Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job (959 Views)

EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / Scared I Will Lose My joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job by Standardcosting(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thanks for your opinion.
Thread closed.
Re: Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Unilorin has now changed so much. Many things have gone from bad to worst. olawalebabs , Fynestboi, Richiez, Lalasticlala
Re: Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job by Israeljones(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
You need to go back to your employer and make the understand the situation on ground b4 they start acting against ur employment...
because the school will never change their mode of payment just 4 one person in distress...
or perhaps talk to the school mgt if they can issue you 'to whom'...

securing ur job is the most important....i pray you wont loose the job. .

2 Likes

Re: Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job by Standardcosting(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Israeljones:
You need to go back to your employer and make the understand the situation on ground b4 they start acting against ur employment...
because the school will never change their mode of payment just 4 one person in distress...
or perhaps talk to the school mgt if they can issue you 'to whom'...

securing ur job is the most important....i pray you wont loose the job. .
Amen thanks a lot. I'll try and explain things to them.

2 Likes

Re: Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Standardcosting:

Amen thanks a lot. I'll try and explain things to them.
Hope you didn't miss out on the job?
Re: Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job by Standardcosting(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Hope you didn't miss out on the job?
Not at all. Thanks I'll be resuming 1st Feb
Re: Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Standardcosting:

Not at all. Thanks I'll be resuming 1st Feb
oh! That's nice. Congratulations

But how did you do it? Was able to print it before Friday or your employer was able to understand how you couldn't pay cuz of bad server?
Re: Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job by Standardcosting(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
oh! That's nice. Congratulations

But how did you do it? Was able to print it before Friday or your employer was able to understand how you couldn't pay cuz of bad server?
Went to school and paid through remita and was able to collect it. I think their site is still down till now.
Re: Help- I Am About To Lose My Dream Job by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Standardcosting:

Went to school and paid through remita and was able to collect it. I think their site is still down till now.
I bet you got lucky. They bent a process for you shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me. I Want To Change My Course / Study Abroad In China ( Scholarship And Self Paid Students) / UNILORIN Release Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.