by calling the wife' name. whatever they one now by virtue of marriage. kudos Mr. Ubah. Congrats the Onyia's.

geez never knew you guys are so dumb ...read my last sentence before you comment, bet you dont understand it..it is childish comment like this i referenced... u all quick to jump to conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.

Dis geh u have kee me biko! Hehehe i read he is loyal n commited and saw ur post,i just lost it lol

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
investnow2013:
He also advised the newly married couple to live in love and tolerance

She's a relief pitcher I swear grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
I wonder the kind style wey dis woman take scatter him head to deserve dis car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by cescky(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

unbelievable that a girl/woman typed this...

am sure your mates have left you behind...its only what can lead to such utterance

anyways they say na monkey de catch monkey

certainly one pot bellied man is doing jangolova with you anus i suppose

even if....with a the money uba has,he can bed almost any lady of beauty world wide...its this average looking chick u presume hes sleeping with. ok....

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by histemple: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wether they are both locked in immorality or not is what I can't say for sure. But the gift is indeed, very suspicious and inappropriate.

Why not give the car as a gift to "the couple" and not the woman alone?

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
//

I guess all those ones that go and spray money at weddings and traditional marriages during Christmas period in Igbo land are all sleeping with the brides.

//

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by histemple: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
prettyboi1989:
see hungry people arguing over a rich man's kind guesture, if the lady were ur sister or brother's wife y'all wont come here talking trash.

What is bad is bad, forget about being sister or sister-in-law. This gift definitely has an ugly message.

If Ifeanyi wanted to give a clean gift, he would have given it to "the couple".

Like the reporter said, this seem like "a reward for loyalty".

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by dokyOloye: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Freedom2016:

Afonja and sex sex sex sex. Everything is sex sex sex to them, absolutely no control. They will sleep with anything! He just told you Igbos don't roll like you guys do. I know it's hard for you to believe because you are not used to sexual discipline seen with Igbos! If you like quote ekenemaria with your google translator!
Chinekemuoooooo, laff wan kill me here.
Ma obu, o choo,ya quotuo nna anyi no,n'elu igwe.hahahahahaha
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Anambra the pride of Igbo land... and the envies of AFONJAS

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Boss13: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

Or he intends to. There is no need giving the gift to the lady. Give it to the man, who is your aide and works for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
DICKtator:

If he needed a woman? Certainly not his aide's wife?

Hmmmmmm...............

So we thought about King David

I'm not holding forte for anyone but your logic is wrong!!

grin grin grin grin
@ bolded is deep lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Catastrophe1: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.
heart of men. EVIL. Tufiakwa.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

Which East? Sexual immorality knows no religion not boundary. This isn't about tribalism!

This Is So wrong !!
Continue with your diary madam.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by soath(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Believe me or not.

This is either a reward for gbenshing or a seed to gbensh.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by soath(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Enjoy d Ride cool
I get it bro

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adiwana:

How people bring Tribalism into things baffles me.so wat do u have the young do?frown?Charge towards the billionaire? Beat him up?reject the car?unless the guy is not fully aware of what transpired for the car(which I believe he knows),there's nothing he can do other than to be "grateful". And a yoruba man would still smile.It's not a tribe thing but a logical thing to do
Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight / Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.