Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (46751 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / She Blocked Me Because Of This / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
jaybillionaire:
sad n I already liked your person angry angry
hehehehe, do you always have that emoji for people you like?
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lol wink not always, I hardly like females
2dugged:
hehehehe, do you always have that emoji for people you like?
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Lol wink not always, I hardly like females
hehehehe, so I should Count my self among the lucky few then
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
U should count urself among the lucky 2 not few angry
2dugged:
hehehehe, so I should Count my self among the lucky few then
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by almarthins(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nickymezor:
U n ur statements... Re u a diviner Dont jump into conclusion yet jare

U self look at it na, she gave the guy a miniature of what is to come. Without explanation she just go blank on him just like that. Perhaps the guy didn't tell us everytin
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
jaybillionaire:
U should count urself among the lucky 2 not few angry
hehehehe, ok I hear you
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nickymezor(f): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
almarthins:

U self look at it na, she gave the guy a miniature of what is to come. Without explanation she just go blank on him just like that. Perhaps the guy didn't tell us everytin
Exactly, there might b more to the tale so dont draw conclusion yet
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by kingguu(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
OP send me her number make I epp u talk 2 am
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Lexusgs430: 1:43am On Dec 29, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
Have you ever been in a situation whereby things get heated up on the First night out and then you wake up the next day to find out you have been blocked?
Well that's the story of my life right now.

so me and this pretty girl I always had a crush on since I first saw her in 2014 finally had our first night out on boxing day. We went to the cinema, played some games, had dinner there too. Things was really good that evening. it was fun. She was all over me and she wasn't even shy enough to kiss me while we were seeing the movie in the midst of the multiple people there.

Going back home I hired the services of a cab man, we got all emotional and practically almost made out in the moving vehicle. We couldn't really do much since it wasn't a personal car. We could only continue kissing. Getting to her house, we chilled together for a while, talked about the day, laughed over the funny scenes, it was a lovey dovey night.

I got to my house, called her and it was still all going well. Only for me to wake up the next day and find out she has blocked me from whatsapp and wouldn't pick my call anymore. I swear, this has left me totally confused.

Ps. Well for me I think she didn't want to be attached to me. I had asked her out a couple of times and she's always been on the no relationship level for now. So I feel she did that because she feared getting attached to me. I could be wrong, I could be right but I'm confused.

All she wanted was a fcukboi and you are looking for a trophy to keep..............
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by chidekings(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Choi,Toto dey with u till 11pm nd u still dey look her as if u dey watch football??you and OP no play d game well,instead of OP to bleep the hell out of her he dey form yeye lover.

mehn.its not all about the pussy....that hole can cause many problems.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by tk4rd: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2016
ladyF:

shocked shocked shocked

Merry Christmas dear.... lipsrsealed
Hehehehehe.. Baby ooo. Where have you been.?
By the way, levv me alone jarre. No dey shout on top my matter. grin grin
I wish you the best of this Christmas, and a successful New Year.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by anigbajumo(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2016
chidekings:
mehn.its not all about the pussy....that hole can cause many problems.

Like??
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by leoblacky: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Bros u be mugu nau.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by browniex: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
I think having sex with her at that time and in her dads house would be too forward and too risky.
for your information, women love risk takers.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2016
am gud baba expecting to be there in nairaland beach party on the 2nd january cheesy cheesy cheesy
iamkingzlee:
Chairman!! Compliments my brother. I dey as you leave me. hope you good?
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by LLSAINT(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Men....wat do you expect?cant you see the handwriting on the wall? she needed cassava and you snoozed dats why you lost grin
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by nasiodamus(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
You didn't seal the contract,u negotiate terms but didn't seal the contract.in case she returns quickly renegotiate and seal the contract(visiting cucumber island) or anoda sharp guy go sign am..
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Funjosh(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
That's what happens when you put water on the fire and the water boils without you not pouring gari inside. Imagine,you touch touch,you kiss kiss,you finger finger,you sok sok her bweast and lick lick her toto, you set her body on fire,instead of you to put your preek inside her thing to quench the fire,you left her hanging doing bobo. Now you have been blocked,you see your life. Opportunity comes but once and once debe always debe. Man mi you fok up job.

Ajepako amina508 osusumustflow vickyrotex juliaann funjosh eleko1 fabfunmi and notoriousbabe come see dis man o

The year is coming to an end. Change IYANGBALI tongue
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by mecussey(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

Mamiwater decide free you, u dey here dey form confused

lol...some guys dont know that devil dey use these women collect destinies. Typically, how mamiwater behaves when they fail on there mission. My guy go do thanks giving say you no fuk that babe...otherwise, all your uncles wey promise u sth this 2017 for don councel am.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by starboyflight(m): 2:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Op how far. She don call you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.