Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone (18908 Views)

Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. / Don Jazzy Given 24 Hours To Follow Back On Instagram By Fan Or.. / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by alfa2016: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Gone are the days when very dark skinned girls, made excuses for their skin tone.

Today, the internet sees them as celebrities of some sort, with many of them having very large following on social media.

As a result, many more dark skinned girls are coming online, showing off their rich skin tone confidently. Of course the internet will always have trolls, but a high percentage of their followers have beautiful things to say about their skin color.

One of of such is Lolita, who calls herself 'theblackhannahmontana' on Instagram.

Lolita joined Instagram September this year and has amazed about 180,000 followers. She posts very simple pictures of her self showing off her rich black skin and very pretty face. See photos below:

More photos on the blog
http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/check-out-this-beautiful-young-lady-taking-instagram-by-storm-because-of-her-rich-skin-tone/

cc seun lalasticlala

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by LifeofAirforce1: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2016
She looks like midnight

23 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2016
SMH for the guy above me.

By the way..

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by zarakay(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2016
She's cute..her skin colour is beautiful as well

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2016
She perfectly fits to act witch in a movie.

grin
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nixiepie(f): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2016
2kaybiel:
She perfectly fits to act witch in a movie.

grin
this is not funny

I think she is not Nigerian,love her eyes

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by YhungPablo(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
She looks like midnight
dem ban ur forma moniker

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by LifeofAirforce1: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2016
YhungPablo:

dem ban ur forma moniker
No

New year is around the corner so i feel i should do something different with a new Moniker.
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Bossontop(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2016
Niccur above b hating saying "She looks like midnight" if she start dey bleach now e go start they talk another thing........smd

14 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by LifeofAirforce1: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2016
The poster above .. Keep on shaking your head over my comment till it falls off your neck grin
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Preca(f): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Nice colour...at least she didn't bleach
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
She looks like midnight
da hell is wrong with you?

Inferior complex much.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by LifeofAirforce1: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:
da hell is wrong with you?

Inferior complex much.
you could act like you didn't see my comment and move on with your life aight
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2016
@topic she's beautiful beyond words. I follow her Insta she s stunning.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2016
Nixiepie:
this is not funny

I think she is not Nigerian,love her eyes

Hope you are not falling for her already?

grin
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by YhungPablo(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

No

New year is around the corner so i feel i should do something different with a new Moniker.
You should av done that on the 1st.
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by LifeofAirforce1: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2016
YhungPablo:

You should av done that on the 1st.
Dey troll me you hear grin
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by queenitee(f): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
She looks like midnight
She's beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by LifeofAirforce1: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2016
queenitee:

She's beautiful
Yes she is honestly

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2016
TEAMBLACKTOSTUPOR cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2016
[img] damn!!! she is Black, dark lady rocks, oga jarizod how u dey o[/img]
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2016
comradespade:
[img] damn!!! she is Black, dark lady rocks, oga ja.rizod how u dey o[/img]

I dey o Aga mi..u?
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2016
oga mi, we thank god o and how was your night

cc: jarizod
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by faith551(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2016
She looks like a goddess

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2016
comradespade:

oga mi, we thank god o and how was your night

fine sir..urs?
Nice color and font cool
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by tammyboy1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dark version of huddah monroe of kenya...beautiful is an understatement...proudly dark skinned.. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by princeemmma(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
she is pretty though, I will gladly ask her for date, if she wished
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
my amiable chairman, I slept like a baby and woke up as a giant, and thanks for the compliment all thanks to ur maestro teachinggrin

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by safarigirl(f): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
she's just a very pretty girl who happens to be dark-skinned, just like there are very pretty girls who happen to be light-skinned.

What me I have issues with, is the pity party some have formed with this whole melanin rush that they now glorify even average looking people as gorgeous beyond words, just cuz they are dark.

We shouldn't give anyone a pass in the looks department just cuz of their skin color. They do same thing with light-skinned people, some ugly light skin girl will be called pretty just cuz of her skin color.

Abeg, some of us get brown skin, and we don't get any passes. Remember us in your melanin battles

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
comradespade:
my amiable chairman, I slept like a baby and woke up as a giant, and thanks for the compliment all thanks to ur maestro teachinggrin

cc: jar.izod

see proper whining grin

Have a great day sire..
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by sxthizback: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Speaking KOREAN IN NAIJA BY THESTCHANNEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAVQ0FVfO7g

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone by Nixiepie(f): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
2kaybiel:

Hope you are not falling for her already?

grin
falling ko flying ni

I no be chichi na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day / Chizoba Ejike Releases Indian Inspired Photos / Chika Ike Shares Photos From Her Dubai Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.