Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,988 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) (99725 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video) / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by saints2(f): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tFR43w942s

It seems Davido is definately going beyond his boundary. According to media reports, Bob Dee was at a concert together with Davido and as he was performing on stage, Davido sang the part that says, 'Dele na boy', Dele Momodu cant take it any more, he just walked out of the venue to savage the situation. Watch the video below

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/angry-dele-momodu-walks-out-of-event.html

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LifeofAirforce1: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why be mad sir

Not like you trade marked "Dele"

their are millions of dele in Nigeria so calm down.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by bigtt76(f): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Davido's father needs to call his son to order before den go turn am to didirin grin he's too arrogant for my liking.

536 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by DeeMarh(f): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin Davido is a very mad somebody. Money intoxicates grin

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Adaowerri111: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
lol, is Dele truly his boy? Afonja and disrespect be like ....abeg where that pics

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by benjamin007: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Davido sef

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by tobiit(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
B

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
That was OLIC 3 grin

As an artiste , if I ever featured davido, he must say something about dele in our song..

He talk dele for osinachi, osinachi blow
He talk feel for BBB, DAT one too blow..

Abeg " Dele na boy jare

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Gibz02: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
insult
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmmmm... But thats also bad of David... As a yoruba boy that he is... We all know yoruba are very good in according Respect to elder ones

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Olakunle007(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Davido should be given 20 lashes for his frequent displays of insolence.

13 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by ojmaroni247(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Opakan2: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
see what stupid Sophie caused a whole bossman like Dele Momodu

a lady above 30 still thinking with her anus.. cos of fame and attention spread her filthy legs for a kid who is not even supposed to know what a lady's private part looks like yet.

Dele fit be him boy sha.. who dia two epp undecided

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by godwin120alex: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
I see

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Yarduni: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
See nonsense.

I actually pity the millenials who are the target market for these "shake your bom bom" artistes. These are the type of over the top musicians that are destroying the year 2000 babies. I believe times are changing when these idiots would only make music for their ears because people would be fed up to listen to lefulefu music.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Brymo: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Omo tón pè ni David mà pajé.
Shió angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yoruba always claim they respect elders

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by justicejay(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kid will always be kid.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by ychris: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:
see what stupid Sophia caused a whole bossman like Dele Momodu
isu eni lo ma n ti owo eni bo epo + omo osan loma n je kan ko po n po bo iya e u knw.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by iambabaG: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
When Mr Dele should submit Davido's file to the seniors and they start working on him.. they won't know is "dele na my boy" wey cause am

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Seun360(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Davido's father needs to call his son to order before den go turn am to didirin grin he's too arrogant for my liking.

Eh go be am like Indian film. I for like make dem ko lo gbon die.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by MRXELA(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
f

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by felzylix(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
This young man is actually not making any sense to me any longer, he refused to grow up, i downloaded one of his songs recently and deleted it immediately without any remorse for my data(mb). i used to be a fan of his maybe my philosophy has outgrown his tho...

am open to #counterquoting

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by felzylix(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
space for sale, i've got two adjoining plots

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by COdeGenesis: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Na wa o. THERE should be limits now

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by drezo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hahahahahahaha [ grin grin cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Splinz(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
That boy got no respect for his elders. Too bad...

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.