Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! (5826 Views)

African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / A Lace Front Wig Can Help You Look Like A Model! / Short Lace Front Wigs For Black Women – Precisely Why Every Single Transgender Y (2) (3) (4)

Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by kech(f): 3:07am On Nov 19, 2009
Okay guys, just heard this from my cousin in Lag. You can now rent Lace front wigs and Human hair weaves.  shocked shocked ONLY IN LAGOS!! Ewwwww!! *puking* Enough sharing of lice and kraw-kraw. *puking some more*
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by redsky1: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2009
thats just disgusting - na wah o - is lace front by force.

people should cut their coat according to size- if u can't afford lace front then its not for you. God willing one day you will get there
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2009
It also tears out the edges as well cry cry cry
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by dfdeei: 3:26am On Nov 27, 2009
pretty

I have been using the remy skin weft hair from http://www.visionremyhair.com and it's been good quality for a decent price.
But Require the minimum order. though. They special order them. email: visionhaircn@gmail.com

Good Luck
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by zinaLPF: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2009
I have 100% natural hair lace front wigs for sale at N2,500 wholesale.
Contact
Prix Fixe Liquidation
Quality for Le$$

0809 808 6622
0807 949 5555
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by ayettymama(f): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2010
rent??

its a lie!!
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by san26dy(f): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2010
Not really a fan of lace front wigs. don't know why someone will be renting used one anyway. That sounds disgusting though.
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by onychair(f): 5:17pm On May 05, 2010
ONYC® Hair is a registered trade mark Hair Extension Company. We import the most lustrous, pure100% Cuticle, Virgin and Remy hair products from around the world, including Brazil and Mongolia.

Our Virgin and Cuticle hair comes from one donor and our teams of highly experienced and professional staff check all the goods before shipment to remove any defect from the bundle. Hence, each product sold to clients has been tested for quality standards at every stage of processing to certify high quality.

Our Brazilian and Mongolian Virgin hair are not processed or treated in any way, as treating the hair is what damages the cuticle. And once the cuticle is gone the hair will become weak and break.

We’re seriously searching for reliable distributors to distribute our hair in Nigeria and other African countries, so forward our site to someone in need of what we offer.

We’ll be in Nigeria in by middle of May 2010, If you want to distribute our hair, please visit www.onychair.com and fill out the form. You can also email us at info@onychair.com

Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by oge4real(f): 1:06am On May 07, 2010
Hahhahahahhahahaaha,
wonders of Lagosians!
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by hairsistaz: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2010
Good day,

We are looking for buyers of large quantities of Brazilian and Indian hair. We can supply high quality, non-shedding Brazilian and Indian wefted human hair in various styles and sizes to suit your needs.

Interested buyers can contact us on hairsistaz@gmail.com TODAY. We endeavour to respond to all emails within 24 hours of receiving them.

[img]https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d7370e1a87&view=att&th=128ef01163388243&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw[/img]
[img]https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d7370e1a87&view=att&th=128ef01163388243&attid=0.2&disp=inline&zw[/img]
[img]https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d7370e1a87&view=att&th=128ef01163388243&attid=0.3&disp=inline&zw[/img]
[img]https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d7370e1a87&view=att&th=128ef01163388243&attid=0.4&disp=inline&zw[/img]
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by pinkydiva: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
We have new Lace Wigs in stock now.
Indian Swiss and french Lace Wig, baby hairline, freestyle, full density: straight, curly & wavy.

Visit our site on www.perfectlook or Call to order yours now.

Other new items in stock are Indian, Brazilian and Premium Human Hair.

We want to expand so as to reach our customers, we are looking for dedicated individuals or salon owners who are willing to stock /distribute our products.
www.perfectlook

Visit our site www.perfectlook
[img][/img]
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by Ladytemi(f): 5:05am On Jun 09, 2010
Na wa o, why in the world would someone rent a wig or weave, if you can't afford one them just work on making your own hair better. What is next underwear renting.
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by spikedcylinder: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
ROTFLMBAO!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by madlady(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2010
^^^ wink  ;d ;d
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by Blessinn(f): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2010
nice hair.
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by angelshalo: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information please feel free to contact our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com.
You may contact so that we can forward to you our representative contact number in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by tinkywinky(f): 3:38pm On May 13, 2011
I have been using the remy goddess bump hair and its pretty good, best thing is that is pre-styles so i dont pay for cutting my hair again anyway i bought at a pretty good price from http://thehairstore.yolasite.com/online-store.php. i thinky the bring it in from USA so at least know is original.

o one more thing abou them the price us usually cheaper than the pice in their catalogue if you buy plenty or as a group
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by meggy11: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2011
tinkywinky:

I have been using the remy goddess bump hair and its pretty good, best thing is that is pre-styles so i dont pay for cutting my hair again anyway i bought at a pretty good price from http://thehairstore.yolasite.com/online-store.php. i thinky the bring it in from USA so at least know is original.

o one more thing abou them the price us usually cheaper than the pice in their catalogue if you buy plenty or as a group
pls inbox me the price of the different inches. my e-mail is osemudiamealli@yahoo.com
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by rully2: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2011
Rent Lace wig? Is it by force to wear Lace wig
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by jesseimage: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2011
Jesse Images is a client-centered photography firm based in Lagos, who’s willing to go all the ways to giving your businesses the exposure they need in highly competitive market.
Business Focus:
INDUSTRIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
ADVERTISING PHOTOGRAPHY
FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY
PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
ARCHITECTURAL PHOTOGRAPHY
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
COPORATE PHOTOGRAPHY

JESSE IMAGES is one of the leading photography firm based in Lagos, offering professional world class photography to various corporate bodies across Africa through classic images (industrial, architecture, advertising, fashion, event and portrait).
We give our client corporate identity and recognition in highly competitive market, by communicating their uniqueness and quality through photographic and breath-taking images.

For more inquiry and information, call JESSE IMAGES on: 08168053526 NOW! OR e-mail:jesseimages@yahoo.com
Re: Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga! by angelapeters: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
I wouldnt recommend it because your hair is not like it use to be honey when you use lace front you do know it has to be glued on and that can cause more hair damage,now when it comes to the hair it all depends on what kind of lace front you getting if its a wet and wavy lace front then it will go back to being curly/wavy if its just a glueless lace front wigs the curls or waves are going to be gone first of all never wash weave always use conditioner which is called a co wash next if you have a regular lace front that you would like to look curly/wavy braid it after you co wash it and add a light gel (aloe vera gel) this will define the waves.

Checkout Our Creative Male Outfits Made In Nigeria by Curtisbone Tailors / FCTA Unveils 55 African Delegates In Abuja For Miss University Africa / Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had