Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,007 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) (34845 Views)

A Game Of Love And Obsession / Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by omonighoblessing(f): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
oh I just love the intro........this commands my respect I must say. and a job welldone to donkross1 ! ,he killed it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by sashx(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Sashx. seanmozilla.. kiziitokennel.. tuktudicko.. kaycee625.. RABIUR... Sniffydon.. kingkaspa... jumizie. and the others.

Food don set

And na so we go choplate am finish. Abeg diz one na devour be d beta words. Thumbs up BiafraBushboy.

1 Like

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by AyamConfidence(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2016
Present here

Captain Bush...oya kwantunu
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2016
The jungle boy himself. Captivating story i must confess. You might tell us what you studied in N.D.A and your specialty.
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Lleigh(f): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Bush captivating intro, and our hero if he looks like the picture is cool...

Glued and following.
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Strong prologue cheesy

A sign of good things to come cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2016
“We are leaving in 5mins, Stay close or you would be left behind” That was the one of the officers around shouting. It was a feeling of mixed emotions, and every one of us kept looking like people who missed their way in a foreign land.

“Hi” I greeted the lady beside me.

“Hi” she replied but with a voice that clearly showed that she wasn’t in any mood for any conversation. I gave myself a deep breath before looking around for other cadets who were probably in a jovial mood. It was going to be a long journey from Enugu to Maidugiri and I braced up for such a tiring journey we were about to undertake.

“Hey bro” I finally spoke to my seat mate, who was busy reading the Bible since when we left the Division in the east. He was really prepared to talk much, but I know I need to make him talk. I quickly brought out a bible discussion and like a wolf, he jumped on the topic and was about devouring it.

“I am not a sinner” He kept repeating after I asked him a very tempting question

“But you are going to kill when you get to the war front” I asked him in a tempting manner

“Yes…because I am under threat” He repeated while smiling and thinking he was winning the argument. I had a lot for him, and I was prepared to keep bringing the question batch by batch.

“What if you were at home, will you be under threat?” I asked him with a smile. He smiled back because he noticed the aspect I was coming from. The laughter that followed it was enough to bond both of us together.

“I am Bright” He said with a smile. “Nice to me you” I responded and immediately told him my name. We shook each other’s hand and we continued this time around with a neutral discussion.

“I am the only child” he said to me while we discussed about our backgrounds. “My dad is late, and I have only my mum to look after” He continued. I was so shocked and almost peeped on my trouser.

“Do you know you know that you might end up dying” I asked him with a surprised face but filled with emotions. He simply “God is watching over me” He said as he pointed down to his bible. I was trying to figure out how exactly God was going to save him from bullets and grenades. I didn’t want to spoil his belief, so I agreed alongside.

“My mum is getting old and I really need money to support her. That is the reason I had to become a military man” He added. My heart felt so weak at the words coming out from his mouth, and I felt so bad inside. I wish I had my way; I would have given him all my money just to disembark from this dangerous mission.

“We are all gonna die, you know that?” I asked him plainly.

“I am not scared of death…it can only kill the body but not the soul” He responded affirmatively

“So what happens to mama” I asked with emotions. He paused and brought out his wallet and looked at the picture there. It was a picture of a frail looking old woman.

“I am sorry I asked the question” I apologized

“Not your fault” He replied almost with tears “I pray God keeps me alive to see her when I come back” He said with tears.

“I don’t attend any church tho” I said to him. He looked at me shocked like I was about picking his pockets.

“Why?” He asked

“I don’t believe in God” I responded back immediately. “You are an atheist?” He asked surprised

“Yes I am but just within me. Nobody else knows about it.” I replied with a smile. I was expecting the normal insults and harsh words I normally received from other Christians that I explained same too.

“That is good, but I hope you find Christ soon” He said with a very warmly smile. Truly speaking, I have never seen such a Christian in my life. The way he presented his belief actually made me wonder if all Christians are truly the same. He held my hands closely and from the look of things, he was actually scared.

“I have never killed before” He said with eyes filled with emotions “I don’t think I can kill anybody” He added. This was a tense situation and I wondered how he survived the ordeals that came along in our camp at Zaria.

“My mom is calling” He said before bringing out his phone and I went back to the Nothing I was doing before. He and his mother talked for long and I saw the way he cleaned the tears that came out from his eyes. He kept repeating “Amen” and I concluded that probably his mum was doing what my mum did the night before I left.

“Speak to her” He said to me as he gave me the phone. I quickly greeted and it was now a discussion between me and his mom.

“Please look after my son” She said with a very sorrowful voice. I wish I could explain to her that I was also in danger of losing my own life. I guess she wouldn’t believe too.

“I will try ma” I spoke with reassurance.

“I am a sick woman, and why I am living is because him. If he goes, then I go to” She said. Those words were heartbreaking, and the way she was sounding was almost forcing tears from my eyes. I reassured her again, and told her that all will be fine with the both of us. I ended the call and was too cold to talk.

“Are you fine” He asked

“Yes” I replied fast. He smiled again and we entered into normal discussions.

****Many Hours later*******

We reached Barma camp late at night, and we were ushered into the base where the other soldiers were staying. We were given a small room and everyone quickly rushed to get their positions of comfort. I made sure I was with Bright and we luckily got the same position close to each other. I couldn’t sleep well that night because he was having his vigil with serious prayers.

When I finally found time to sleep, the Bulge sharply woke everyone from sleep and we were off to the parade ground. The normal morning parade took place and some aerobics and drillings. They spilt us into troops according to our capabilities from the academy we graduated from.

*****Voice of the commandant******

“We don’t have much time for funfare. The terrorists have decimated a lot of our soldiers and we are at the brink of losing this battle. You will be trained more on commands and weapon handling before you will be deployed in troops. No matter what you do always find a reason to survive” He said before leaving the parade ground with his ADC and some other top military officers with him.

I did all my possible best to get in the same troop with bright and I knew that once it happened we would end up in the same platoon.

“What troop are you in” I asked bright

“What?” I shouted…

To BE Continued.

Episode 4 going on at http://topwritersden.com/mission-sambisa-tale-of-a-survivor/4/

2 Likes

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Adesina12: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Weldone bushboy
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Rahmoney(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Making sense..
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Francischuxx(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
embarassed chai...
This is tragediously tragedic...
Shaa...
I belive say u no go die...
But surely one of ur frnds go fall ovaboard .

More brains bro.
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2016
“God is indeed watching over us” Bright shouted as he felt so excited. HE gave me a big hug and I hugged him too with a smile. I have never seen such a warmly affection from someone who wasn’t my brother. Right from when I decided to believe that the man in the sky never existed, I have lost countless number of friends. Not because I did something bad, but they always gave me my distance and I was forced to keep my belief to myself. I participated in Church activities and did more good more than them, yet they felt I was a devil.

“Yea God is watching over us” I said sarcastically. He came out of the hug and looked at me surprised.

“What?” I asked surprised with my two hands spread apart

“Did you just call God?” He asked

“Yea” I responded back “You called him and I called him too” I said. He gave me a warming smile and we were headed back to meet our new platoon friends. The feeling of staying together and being in the same platoon with bright wouldn’t just get over me.

“At least I got his back” I kept repeating inside my mind as we walked down to where our platoon guys were located.

“Which one do you recommend for me” Tunji asked me.

“Who owns it” I asked back with a smile. He simply smiled while looking at the picture and kissed it so hard. I smiled and looked at him as he was so in love with the girl there.

“That is my fiancée” He said “I love her so much. I can’t wait to get back and get married to her” He kept on blushing over the picture.

“I have a fiancée too” I said. “Wow” He responded “Can I see her picture” he begged. I brought out Genea’s picture from my wallet and showed him. Just when I thought he was going to compliment my girlfriend…

“But my girlfriend is more beautiful” he said with a harsh tone. “Really” I asked surprised. It became an argument I didn’t want to involve myself in. I quickly agreed to his opinion and it died a natural death.

You may be wondering who Tunji is right? Well he is one of the guys that were in my troop. We were being led by Major Banji. He was very determinant commandant who was so jovial but very strict when it comes to accomplishing orders. I found four friends during our few days at Bama base and we were always together. Bright, Tunji, Fred and I. Fred was a very hefty guy who was frowning more than he was smiling. No amount of jokes could make him laugh. Various times I tried asking about the reason for his seriousness; he kept telling me that there was nothing fun in the world today.

“I wish say I go just die tomorrow” He would keep repeating. I tried talking to him about seeing life from a good point of view, but it was like pouring stone on water. Maybe there was something else to it; I just decided to keep my cool. It was a beautiful and wonderful moment we spent together, and the laughter was always there.

“I wanted to be Doctor” Tunji said while looking down and with a sober mind “I am just imagining how my mama would be coping now” He added.

“All will be fine” I said while holding on to him. The whole place was becoming very sober, and I had to chip in some jokes which actually made only me to laugh. It was such a horrible joke that the rest of the guys stood up and left without even smiling, talk more of laughing.

“It wasn’t that bad na” I shouted as I stood up and ran up to meet with them.

Ist September we heard heavy noise that was likely bomb detonations in the market arena at Bama town. I kept praying in my mind for it not to be what I expected. I am not a lazy soldier, but handling weapons and rifles was the last thing I dreamt of. I saw the way some soldiers were brought into the base inside a truck.

“Oh God” I mustered to myself. Those were dead bodies of people who were fighting for their father’s land. They were dragged out of the van, just without respect.

“Is this how they treat dead soldiers” Tunji asked me. I wished I had an answer for that, I would have given him. I just smiled and looked at him and went closer to see what was happening. There was much disorganization within the camp Hierarchy and an attempt to get to the main headquarters was futile. Some commanding officers were already mobilizing there troops to check out what was really happening inside the town.

There was an intelligence report that the terrorist detonated twin bombs in various segments of the town, report also heard it that they were advancing towards our position. I quickly searched around for my platoon leader and saw him with a higher ranked officer, discussing some things on a map. I saluted and asked him for the situation report.

“Nothing for now” He said as I eased and left their presence. I saw Tunji coming from the center hall with his face not so bright.

“Are you okay?” I asked him

“Mama is sick, and my cousins have taken her to the hospital” He said “But they are requesting for money, and I don’t have anything on me for that.” I almost felt bad and downhearted but decided to smile and give him the support he needed.

“How much is that?” I asked him

“Don’t worry about the amount” He said with a face that could break the heart of any strong man.

“You have to tell me Tunji, and I insist” I said with a firm voice.

“50,000 naira” He said. I quickly went to the center hall and asked them to do a deposit for me. I collected his cousin’s account number and we wired in the money.

“Do you believe in your God to heal her?” I asked but deep inside, I said it just to fall in line with what he had in mind. With a smile on his face, he gave me a resounding “YES”. I nodded and smiled along.

3 days later; we heard that the terrorists were getting close to Bama town, having overpowered other units with their superior machineries. We were sending out calls to the Headquarters but we weren’t getting any serious response from the commanding chiefs there.

They were continuous attacks on various places within the Bama town. Soldiers who were caught around were killed and most of them, their corpse were nowhere to be found. We were clearly lacking weapons as compared to what we heard from the gunshots being fired.

Several attacks including two major ones earlier in the year, were carried out in Bama, then the second-largest business hub in Borno State. The attack left scores dead, with markets, parks and other businesses worth millions of naira in ruins. They left with so much disaster and cries.

15th September, 2014 the sounds of heavy shilling and gunfire woke us up that night… we were sleeping in a very jam-packed room and a lot of young private soldiers were snoring so badly. It was probably few minutes after midnight before we the sound of mortars filled the compound. Sporadic sprays of bullets everywhere. Shouts of “alllah ‘akbar” rented the air. We woke up, confused and wondering what was happening. It was almost resulting to stampede. Some of the scouts that survived the terror at the gate ran back and rang the bell at the center of the base.

“This is not a drill… run to the bunker room and grab your weapons” Was the announcement that kept flowing in.

“Bright” “Tunji” I kept calling out. I could hear their response but couldn’t actually get to see them.

“Move…Move…Move” Was all that we could hear from our platoon leader. The sound of the Bugle was everywhere and confusion surrounded us. I was sleeping with my khaki so I had no need changing again. Alongside others, we ran as fast as we could. Every step I took, I assumed it was my last. We continued to run and our target was the bunker room. Some soldiers fell on the ground and were been trodden upon. We quickly assembled in the bunker room. Our worst fear came to reality, the terrorists had surrounded ever where and was firing from all angles. We had lots of tents around the compound, and I was wondering what had become of the soldiers who were there.

“Arrrrhrhhgghhh” Went the voice of… as he fell to the ground. shocked

To Be Continued. cry embarassed

Episode 5 now at http://topwritersden.com/mission-sambisa-tale-of-a-survivor/5/

1 Like

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2016
embarassedcry

To be a soldier takes guts..... A whole lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm sober as I read this... To think that such really happened is heartrending... More grace Bush

2 Likes

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
The shouts and cries of soldiers being massacred was enough to send shivers down the spine of any gallant soldier around. We were clearly lacking in ammunition, despite the requests that was made to the headquarters. Promises upon promises were all they kept giving to us. The shootings continued so badly and alongside our troops, we made way for the exit using a small pathway behind the base.

We stood our grounds on the defense line and it was exchange of fire all over.

“On me…” I shouted as I advanced based on command given to us by the commandant. We continued firing from a vintage point but never knew if we were hitting targets at all.

“Oh no!” I shouted as a soldier was hit on his neck region. He was bleeding profusely and blood kept pumping out. He was vomiting blood through his mouth while attempting and raising his hand up.

“Keep calm” I said while holding on to his hands.

“How can he get treated?” I kept asking myself. He was already crying and with tears running down his cheeks he kept on trying to say something. The more he tried harder, the more he bled through his mouth and neck.

“Hang on sir” I said with a weak voice with tears in my eyes. The flesh around his neck region had torn off and his neck could barely stand in shape. Before I could say few more words to him, he gave up the ghost with his eyes wide open. I covered him with my hands and laid him there. After a while, we stopped hearing gunshots from the terrorists’ angle. Our commander; a Yoruba general felt we had repelled them.

“Forward…” He whispered and pointed to directions and positions we should take. We move quickly, taking positions behind some stationed barricades we had built in the past. We stayed calm there for a while, and I was only thinking of what would be after death. It was actually a move that wasn’t calculated properly and I knew we were going to pay dearly for it. The terrorists from the sounds of guns all over the place, I knew were more in number than we were.

We were fighting at night with no night vision glasses and we could barely see.

“Hope we don’t die just like that” One of the soldiers spoke to me.

“Do you believe in God?” I asked him quietly and with a smile he couldn’t see.

“Yes I do” He responded back

“He will protect you” I said with a voice of assurance. We were still positioned behind a barricade and waiting for the next order while we had this little discussion of ours.

“I just don’t want to die” He said emotionally “People are waiting for me at home” He added. I could feel the fear in his voice and the pains he had never even gotten.

“We will be fine” I repeated. I didn’t know the whereabouts of Tunji and Bright but I believe they were doing just fine. The terrorists had cut off most of our electrical source and I kept wondering how a group filled with non-educated people could achieve such a feat. We were still holding on for the next command, before it dawned on us that we had been surrounded and flanked. They opened fire from all angles and we were caught up to choose between putting up a good fight and retreating like cowards in battle.

“Move…” Our commander kept repeating. It was a very painful scenario looking at how soldiers were falling in action. I and my colleague were still docked behind sacks before we move to the other side where the troops were to meet up with them.

“Move, I got your back” I shouted to my colleague I was having a chat with about his family.

“Roger that!” He shouted as he moved some steps forward. He was almost getting to the destination when….

To be continued

Episode 6 @ http://topwritersden.com/mission-sambisa-tale-of-a-survivor/6/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by tuktudicko(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
awesome
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bush u re killing it, abeg wait make i go bring hankerchief 4 house, as if ant enta my eyes and tears dey cum out
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Donpoker9(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Wow! Nice one
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2016
[b]I saw a hot bullet pierce through his chest, right there in the middle.

“Noooo…” I couldn’t believe that happened. The troops returned fire in the direction the bullet came from but I couldn’t just tell if they killed any living thing.

“Allahu” He kept shouting as he was struggling with life. A soldier attempted to go pick him up, but he was always send back by the constant bullet that came from an angle we couldn’t just phantom.

“Noooo…” I yelled as I was about standing up to go pick him up.

“Stay back” I heard a command from behind. I looked and saw a senior officer asking me to go back behind cover. I saw the way his body was pieced as repeated bullets kept landing on his body. I closed my eyes in pains and held on to my rifle hard

I watched how he fell and struggled for life…the bullets were coming in quick successions from different angles and I was helpless to help him. A soldier never gives up easily and despite the amount of bullets that were in his body, he stretched his hands towards me, with a sign of pleading for help but I couldn’t even reasoning out what to do at that point in time. I remember all he told me about his fear of death and people waiting for him also at home. “RIP” I murmured and saw him gave up the ghost.

“We are moving back. Everybody back…back…” Our commandant kept calling for a retreat and I had to move. I crawled towards the armored car and joined up with some other colleagues. Over 50 soldiers had fallen already and a troop formerly made up of 200 soldiers has almost been reduced drastically.

We had been clearly overpowered by the terrorist who looked like they came in thousands and we had to use the escape route. We ran straight to the bush with bullets still flying in various directions. Some other soldiers were captured alive while we the lucky ones made way for the bush with our commander running faster than us.

“Tunji…Bright..” I shouted mildly to know if they were around with us.

“Yea” Bright replied “Where is Tunji?” I asked him

“I don’t know yet” He replied. Goosebumps came all over me with that reply. We were already hiding in one of the dense forest after trekking a long distance. The commander and the highest ranking officials with us tried making emergency phone calls, but to no avail. We were all armed with our rifles; but looking at those rifles, it was evidently clear that they were all worn out rifles. The sound emanating from the terrorist rifle made ours look like we were holding toy rifles. We didn’t move far before we saw a soldier holding onto his friend who was injured badly

“You have to drop him” The commandant said to him “We need to move as fast as possible out of here” The commandant added

“No Sir” The guy replied with his Hausa accent “Na rantse da Allah, sai ya ba matattu” (I swear to God, he is not dead)

“He will still die because he is badly injured” The commandant with little or no emotions. I was totally surprised at the act but what can a low ranking soldier like me do? I kept looking at the scenario and observed that night.

“Na my brother sir, let him die in my arms than for those animals to kill am” The guy pleaded. The injured was looking very weak and with tears in his eyes, was signaling to his brother not to leave him. I don’t know the relationship between them, but the scene was very emotional. We didn’t rest on time that night and we had to move down further the desert. We finally came to a place we assumed was okay and we were halted to stop and rest for the night. We woke up the next morning and saw Sgt. Usman weeping over the death of his brother. He battled all night to save him but unfortunately he gave up the ghost. We helped him dig a shallow grave and defiled instruction before we buried him. We consoled him and did the best we could as brothers in arms[/b]

To Be Continued…

Episode 7 @ http://topwritersden.com/mission-sambisa-tale-of-a-survivor/7/

1 Like

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Errmmm guys... cry cry cry

I may not post for a while...

One of the characters in my story... just..... cry

When everything is sorted... I will be back embarassed cry

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Lleigh(f): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Errmmm guys... cry cry cry

I may not post for a while...

One of the characters in my story... just..... cry

When everything is sorted... I will be back embarassed cry

Is he heart broken?
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lleigh:

Is he heart broken?

yea
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by YungTemy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Following like a lost puppy. Is this actually a non-fiction?
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Lleigh(f): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

yea

Bush help him find his mojo... angry
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Adesina12: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sorry Bushboy

Heart broken is not the end of life as an experienced fellow

Take heart and move on

I got popcorn with cold Guinness to quench the thirst in your heart

Celebrate new year in an happy mood and joyous.....life continues
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Adesina12: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lleigh:

Chaiii Lleigh!!!!

Moooojo!!! shocked
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Lleigh(f): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Adesina12:

Chaiii Lleigh!!!!

Moooojo!!! shocked

Lol Adesina12, Bush said one his character's is heart broken.
I am referring to the character wink

I bet Bush is enjoying new year's Eve.

1 Like

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lleigh:

I am not understanding shocked shocked
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by Creeza(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
My oga Bush... I must confess this is awesome.
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
YungTemy:
Following like a lost puppy. Is this actually a non-fiction?

After the story, you can google and check for facts! sad
Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Adesina12:
Sorry Bushboy

Heart broken is not the end of life as an experienced fellow

Take heart and move on

I got popcorn with cold Guinness to quench the thirst in your heart

Celebrate new year in an happy mood and joyous.....life continues

Yo... Yo smart *in DJ Kahdli"s voice* wink

1 Like

Re: Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) by YungTemy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

After the story, you can google and check for facts! sad
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe / (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.