Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! (34455 Views)

This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Aklas4lyf(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2016
For those who have not done our test log on to; https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php with ur phone no & username to av ur assessment test, thanks. You av to be quick with it because of d limited time we av....

*Send to your relative who missed the first test*

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by cc77(m): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2016
Wow can't believed I made front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2016
I used my phone no and surname to login it saying invalid, what can I do ?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by chemistry101: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2016
I hear
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Aklas4lyf(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
kween911:
I used my phone no and surname to login it saying invalid, what can I do ?

Try using ur middle name or first name...Everything in small letters!
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by HQuadreal: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2016
Please is it the physical test ?
Aklas4lyf:
For those who have not done our test log on to; https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php with ur phone no & username to av ur assessment test, thanks. You av to be quick with it because of d limited time we av....

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by tunax5loon(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2016
After doing the test, are you sure they'll still be enrolled?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Aklas4lyf(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2016
HQuadreal:
Please is it the physical test ?

It is the online Test!
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Aklas4lyf(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2016
tunax5loon:
After doing the test, are you sure they'll still be enrolled?

Let dem do d test first!

1 Like

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by HQuadreal: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2016
Aklas4lyf:

It is the online Test!
Thanks.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Aklas4lyf:

Let dem do d test first!
How long does it take before grades are released?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2016
CONFIRM. I JUST HELPED A FRIEND. OP THANKS FOR THE INFO. THIS IS WHY I LIKE NAIRALAND.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Kingisun: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is the test meant for the 2nd batch applicants (300,000)?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Kingisun: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Cc77
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by johnbuck81(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
thank God for 2nd chance.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Dsecret: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Aklas4lyf:

Done this, yet its still given error. I registered on the 1st night the registration portal opened. I was sent an acknowledgment mail with Reference number. What do you think I can do to rectify it. Complain mail sent but still no solution

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Archmed(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Surprised this hasn't reached frontpage yet
Passed the info to a friend who missed the first test and he called back to inform me that he has taken it. He was so grateful.. LAHILAHILLALA abi wetin b dat ur name sef
, come and save people o! Frontpage worthy!
Must it be snake news?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Realemotionguy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
does it apply's to npowerbuild?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by panpadre: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
i haven't register before pls can I still take this test?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Gpdwise(m): 3:56am On Dec 29, 2016
just wrote the test but my profile I am not seeing stuff I filled when I registered
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Aklas4lyf(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kingisun:
Is the test meant for the 2nd batch applicants (300,000)?

Check the headline very well
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Aklas4lyf(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Realemotionguy:

Yes! Irrespective of your programme!
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by biuti(f): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lalasticlala come o
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by itskings1: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
[follow me on ig : itskings9

I on gv a Bleep

Manny more are still gonna miss this,

And many more more wunt get the job

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Femich18(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good for them... hurry up while it last before we start hearing another lamentation
panpadre:
i haven't register before pls can I still take this test?
No you can't
Realemotionguy:
Yes all the programmes under N-power are eligible for the test
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by yjgm(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
The best government ever in the history of the world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by MistaBabz: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
I registered earlier before the website underwent construction & when it was time for the assessment I can't login to take my assessment & still it's not logging in now. Please what can I do?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Category1: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
yjgm:
The best government ever in the history of the world
Are u smoking shit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by mysticgal(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Is this not open to umdergraduates??

1 Like

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Ehins22(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
smiley
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by nmreports: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years / Nysc Recruiting / Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.