Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (46749 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / She Blocked Me Because Of This / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by jblackbell(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Before I comment, lemme first ask my girlfriend where she was on Boxing day. I just hope she was not anywhere near any Cinema.

6 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Aywire(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Some girls just wnt to fvck, and they chicken out when they meet a guy they know they will end up falling in love with. If u re lucky to reach her again sharply lead her to ur bedroom, both u need to baby walk her, give her enough space, if she sleeps with u, give her even more space like calling once in 2 weeks, never be the one to ask for a date etc, i did this for a girl i liked for a year, she ended up coming to my one evening crying and proposing love - it ended up being one of the best relationship i ever had.... Looool

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by duni04(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dugged:
I think she likes you, and she probably feels she moved too fast, considering it was a first date, but I think you should have face to face talk and find out for sure, such ladies are emotional and can love for Africa,just be ready, cos when she gets attached, don't complain o
You'll block someone and ignore his calls a day after kissing and making out cos you moved too fast? That's psychosis. God forbid I date someone that acts like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Austinoiz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dude, you did nothing wrong. You were so wise enough not to hit her on a first date...perhsps you were looking for a longterm thing snd not a fling.

You're a real man. Just watch her and see how time and sound reasoning will bring her back.

Truth is; she's more hurt than you. So man up

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
duni04:

You'll block someone and ignore his calls a day after kissing and making out cos you moved too fast? That's psychosis. God forbid I date someone that acts like that.
hehehehe, I won't, but everyone is not the same, just trying to help the op figure out the possible reasons for her actions
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by sucess001(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
you didnt straff her...that was your sin...

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

call her with anoda number and explain all this 2 her .., and also hear from her

Shygirl1989:
Call her......don't assume, try using another number to call her,a number of things could be the reason why she isn't responding to your message. If she doesn't want a relationship,then you should let her be and move on......you'll be fine....

OP please don't do this, No girl wants a desperate guy chasing them. Just keep calm & Kotinu smiley with your life.

Life is too short please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by godson4u79(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Gbam.. you are correct.. dts the perfect answer...

3 bottles of beer for this guy abeg..

2dice01:
she want a fvck mate but you are acting all husbandry cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by dacovajnr: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oga go for Hiv Test... undecided
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by ezteem(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Shygirl1989:
Call her......don't assume, try using another number to call her,a number of things could be the reason why she isn't responding to your message. If she doesn't want a relationship,then you should let her be and move on......you'll be fine....

I smell telemundo all over you, that's too much optimism

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by tk4rd: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
I think having sex with her at that time and in her dads house would be too forward and too risky.
Stop thinking my guy.. Give her time.. Like a month or two. You made her feel cheap. She was all over you and you just couldn't take it up from there.. She will get over it with time.. But for now, forget about her and keep yourself busy with other things.

4 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by eightsin(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
You messed it up dude!! What she was damn hor.ny and you failed to deliver the cassava

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by valJR(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Is not too late for you to accept christ in your life before 2017
what is this one saying.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by AsapTeddy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
stop asking girls out...this is 2016 not 1980.

just tighten your game and show bf potential, and you are good to go.

dont ask girls out...just keep acting and behaving like a bf.

7 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by rosalieene(f): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Na wa o confusing state
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
That's what happens when you put water on the fire and the water boils without you not pouring gari inside. Imagine,you touch touch,you kiss kiss,you finger finger,you sok sok her bweast and lick lick her toto, you set her body on fire,instead of you to put your preek inside her thing to quench the fire,you left her hanging doing bobo. Now you have been blocked,you see your life. Opportunity comes but once and once debe always debe. Man mi you fok up job.

Ajepako amina508 osusumustflow vickyrotex juliaann funjosh eleko1 fabfunmi and notoriousbabe come see dis man o

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Kingsleytobe(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
i am no expert but girls do this sometimes they are all over u today and cold tomorrow, dont call send a text asking her when she will be free . She then has the power to decide if to see u again or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by IYANGBALI: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
eightsin:
You messed it up dude!! What she was damn hor.ny and you failed to deliver the cassava
he made the girl to go and boughted cucumber to use all through the night. She just punish the girl for nothing.

Ajepako please return my cucumber.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by LorenzoU: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
maybe she's protecting u from getting her HIV AIDS cus ure a gud guy

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by popcykaylah(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
She probably has a boyfriend and you were a distraction ..so she got rid of you before you became a problem.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by motherfucker: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
iraborosasu:
Op I think she was dissapointed with something. You said she was all over you and stuff but when you got home all you did was gist and laugh about what happened during the day. What happened to all the intimacy. Girls can feel insecure when they expect something and you don't give it to them (if you know what I mean). Sha give her space, just know that she opened up to u and u shut her down. That's not a good sign for you bro
the girl wanted to fork but dude didn't give it to her. I don't disappoint at such time. You want fork? You get forked so bad. I don't slack my brother. No time.

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by MisterLongman(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dice01:
As in animal husbandry

Op if you indeed failed to shine her congo when you got to her house then you more than deserve the cold treament

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dice01:
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by motherfucker: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
we couldn't do that at that particular time. we were at her father's house.
what happened to taking her to a nice place and forking the living daylight out of her? Dude, that's what she just wanted but you couldn't read the signs. Damn it!

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
who are all those kids on fp
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by motherfucker: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:
undecided
u no get house...cant u recognise a lady in "heat"if u see one?
I swear bro. The dude fork up. Ladies don't like such. As in leading them to the mountain and leaving them there. Ouch! She was disappointed!

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Oblang(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dugged:
I think she likes you, and she probably feels she moved too fast, considering it was a first date, but I think you should have face to face talk and find out for sure, such ladies are emotional and can love for Africa,just be ready, cos when she gets attached, don't complain o

Lol @love for Africa...
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by soath(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
As for me, she's yours already. Just persist.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by brownpollo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
I use to act like you bro
But not anymore

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by iraborosasu: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
motherfucker:
the girl wanted for fork but dude didn't give it to her. I don't disappoint at such time. You want fork? You get forked so bad. I don't slack my brother. No time.

grin grin grin grin I think Op has learnt his lesson. Just give her time. A lot of girls do this at some point. Its not easy to bleep a guy who she just went out with, she'll feel cheap. She'll come around. Op keep us updated o

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by delerx(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kai so much evil on nairaland. Na so Den go advice you until u sleep with a HIV patient. Na so one girl begged a guy to use a condom he refused. The girl used postinor and started having cramps. She needed consultations so she called him and I was dumbfounded. Her ARVs someone reacted with the drug so I adviced her to use buscopan or visit her clinic asap. That boy, nobody knows if he's infected or not. Sha Rora. Don't get too emotional. Huote author=dacblogger post=52320540] undecided
u no get house...cant u recognise a lady in "heat"if u see one?[/quote]
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by mopol2(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please can you send me her number ,I need discuss to wit her and sure u finger her inside the cab so she feeling very bad abt it .so kindly inbox me her number
mamuzoOMAH:
Have you ever been in a situation whereby things get heated up on the First night out and then you wake up the next day to find out you have been blocked?
Well that's the story of my life right now.

so me and this pretty girl I always had a crush on since I first saw her in 2014 finally had our first night out on boxing day. We went to the cinema, played some games, had dinner there too. Things was really good that evening. it was fun. She was all over me and she wasn't even shy enough to kiss me while we were seeing the movie in the midst of the multiple people there.

Going back home I hired the services of a cab man, we got all emotional and practically almost made out in the moving vehicle. We couldn't really do much since it wasn't a personal car. We could only continue kissing. Getting to her house, we chilled together for a while, talked about the day, laughed over the funny scenes, it was a lovey dovey night.

I got to my house, called her and it was still all going well. Only for me to wake up the next day and find out she has blocked me from whatsapp and wouldn't pick my call anymore. I swear, this has left me totally confused.

Ps. Well for me I think she didn't want to be attached to me. I had asked her out a couple of times and she's always been on the no relationship level for now. So I feel she did that because she feared getting attached to me. I could be wrong, I could be right but I'm confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.