Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (46746 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / She Blocked Me Because Of This / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
vickyife:
hmmmmmmm
Nkan nbe
labe re grin grin grin
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by motherfucker: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

which bro...am a lady oooo
lmaoo. Sorry. Ehen, thank God u are a lady that said those. The OP's girl was seriously on heat and he messed things up.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Polyphony:
I'd rather stay in all night playing GTA V and binge watching YouTube videos with a plate of fried meat and fridge filled with ice cold beer than waste my time with a girl and get blocked the next morning.

angry Rubbish or you mean Final Fantasy 15 or Call of duty
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by ladyF(f): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
tk4rd:
If they fücked and she loved the fück, the story would have been so different by now.. Sex has a way of turning ladies' heads upsidedown.

shocked shocked shocked

Merry Christmas dear.... lipsrsealed
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
This reminds me of that Wizkid song; Don't Dull
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Worksunlimited: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
Have you ever been in a situation whereby things get heated up on the First night out and then you wake up the next day to find out you have been blocked?
Well that's the story of my life right now.

so me and this pretty girl I always had a crush on since I first saw her in 2014 finally had our first night out on boxing day. We went to the cinema, played some games, had dinner there too. Things was really good that evening. it was fun. She was all over me and she wasn't even shy enough to kiss me while we were seeing the movie in the midst of the multiple people there.

Going back home I hired the services of a cab man, we got all emotional and practically almost made out in the moving vehicle. We couldn't really do much since it wasn't a personal car. We could only continue kissing. Getting to her house, we chilled together for a while, talked about the day, laughed over the funny scenes, it was a lovey dovey night.

I got to my house, called her and it was still all going well. Only for me to wake up the next day and find out she has blocked me from whatsapp and wouldn't pick my call anymore. I swear, this has left me totally confused.

Ps. Well for me I think she didn't want to be attached to me. I had asked her out a couple of times and she's always been on the no relationship level for now. So I feel she did that because she feared getting attached to me. I could be wrong, I could be right but I'm confused.

Simple matter.. You did not fire her coochie coo... So she moved on to the next guy, who would tear her coochie coo; even in traffic...

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by samsam2019: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
we couldn't do that at that particular time. we were at her father's house.
and who says you can't smash her in dad's house?

Kai, before I got married I was such a bastard grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by brimoknight(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mouth odour! Mouth odour!! Mouth odour!!!.............. Did you brush your teeth before kissing? Just asking
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
falansa:
I think she reacted because you didn't do the needful that day.
I had a gal I've been crushing on for abt 5months now. Then I decide to ask her out. The first day was lovely as well as the second day, She was all over me. The third day she came over to my place and left around 11pm. I didn't even attempt to touch her as I thought I was proving maturity and for her not to think I'm only after her pussy but I can tell she actually want it that day.
Bro the next day, she totally withdraw and from that day till now it's been difficult talking to her.
I think i agree with you , i had the same experience just this month . We did all the smoochings but the sex part I just didn't think i was ready for it . She changed that night , but I had my reasons and wanted something that'll last longer .
I talked to her the next morning and she was all shy , found it hard to look me in the face .
Took days before she could come around and be her old self but I can still feel that something was still missing .
Not sure if we've kissed since then but we still talk so well .
I was feeling guilt deep down , I still felt like I did the wrong thing but man I had my reasons :
1 : We've talked over the phone for like 3 weeks and we've just met for two weeks before this happened , I really need someone to explain why most of our girls are like this.

PS: I still love her and I still don't think I'll ever see her as cheap but that reaction was a no no

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
mzzhavilah:
grin
d guy bleeped right ?? wink
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
zicoraads:

Forget all the guys asking why you didn't _fuck her and all. But, you could have at least taken her to your house or even a side street for a quickie grin lipsrsealed You could have at least tried.

On the other hand, she may just have realized she doesn't want to cheat on her man. Ladies are quite complex. Maybe she had one or two issues with her man and you were the 'assistant' she needed at that time to forget him for awhile. Your time ended the second she convinced herself she didn't want to cheat.

Forget her. We loose some and win some. If she comes calling another time, don't even dare take her to the cinema. A nice restaurant and straight back to your house wink

By the way, keep us updated if anything changes. I like your story grin
Lol. You're a damn bad boy.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by mzzhavilah(f): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
vicflexzy:

d guy bleeped right ?? wink
he sure did sometin.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by sherryonland24: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why female just view without comments .

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by mediocre(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
Have you ever been in a situation whereby things get heated up on the First night out and then you wake up the next day to find out you have been blocked?
Well that's the story of my life right now.

so me and this pretty girl I always had a crush on since I first saw her in 2014 finally had our first night out on boxing day. We went to the cinema, played some games, had dinner there too. Things was really good that evening. it was fun. She was all over me and she wasn't even shy enough to kiss me while we were seeing the movie in the midst of the multiple people there.

Going back home I hired the services of a cab man, we got all emotional and practically almost made out in the moving vehicle. We couldn't really do much since it wasn't a personal car. We could only continue kissing. Getting to her house, we chilled together for a while, talked about the day, laughed over the funny scenes, it was a lovey dovey night.

I got to my house, called her and it was still all going well. Only for me to wake up the next day and find out she has blocked me from whatsapp and wouldn't pick my call anymore. I swear, this has left me totally confused.

Ps. Well for me I think she didn't want to be attached to me. I had asked her out a couple of times and she's always been on the no relationship level for now. So I feel she did that because she feared getting attached to me. I could be wrong, I could be right but I'm confused.
Or one of your exes or side chics told her you a fuckbooy....
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
iamkingzleeit has been a wile baba were ave u been cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by mediocre(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
So poor thing ran for dear life cry
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by iamkingzlee(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
iamkingzleeit has been a wile baba were ave u been cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chairman!! Compliments my brother. I dey as you leave me. hope you good?
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by riczy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
She wanted praise and worship,but u dull die!(aduller)
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by awa(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Is not too late for you to accept christ in your life before 2017

Your head correct with the comment above.

With 3 days remaining he can still accept Christ Jesus before 2017.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by ColdSweat(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:
undecided
u no get house...cant u recognise a lady in "heat"if u see one?

That question was too straight bae shocked
dacblogger:
undecided
u no get house...cant u recognise a lady in "heat"if u see one?

That question was too straight bae
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Don't mind him, just check dis pics below and av a clearer picture in ur mind, God save u say u never[b] lambo am like yam[/b]
LorDBolton:

Mamiwater decide free you, u dey here dey form confused

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by benurch(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
falansa:
I think she reacted because you didn't do the needful that day.
I had a gal I've been crushing on for abt 5months now. Then I decide to ask her out. The first day was lovely as well as the second day, She was all over me. The third day she came over to my place and left around 11pm. I didn't even attempt to touch her as I thought I was proving maturity and for her not to think I'm only after her pussy but I can tell she actually want it that day.
Bro the next day, she totally withdraw and from that day till now it's been difficult talking to her.

My ordeal exactly.....she bluntly told me its a weather for two and I was all gentlemanly and things never remained d same between us!!!

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Whatever you do, do not call her for a while, pleeeeease.

Even if you think she's the love of your life, please don't pester her at all for at least a month.

If you find yourself wanting to call her, have a friend of urs slap you really hard, to revert u back to ur senses.

....and please, please, please, do not call her with another line only for her to ask who it is and you now say "oh, it's me" undecided

don't do it man!!

4 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by vickyife(f): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
labe awon Ara ileyin
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmm, experience is indeed d best teacher shocked
2dugged:
I think she likes you, and she probably feels she moved too fast, considering it was a first date, but I think you should have face to face talk and find out for sure, such ladies are emotional and can love for Africa,just be ready, cos when she gets attached, don't complain o
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Hmm, experience is indeed d best teacher shocked
meaning?,what are you trying to insinuate?
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
pcguru1:

angry Rubbish or you mean Final Fantasy 15 or Call of duty
Those games get boring with time. GTA V online doesn't.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dice01:
she want a fvck mate but you are acting all husbandry cheesy
you are a professional in the game
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by AuroraB(f): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dugged:
I think she likes you, and she probably feels she moved too fast, considering it was a first date, but I think you should have face to face talk and find out for sure, such ladies are emotional and can love for Africa,just be ready, cos when she gets attached, don't complain o
I hope you know, a slap or two may be attached to this grin lipsrsealed
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
DESNAT:
You didn't preach the Lord Jesus to her undecided
grin grin grin she wanted to hear the gospel
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Am saying I like ur doggedness since u r 2dugged cheesy wink
2dugged:
meaning?,what are you trying to insinuate?
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Am saying I like ur doggedness since u r 2dugged cheesy wink
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.