Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

*IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto (1330 Views)

Check Out The Stunning Look Of 2020 Honda Passport / Please I Need Oil Coolers For Saturn Vue 2003 V6 AWD Engine / Honda Preparing To Bring Back The Honda Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2016
This SUV drives very firm, owned by a Navy officer. All papers complete up to customs paper.

• transmission very good
• engine- drives well
• body - some scratches
• AC needs gas refil only
• interior is very neat

Price 400k -neg-

Call Kay 08065556783
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
This SUV drives very firm, owned by a Navy officer. All papers complete up to customs paper.

• transmission very good
• engine- drives well
• body - some scratches
• interior is very neat

Price 400k -neg-

Call Kay 08065556783

where the Gas go? grin
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

where the Gas go? grin

grin my Oga you don start abi
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Pics coming up soon
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Side

Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

grin my Oga you don start abi

If you bring car come cartalk to sell instead of autos, you will be scrutinized properly. wink
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

If you bring car come cartalk to sell instead of autos, you will be scrutinized properly. wink

lol but I'm not looking fault detectors Na, I'm looking to sell hence posting in Auto and the faults are clearly stated so I don't end up like hood in the northern city angry
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2016
please let me see the front grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I'm not selling that car unfortunately tongue
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by RazaqMB(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
grin

2 Likes

Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2016
Front of car I'm selling
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

I'm not selling that car unfortunately tongue

Seems I will need a passport before I can drive to the promise land cheesy
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Seems I will need a passport before I can drive to the promise land cheesy

Yes And a witness, Mrs GAZZUZZ. Without witness sorry no way in grin
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2016
I only just realized I posted this in car talk undecided
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 31, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Na so you use to do? grin
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Lexusgs430: 3:07am On Dec 31, 2016
One of the biggest con in car sales is 'ac gas only needs refilling'.............
Refill the gas and sell a vehicle with fully functional access unit.........
Of course that would not happen, simply because the issue is more than ' gas refill'. .......
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Na so you use to do? grin

Uncle it is play o! cheesy
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Lexusgs430:
One of the biggest con in car sales is 'ac gas only needs refilling'.............
Refill the gas and sell a vehicle with fully functional access unit.........
Of course that would not happen, simply because the issue is more than ' gas refill'. .......

The bolded is a conclusion you have drawn without inspecting the car.

We need to understand that There are some people that don't really need AC in a car, the owner of this SUV is one of them. Infact I checked the AC one morning and realized it still chilled but after some time it wasn't chilling. The owner Is a woman that wants to upgrade, if AC was a problem on this car then it would be the owners littlest reason to sell.
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

The bolded is a conclusion you have drawn without inspecting the car.

We need to understand that There are some people that don't really need AC in a car, the owner of this SUV is one of them. Infact I checked the AC one morning and realized it still chilled but after some time it wasn't chilling. The owner Is a woman that wants to upgrade, if AC was a problem on this car then it would be the owners littlest reason to sell.

If it was my vehicle for sale, I would refill the gas,afterall it's not too expensive to refill (and win buyers trust).
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Whizpeter(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fill the gas and sell... It's an inexpensive repair...
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
If there is no gas, then it leaked. If it leaked, there is an issue.

I have owned cars that did not require a refrigerant Refill for up to 7years.

It is natural for a.c to leak tiny amounts of Gas every year, same with car tyres.
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by semid4lyfe(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Whizpeter:
Fill the gas and sell... It's an inexpensive repair...

Lexusgs430:

If it was my vehicle for sale, I would refill the gas,afterall it's not too expensive to refill (and win buyers trust).

He is most likely a middle man.
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
If there is no gas, then it leaked. If it leaked, there is an issue.

I have owned cars that did not require a refrigerant Refill for up to 7years.

It is natural for a.c to leak tiny amounts of Gas every year, same with car tyres.

Does it mean there's a problem if you don't bother to refil after the seven years? This car was made in 1997.
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

Does it mean there's a problem if you don't bother to refil after the seven years? This car was made in 1997.

put gas 1500 nah
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

put gas 1500 nah

It's not a problem, when There's a serious buyer it will be taken care of
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Whizpeter(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
semid4lyfe:

He is most likely a middle man.

He should tell the owner to put gas... It would even give them a good bargain compared to selling without AC...
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by nurey(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
I hope this car is buy and drive to my garage not mechanic garage oooo.

If you gree 300k mention me, if he no gree please ignore my comment. Nah wetin I get be that laye lorun
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

• transmission very good
• engine- drives well
• body - some scratches
• interior is very neat

Price 400k -neg-

Call Kay 08065556783

What year is this and does the 4WD still work?

Can you send more pictures to WhatsApp?
Re: *IBADAN* Reg Honda Passport V6 AWD Auto by Kjnwancaro: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

What year is this and does the 4WD still work?

Can you send more pictures to WhatsApp?

Connect with 0807 071 0645 on w/a

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Passat Gearbox / This Guy Filmed A Fantastic Commercial To Sell His Girlfriend's 1996 HondaAccord / How Much To Clear A Honda CRV 2009 Automatic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.