Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Hosts New Year Mega Crusade In Ekiti, Speaks On Fayose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Hosts New Year Mega Crusade In Ekiti, Speaks On Fayose (1588 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Hosts New Year Mega Crusade In Ekiti, Speaks On Fayose by Triton1996(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ekiti State, Southwest, Nigeria, is already preparing for the first major crusade in the New Year, as man of God and founder of the Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, storms the state on a mega two-day soul-winning, healing and turnaround visitation between January 24th and 25th2017.

The Oluyemi Kayode Stadium is set for Suleman’s first apostolic visit to Ekiti, according to an insider in the church, while some 13,000 persons are gearing up to occupy the 10,000-capacity sports arena to enjoy the divine blessings that come with the New Year.

“Something significant is about to happen. Everyone needs Christ. Everyone needs forgiveness, peace and joy, so, every participant is going to leave the arena a new person,” states the source.

Meanwhile, for protocol, Apostle Suleman will be paying a courtesy visit to the state governor, His Excellency Ayodele Fayose, during which prayers will be offered for a fulfilled tenure for the governor and more development in Ekiti State.

Speaking on Fayose whom he calls ‘my friend’, Suleman said he sees the governor as ‘a rebel with potentials’. “I love rebels. Rebels with potentials are my friends,” noted the God’s Oracle who adds that if one has enemies, it shouldn’t cause him anger; it is because of what that person carries. “A star attracts both the good and bad,” he said.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/apostle-johnson-suleman-hosts-new-year-mega-crusade-in-ekiti-speaks-on-fayose/

1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Hosts New Year Mega Crusade In Ekiti, Speaks On Fayose by steve6: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Hosts New Year Mega Crusade In Ekiti, Speaks On Fayose by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
Accursed People Congress will soon issue press statement saying that you've collected money from Fayose
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Hosts New Year Mega Crusade In Ekiti, Speaks On Fayose by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
God's Oracle
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Hosts New Year Mega Crusade In Ekiti, Speaks On Fayose by sasquareT(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Correct Fayose my man.. .it seem you have changed your battle ground no wahala let take them to spiritual realms and wage war against Dullard and his demons in aso rock.
No peace for Bubu until he drive us out of recession, until Fulani header stop spilling blood and until liar Mohammed stop lying.
Enjoy your spiritual backing Oshokomole [color=#000099][/color] cry cry cry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Hosts New Year Mega Crusade In Ekiti, Speaks On Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
our strongest governor!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Hosts New Year Mega Crusade In Ekiti, Speaks On Fayose by Soklin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
My able governor,your enemy will kiss transformer na ni.

(1) (Reply)

A Lawyer Presents The Case For The Afterlife / If Moses Had Google Maps It Would Have Taken Only 6 Days To Travel To Jerusalem / The Lord's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.