Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video (20283 Views)

Chioma Obiadi Stephanie Wins Miss Nigeria Pageant 2016 / Photos Of Miss Nigeria 2016 Contestants / Gym Photos Of Mr. Tourism Nigeria 2016 Finalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by OjoChigozieNuhu: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2016
To those making tribalistic comments please send your cv to iamjobless@gmail.com
My candid advice to the new Miss Anambra is that she should stay away from cucumber and if she will do cucmber things, it should be Behind Closed Doors. No cam.
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Vladm:
Cucumber squad

Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Waste my MB on emerging prostitutes ......NEVER again
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by mediocre(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2016
MrSly:

And what makes yours fresh, amala or ewedu, abi na tuwo? lol
Who said i was fresh
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by scachy(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2016
Please somebody enlighten me, What significance does all these " miss this and that "has on our society? Or is it just our sheer imbibing of anything WESTERN?
If u hear how much they spent to organize this event, it could be enough to send" send 2,000 "out of school children" back to school.

1 Like

Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by carchatz: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Paul the useless Nsukka bastard. It is your hopeless mother that is straffing cucumber.

[s]
Enuguboy4nsk:
Anambra state has become a state of sodomy and cucumber straffing all in the name of pageant... address the immoral decay in your state first.
i wont watch the damn stupid video
[/s]

Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by carchatz: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Animal from the timid nsukka. What is your business with the pageant? Envious Bastard..

[s]
Enuguboy4nsk:

forget the stupid Afonja label....i am from Enugu
Anambra needs to address the moral decay and filt amongst their women and sodomy all in the name of pageantry
[/s]
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by TashaGirl: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
but please it's not their fault if they prefer C angry.
Some diiiks are too small
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Funkybabee(f): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:

Threat? Nah...but they are responsible for every single problem in this country.

why are we responsible for Nigeria problem? shey just because we didn't support you or what,are we drug dealers or boko boys killing their own people or are we cucumber nation.tell me pls?don't let's single things to happen they will be shouting afonja ye afonja that as if their poo depend on it.
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2016
TashaGirl:
but please it's not their fault if they prefer C angry.
Some diiiks are too small
but why are you always talking about diiiiks?
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2016
carchatz:
Paul the useless Nsukka bastard. It is your hopeless mother that is straffing cucumber.

[s][/s]
ur id!otic mothers and sisters have been straffing ccumber since..p!gs and an!mals in human form
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by carchatz: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Hopeless nsukka bastard, you prostitute mother has been sleeping with policemen. Every member of your who.rish family are animals and beasts in human body.

Even Christian your useless brother and every member of your family are animals and beasts. Imagine timid nsukka people watching flyover at Akwaibom cheesy

[s]
Enuguboy4nsk:

ur id!otic mothers and sisters have been straffing ccumber since..p!gs and an!mals in human form
[/s]

Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by TashaGirl: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
but why are you always talking about diiiiks?
but why do you post that pix on my comment undecided
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2016
TashaGirl:
but why do you post that pix on my comment undecided
stop talking about diikk everytime
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one

HATERS GO AND FUvCK UR ursefgrin grin grin grin

Can u c me
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by carchatz: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

my useless mother shown below is straffing cucumber

Like seriously..
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by TashaGirl: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
stop talking about diikk everytime
enlarge yours for your girl to enjoy undecided
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by agrovick(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2016
Miss Kebbi! Choi
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2016
TashaGirl:
enlarge yours for your girl to enjoy undecided
ashawo omo
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by TashaGirl: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
ashawo omo
cry cry bobo tongue
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2016
AlexReports:
The Billionaire Chief Executive Director of Tetrazzini Group of Company and CEO of Miss Intercontinental Africa few days ago confirmed Chioma Obiadi Stephenie as Nigeria's representative at the 2017 Miss Intercontinental World pageant involving over 90 Countries across the world.

The Zzini Media director presented the confirmation letter at the coronation night of 40th Editio‎n of the Miss Nigeria Beauty pageant held at Eko Hotels.

Watch the exclusive crowning and confirmation video from Zzini Media Online and Nigeria Fashion TV.
Click Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HvAfNtYMGM

Enjoy the three minutes video that was exclusive captured on the prestigious night.

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/12/watch-video-chief-prince-donatus.html?m=0
Is that Chidima of Cucumber republic
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2016
TashaGirl:
cry cry bobo tongue
be calling diiik upandan like its food
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Bukola0405(f): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2016
She is not d one who used cucumber. This one is a young pretty damsel
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by TashaGirl: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
be calling diiik upandan like its food
but it's food that's why we put it in our mouth
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2016
TashaGirl:
but it's food that's why we put it in our mouth
ewwwwwwwww spoilt child

Coman eat my own na
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm,,,,like dis like dis dis gal don blow,,,,,lemme kuku go him villa @ Enugwu-agidi for celebration kiss
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by TashaGirl: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
ewwwwwwwww spoilt child

Coman eat my own na
but your own is too small lipsrsealed. I won't feel it in my mouth cry
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
carchatz:

Like seriously..
see ur stewpeed use.less mother fvcker face....fugly cucumber woman
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
TashaGirl:
but your own is too small lipsrsealed. I won't feel it in my mouth cry
waka
Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by TashaGirl: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
waka
o ti jo tongue

Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
TashaGirl:
o ti jo tongue

Re: The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video by TashaGirl: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Faces Expulsion Over Natural Hair / Everything For Sale / What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.