Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result - Career (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result (89790 Views)

ICAN Release The Result Of May 2018 Diet / ICAN Release The Result Of Nov 2017 Diet / Ican 2017 May Diet Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by mandonnels(m): 6:05am On Jan 22, 2017
cazzo:
Pls I need an address of an accredited ICAN study center in Benin ( Edo state)
Mikon Institute.
uhuneyi street off boundary road, GRA.
Close to Randeki hotel
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by hydee123(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2017
pls any whatsapp group for skills level should pls pls pls add me.. my number is 08108775025.. where knowledge is being discuss.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Freeicanmaterial: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Myadolf: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pls add me to whatsapp group- 07032477674 (PE)
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Happyfellow147: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Thank God I made it to the last stage, pm bleeped me up before but God made it possible this time.. 73.
Now my question is which three professional papers can I combine
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by afuye(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
I swear the material from your website was the only guide I used one week to ICAN Nov 2016 diet. In the end it really paid off for me. I passed Case study . thank you for the support
Freeicanmaterial:
Prepare for C5 without paying a dime by utilising FreeICANmaterials' lectures and notes. The following materials are currently available:

Solution to Nov 2015 CASE STUDY- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/07/full-solution-to-ican-case-study-nov.html

Solution to May 2015 CASE STUDY (1/2)- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/09/solution-to-ican-may-2015-case-study.html

Solution to ICAN May 2015 Case Study (2/2)- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2017/01/solution-to-ican-may-2015-case-study.html

ICAN Case Study- Models- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/07/ican-case-study-models.html

Misconceptions about ICAN Case Study- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/07/misconceptions-about-ican-case-study.html

ICAN Case Study- General Report marking boxes- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/07/ican-case-study-general-report-marking.html

Breakdown of ICAN Case Study- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/07/breakdown-of-icans-case-study.html

ICAN Case Study- Use of Information- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/08/ican-case-study-use-of-information.html

ICAN Case Study- Professional Skepticism-http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/11/ican-case-study-professional-skepticism.html

Ratio-Analysis in ICAN Case Study-http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/11/ratio-analysis-in-ican-case-study.html

Style and Content of the Appendix- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/07/ican-case-study-style-and-content-of.html

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by olyville(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jaylord1:
Cleared Skill once! Cleared Professional as well!! Chartered within a year!!! Only God could have done this. CR- 69, AAA-66, SFM- 71, ATAX- 66, CS- 69.... Who else would have done this if not God. Am grateful to almighty God. If you need advice, motivation ,and materials, you can -08101789906
Kindly send relevant sfm materials to this number on whatsapp 07033861054
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by contactlenz: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jaylord1:
Cleared Skill once! Cleared Professional as well!! Chartered within a year!!! Only God could have done this. CR- 69, AAA-66, SFM- 71, ATAX- 66, CS- 69.... Who else would have done this if not God. Am grateful to almighty God. If you need advice, motivation ,and materials, you can -08101789906

Please assist with skills materials

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Freeicanmaterial: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
afuye:
I swear the material from your website was the only guide I used one week to ICAN Nov 2016 diet. In the end it really paid off for me. I passes Case study . thank you for the support

You are welcome. Don't forget to share

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Odunharry(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
gbolahanrasaq:
RIP B. A. Adedeji (a.k.a Guru)
Guru is a teacher.. The man is very good in Accounting.

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by sapesuper(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
marqueetim:
MGE 82. Any hope for a prize angry embarassed. Wrote 3 papers(Passed all) as well as any higher score?

I scored 87.

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 23, 2017
@freeicanmaterials and luvola, pls i need quality ican materials for skills level. thanks. my email is femiadekunle33@gmail.com
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Dexnuel(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2017
mtsh:

Thank you so much

Congratulationssss

Please how did you read for the exam and pass all at once? Did you finish all the study Packs for each course? Do u solely based your reading on Past questions? Please,your response will go along way.. I intend to write this May diet(Foundation)..Thanks for your swift response.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Freeicanmaterial: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2017
femiti:
@freeicanmaterials and luvola, pls i need quality ican materials for skills level. thanks. my email is femiadekunle33@gmail.com

Regrettably, FreeICANmaterials is currently focusing its limited resources on Professional-level courses.

Sorry for the incovenience.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Freeicanmaterial: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2017
As an advocate of free education, I enjoy providing these materials to aid you in your preparations for ICAN exams. That said, there are some un-avoidable costs that need to be incurred to keep this blog running (financially and in terms of time) .

Therefore, I would really appreciate your heart-felt donations.

If you are interested in making a donation, notify me of your through email (la_liv@yahoo.com) .

Thank you.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
adedee14:
Congrats to all on our results. Professional level students and New ACAs please I will need your help on tips in passing the Case Study.
@Purposive

You'll need to cover your bases in MGE (strategic models), SFM/PM (investment appraisal/basically everything needed to appraise a company or reconstruct their balance sheet) and FR/CR (Financial statements analysis).

Case study is the combination of everything you've studied so far.
Practice business report writing. Solve at least 2-3 questions (time yourself. It's a 4hrs paper) before the exam day or you will likely be dazed in the hall. Your answer should have structure and your thoughts should flow easily. Use sub-heads as often as you can for clarity.
Study other solutions. Questions tend to have ethical issues in them which could be a single line in 3-5 exhibits. Spot it!
When you attempt practice questions, find someone to read through and help with corrections.
Read your case study Ican material for success tips.

Wish you all the best smiley
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Odunharry:

Guru is a teacher.. The man is very good in Accounting.
You attended Rfsa? I should know you grin
I miss guru jare.

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
centK:
Can someone please she'd more light on the Ican prices. Is it per subject or a cumulative of all or per average. Really want to know. Thanks
There's a standard price for one paper, then 8k for each additional paper.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Odunharry(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
UjSizzle:
You attended Rfsa? I should know you grin I miss guru jare.
Lol.. Ahh, Guru made Accounting so easy.. Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Odunharry(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
UjSizzle:

@Purposive

You'll need to cover your bases in MGE (strategic models), SFM/PM (investment appraisal/basically everything needed to appraise a company or reconstruct their balance sheet) and FR/CR (Financial statements analysis).

Case study is the combination of everything you've studied so far.
Practice business report writing. Solve at least 2-3 questions (time yourself. It's a 4hrs paper) before the exam day or you will likely be dazed in the hall. Your answer should have structure and your thoughts should flow easily. Use sub-heads as often as you can for clarity.
Study other solutions. Questions tend to have ethical issues in them which could be a single line in 3-5 exhibits. Spot it!
When you attempt practice questions, find someone to read through and help with corrections.
Read your case study Ican material for success tips.

Wish you all the best smiley
See Efiwe.. chaii.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by rubi96(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guys pls I would appreciate tuition center recommendations for Ican lectures. Thank you
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Odunharry:

Lol.. Ahh, Guru made Accounting so easy..
Where have you been?
Around smiley
We used to joke that I'd marry his son grin

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
rubi96:
Guys pls I would appreciate tuition center recommendations for Ican lectures. Thank you
I'd personally recommend Risk Free Standard Associate. It's at Obanikoro.

Where's your location btw?

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Odunharry:

See Efiwe.. chaii.
What's Efiwe?
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Odunharry(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
UjSizzle:
What's Efiwe?
A very brilliant person.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Odunharry:

A very brilliant person.
You flatter me grin

Love your siggy.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Odunharry(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
UjSizzle:
You flatter me grin
Love your siggy.
Thanks.. It's true and you know it. Ujsizzle = lover of knowledge.
there's no spoon? care to explain more?
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Odunharry:

Thanks.. It's true and you know it.
Ujsizzle = lover of knowledge.

there's no spoon? care to explain more?
It's something I picked up from The Matrix. The little girl with the spoon?
When Neo asked how she could bend it, her answer was "Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only realize the truth... THERE IS NO SPOON. Then you will see that it's not the spoon that bends, it is yourself."

Makes me think that certain limitations we see aren't real, and we are capable of achieving anything we set our mind to.

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Gunlawz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
hello house. plz do i need to wait 3 yrs bfre induction, aw can i get attestation letter. Do i need to do induction bfre applyn for Acca?
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Gunlawz:
hello house.
plz do i need to wait 3 yrs bfre induction, aw can i get attestation letter.
Do i need to do induction bfre applyn for Acca?
You might want to call the institute for this.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Odunharry(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
UjSizzle:

It's something I picked up from The Matrix. The little girl with the spoon?
When Neo asked how she could bend it, her answer was "Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only realize the truth... THERE IS NO SPOON. Then you will see that it's not the spoon that bends, it is yourself."

Makes me think that certain limitations we see aren't real, and we are capable of achieving anything we set our mind to.
This is beautiful... Care to be my teacher??
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by mtsh: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dexnuel:

Congratulationssss

Please how did you read for the exam and pass all at once? Did you finish all the study Packs for each course? Do u solely based your reading on Past questions? Please,your response will go along way.. I intend to write this May diet(Foundation)..Thanks for your swift response.

Yes, i did finish study packs for each course.Yes, i used the pathfinder to test myself.Arguably, the most important thing thing is consistency - making sure one reads an average of 3 hours each day.All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Bankers' Forum / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017 / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.