Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (66313 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Milliano007(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
i must comment bibi. I really learnt a lot in this your story....I wish those bae will yield to ur advice.

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by HolyTitus(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Wonderful story line all through; in fact there wasn't room for dulling moment... And also, I would commend the quick succession of updates, Iru writer bi tie showon, Bibi, O ku ishe brain.... Me too don't like your name either, I like Riri more, Mtchew.. Anyways, shey I fit dey holla you anytime I like, If you wouldn't budge. Kindly forward your digits or any of your convenient mode of communique to this number; 08031566759. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Bibi294(f): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2017
IG handle- bibi_294
Facebook- Abiodun Mayowa
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Bibi294(f): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2017
HolyTitus:
Wonderful story line all through; in fact there wasn't room for dulling moment... And also, I would commend the quick succession of updates, Iru writer bi tie showon, Bibi, O ku ishe brain.... Me too don't like your name either, I like Riri more, Mtchew.. Anyways, shey I fit dey holla you anytime I like, If you wouldn't budge. Kindly forward your digits or any of your convenient mode of communique to this number; 08031566759. Thanks.

Lol... Becoz I said I don't like Titus Shey... Sheybi I said I love geisha... Do u mind if I call u holygeisha
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by zeeboss(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2017
nice one babe you deserve a hit #not slap ooooonice one babe you deserve a hit #not slap ooooonice one babe you deserve a hit #not slap ooooo

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by HolyTitus(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Bibi294:

Lol... Becoz I said I don't like Titus Shey... Sheybi I said I love geisha... Do u mind if I call u holygeisha
Call me Geisha, and see what I'll do to you... Stubborn girl
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bibi294:
IG handle- bibi_294 Facebook- Abiodun Mayowa
Arikegele
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by pweetyoge(f): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bibi294:
I sincerely appreciate everyone especially my first set of commentors
BiafranBushBoy
seedorfy134
pweetoge d great lioness
saraphina
ladySuperb
viktohmark2
Evakingz
ritababe
sunshine46
IechM
cherrybrown
rachealfst
souloho19
AlamienDagash and everyone who followed, who read, and those who commented.
I appreciate my critics, I promise to work more on myself and grammar.
I love you guys so much. God bless us o. One love guys
Awww tnk u dearie for d mention. Great story, embedded with life lessons especially for dem slay queens..i hope they learn n listen. Pls dnt forget to mention me in ur new write up. Well done

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by mercichoco(f): 1:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Chai I've missed alot, busy searching for my own Shina.

Such a happy ending, Riri was very lucky. thank Bibi, your story Is inspiring, great work from you. Thanks in bulk.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:29am On Jan 30, 2017
pweetyoge:

Awww tnk u dearie for d mention. Great story, embedded with life lessons especially for dem slay queens..i hope they learn n listen. Pls dnt forget to mention me in ur new write up. Well done

So you are the great lioness? angry

Who you don bite before?
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by forzarush(f): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2017
I'm sorry,that was an error.
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by forzarush(f): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2017
Wow Bibi! You captivated me from the beginning till the end,I've always been silent in here but babe you literarily 'shuk finger for my mouth'. Waa gbayii. Should you decide to publish this piece or others please contact me for professional editing cum proofreading. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Bibi294(f): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Who you don bite before?
She's a lioness because she attended university of Nigeria
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bibi294:

She's a lioness because she attended university of Nigeria

I sent you a mail. I know. I grew up in that state.
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Bibi294(f): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I sent you a mail. I know. I grew up in that state.

Oops... I don't know how to check mails oooo...if I click the thing... It would redirect me to nairaland
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by BiafranBushBoy: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bibi294:

Oops... I don't know how to check mails oooo...if I click the thing... It would redirect me to nairaland

Are you on whatsapp?

holla me broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by pweetyoge(f): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Who you don bite before?
come make i use u learn how to bite naa
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
pweetyoge:

come make i use u learn how to bite naa

Hmmm... Not me and you sha.
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Bibi294(f): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Shadows of the Green starts tomorrow.... See you guys

Happy monthend

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by forzarush(f): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please,don't keep us waiting!
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by souloho19(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bibi294:
Shadows of the Green starts tomorrow.... See you guys

Happy monthend

Interesting title...anticipating
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by AlamienDagash(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Still waitin..... . #BibiBelievers
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Greedgod: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eniqurl:
Nice work ma'am.
lez hangout
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by AlamienDagash(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
whn whud u post anoda stowri? Bibi294
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Bibi294(f): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2017
AlamienDagash:
whn whud u post anoda stowri? Bibi294
Check Shadows of the green
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by rinzylee(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Bibi294:

I'm sorry I don't do sex scenes... I've over 20 works and none has sex excapades... I'm a rolemodel to some so I don't need to add those scenes to my work of art.... I'm a feminist, I shouldn't bring shame to womanhood.... I love you. grin

This world is obsessed with SEX. my dear carry go.. Am. Enjoying the story without explicit sex scenes. Emmm try to correct some grammar and spelling. Nice job
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by doubleportion: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Riri was just lucky!
We should always know that grace are unequal,
The part that somebody tread and escapes its horrors, may bury someone else.
Kudos bibi294! I enjoyed every episode.

Pls update "the shadow of the green"
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Bibi294(f): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
doubleportion:
Riri was just lucky!
We should always know that grace are unequal,
The part that somebody tread and escapes its horrors, may bury someone else.
Kudos bibi294! I enjoyed every episode.

Pls update "the shadow of the green"
Thanks Darling
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by yungeez(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2017
Bibi294:

Omo, I'm fed up... I could imagine and trust me, I've loads of stories in my room but the pro is laziness... Moreso, people here r not encouraging making me feel the story is less interesting... Nice meeting u dearie
"if i tell u say i luv u, my time nd phone nah ur own oo, 30 comments 4 ur tori", would it b encourging?... i seriously do luv ur stories, keep it up.
Ooops b4 i 4get "i go chuk u chuku-chuku" anytime anyday
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by zpetstunner(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
nice update

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by MightyFortress: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu / Naive ( Novel) / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.