Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (13254 Views)

Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Deeypeey:
I just hope fG would ve rectified all ds issues before N-Build and N-Tech are open....I dont think I ll survive all ds stress jae

When will these categories be coming on stream?
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
KADELU:
I missed the verification too due to late information. Oyo State, Ido LGA.
I even mailed the Npower team but I got an automatic reply that I should chat with one of their team on the website after login in but no response from them even after chatting.

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by DrTims(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy i hear say until every state is duely verified before them pay us. Maybe early january because only 26 states have completed their verification..
easzypeaszy:
Don't have any info bt so pathetic hw u cn sign up nairaland,mk coment n post bt cnt gt general info...if dis nt foolishness den ur enemies r at work...no vex oo bt fact...Anyway abeg who still dey expect d December stipend any hope?

1 Like

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by DrTims(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmmm. Calm down ooo
timsbee:

Who dey talk trash? I only asked for an explanation about N power nd u r saying jackshhit pls I wasn't calling pple like u to explain. So fvck off my mention....
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by easzypeaszy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
timsbee:

Who dey talk trash? I only asked for an explanation about N power nd u r saying jackshhit pls I wasn't calling pple like u to explain. So fvck off my mention....
fowl
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Dejideji1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Packup:
go to the nearest babalawo wey you know make dem help you recheck ur destiny,and thank me later

You are not serious! Anyway thank God, i have finally done my verification
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

You are not serious! Anyway thank God, i have finally done my verification

How did u do that please?
Any late arrangement for those who missed?
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Dejideji1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Dejideji1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Crownofwealth1:

How did u do that please?
Any late arrangement for those who missed?

Rush down to your state Secretariat if they can still help you. Although i was going through some comments on Npower Facebook page and i read a comment from someone in Bauchi state that there will be 2nd phase screening for those who missed the first one.

I don't know if that info is for only Bauchi state.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by boxypane(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
swizzdre:
bro no vex o, I'm in kogi too, where can one check the posting

l'm in Lokoja, only Lokoja volunteers names posted at d local govt secretariat.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by swizzdre(m): 3:25am On Dec 30, 2016
boxypane:

l'm in Lokoja, only Lokoja volunteers names posted at d local govt secretariat.
I'm in lokoja lg too, didn't see my name on d list
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Dejideji1(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2016
pawesome:
go n hustle

You are not serious, you think I'm idle or don't have a job? I'm just not comfortable with the workload @my current place with a private institution.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by boxypane(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2016
swizzdre:
I'm in lokoja lg too, didn't see my name on d list

did you make any enquiry with the admin guys? coz the ppl outside could given wrong information.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Dejideji1(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2016
easzypeaszy:
Don't have any info bt so pathetic hw u cn sign up nairaland,mk coment n post bt cnt gt general info...if dis nt foolishness den ur enemies r at work...no vex oo bt fact...Anyway abeg who still dey expect d December stipend any hope?

You are cra_y, must you comment? If you don't have anything reasonable to post why not pass? Anyway, i have done it so, fk off!
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by swizzdre(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2016
boxypane:

did you make any enquiry with the admin guys? coz the ppl outside could given wrong information.
I complained, they don't know anything about that, we are quite many that didn't see our names. I called one number , he said npowrr is on break till 3rd
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by easzypeaszy(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2016
DrTims:
Guy i hear say until every state is duely verified before them pay us. Maybe early january because only 26 states have completed their verification..
wow..if that d case den we hv little case...just worried abt d t-fare wen finally mobilized...I no fit shout ooo...cuz I trust hausa ppl na bush dey go send me to wer I wl gv up atlast. grin
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Deeypeey(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2016
SnowJay92:

When will these categories be coming on stream?
nobody knows ooo
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Smileprince(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2016
easzypeaszy:
wow..if that d case den we hv little case...just worried abt d t-fare wen finally mobilized...I no fit shout ooo...cuz I trust hausa ppl na bush dey go send me to wer I wl gv up atlast. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by iykmau(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
double post
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by iykmau(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Those that missed the verification in Niger State, please put your ear down. there will be a replacement of those absentee by January but no date yet. if your around you will be attended to.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by KADELU(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Crownofwealth1:

I'm for Ido LGA too. I missed the verification, although I just applied for relocation to Oyo State and I don't know if I was supposed to do the verification in this first batch.
pls let me have your phone number for interaction or u can reach me on 09085901785

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by abideen4real21(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2017
hello house, although tthe information may be already late but many can srill make it. Oyo state is conducting her supplementary verification for those who missed the first one .it has started since Monday and it will come to end today Friday. Hurry now to your local government for your own. Best of luck.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Tsam1959(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dejideji1:
Please help, I'm from Kwara State. I missed the exercise due to lack of information.

I didn't receive any text message and nobody called me. Got to the LGA Hqts and they told me that they have done it already, And the officers came all the way from Lagos for the exercise and they have left.

Please what can I do? My LGA is irepodun
If you miss out for last year verification process . You can kindly re-apply.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Tsam1959(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2017

If you missed out on the verification process . You can kindly re-apply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Advantage Of Having A Strong Personal Network When Job Hunting / Glo Retail Experience Center Invites / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.