Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

14country All Over The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 14country All Over The World (1760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14country All Over The World by MadeInSpain2015(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello nairaland....Ask me anything about this country and I will give you full detains of any1 of this country below bcs I have live and stay there before....e.g....Senegal,Mali,Mauritania, Tunis,Egypt,benni republic,Togo,Ghana,Abidjan,Libya,Spain,Burkina fazo,morroco and ( Inside Spain las Palma's De Gran Canarias\Tenerife\Malaga)

Re: 14country All Over The World by hertz9te(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
wow...and am yet to visit lagos

2 Likes

Re: 14country All Over The World by MadeInSpain2015(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
You are welcome any day anytime....mega city...LAGOS noni....Obaje ti

1 Like

Re: 14country All Over The World by austino677(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
I wanna know about mali undecided
Re: 14country All Over The World by MadeInSpain2015(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bros......there is nothing special in Bamako Capital of Mali...peoples just passing the country to there destination but many Nigeria staying in Mali just want find some money to move forward....but in the time of work...Mali is a poorest country you can't compare Mali with Nigerian just like 1000-20 but yuh can easily get little thingto do to get little money e.g barbing and salary work in restaurant and buying and selling....that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14country All Over The World by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
What are Nigerians doing in Libya?

1 Like

Re: 14country All Over The World by NewIdeas: 2:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Bros I do like to know about Egypt. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 14country All Over The World by nwapee(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Bros, tell me more about Ivory Coast. Their standard of living, cost of living, economy, business atmosphere, night life, security and ofcourse their women.

1 Like

Re: 14country All Over The World by Ugosample(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
nwapee:
Bros, tell me more about Ivory Coast. Their standard of living, cost of living, economy, business atmosphere, night life, security and ofcourse their women.
Ivory Coast is a good country for business minded people

Cost of living is cheaper in Abidjan than say Lagos, Abuja or PH

Night life: I hope you are not married sha. I will not say more.

Security : Security is very good, at least better than what you have there.

The women: grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14country All Over The World by nwapee(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ugosample:

Ivory Coast is a good country for business minded people

Cost of living is cheaper in Abidjan than say Lagos, Abuja or PH

Night life: I hope you are not married sha. I will not say more.

Security : Security is very good, at least better than what you have there.

The women: grin grin cheesy
bros, with d current exchange rate, can 200k be enough 4 me to start a business there. N wat kind of business can i likely run there. Dalu nwanne

1 Like

Re: 14country All Over The World by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
There's not special in abijan...Africa is Africa... But in the time of environment abijan is nice and in the times of light then get light 24\7 and you can start business in Abidjan with just 50kk...selling and buying e.g rust watch and cloth or caset....there was an area called Temidire a lot of naija full there if u have know where to stay u can get a Nigeria ppls in the area.

Re: 14country All Over The World by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
The guy who ask about EGYPT'S.... Cairo is capital of Egypt and is very nice and beautiful city just like Tunis and morroco...24\7ligth and water...but I the time of work do to bad name we have in outside country... A citizens of naija can get work if you like to work as home helpers same as sagala....but shame we not let you do the type of work unless u work in the house where is know naija girls bcs if a Nigerian girls she is collecting 350us per month you as a man we collect 200us and ur work we more than the girl....the city now full of yahoo boi....and many man who don't want to workdoing yahoo yahoo...and the second this is that a lot of man in Cairo way don stay there long bring girls from naija to Cairo working for them so when the girl finished yo pay her money...she now free...there is know chance for oloso in Cairo bcs pussy don't sell in Cairo coz pussy full every so ppls don't care about ur pussy cat bcs too much Naija girl there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14country All Over The World by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Libya is another beautiful city in Africa...many naija ppls in Libya 99% of them na illegal immigrant... So den don have any chance to work bcs there is know paper....and many just want used Libya to cross to Italy but if u sabi any hand work ur own still better small cos u will see something to do and get little little change.. Naija girls way dey do asawo yapa for Tripoli.
Re: 14country All Over The World by Teddywhiz1: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
God know say I no understand No offense but please type in pidgin thanks
MadeInSpain2015:
The guy who ask about EGYPT'S.... Cairo is capital of Egypt and is very nice and beautiful city just like Tunis and morroco...24\7ligth and water...but I the time of work do to bad name we have in outside country... A citizens of naija can get work if you like to work as home helpers same as sagala....but shame we not let you do the type of work unless u work in the house where is know naija girls bcs if a Nigerian girls she is collecting 350us per month you as a man we collect 200us and ur work we more than the girl....the city now full of yahoo boi....and many man who don't want to workdoing yahoo yahoo...and the second this is that a lot of man in Cairo way don stay there long bring girls from naija to Cairo working for them so when the girl finished yo pay her money...she now free...there is know chance for oloso in Cairo bcs pussy don't sell in Cairo coz pussy full every so ppls don't care about ur pussy cat bcs too much Naija girl there

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Think The Whites Are Richer compared to them? / Travelling To Ugep / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.