Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (60574 Views)

What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? / "Why Does God Command That Infants Should Be Dashed Upon The Rocks"? / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

Who constructs a humans house? Humans!

For what purpose? To give them shelter

Who created humans? Someone with purpose and consciousness!

What is the purpose? To nurture and replenish the earth!

Even you ought to know this.

There is purpose in everything! If there is purpose behind the construction of an inanimate house then surely there is purpose behind a living beings existence.

Do you now want to sound like Grizzlybear who said there is no purpose to anything? grin grin grin

What is the purpose of human beings? To nurture and replenish which earth? Is that the purpose of human beings? The earth can and has existed without humans. Take the whole of humanity away and the earth will continue to function. There will be day and night, rains, seasons, earthquake, hurricanes, ttsunamis, volcanic eruptions etc.

What is the purpose of humans on earth? A house has a purpose which is to serve as a shelter. That is an objective purpose that everybody every where agrees to. What is the objective purpose of humans on earth that everybody agrees to? What is it? Tell me.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I can construct a house with no purpose for it. What are you saying?

A house by definition is a shelter. You can.construct a house and not use it for anything for sure. But houses as we know serve a pur pose which is to shelter humans. That is the objective purpose of houses worldwide to shelter humans. What is the objective purpose of human beings?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

It takes a consious mind with direction and purpose to construct a human house because he wants to construct something to shelter him from many things .what are asteroids created for?

Chai now you are shifting to asteroids? grin grin grin grin So much dishonesty in one person
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

A house by definition is a shelter. You can.construct a house and not use it for anything for sure. But houses as we know serve a pur pose which is to shelter humans. That is the objective purpose of houses worldwide to shelter humans. What is the objective purpose of human beings?

So I can no longer bring out my own money and command that a house be built, for which I have no purpose?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

Chai now you are shifting to asteroids? grin grin grin grin So much dishonesty in one person

grin grin

They survive on goalpost-shifting.

1 Like

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by felixomor: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
RosaConsidine:

Still on computers/robotics, no matter how intelligent a robot is to male decisions, it cannot act outside it's source code - kind of like how you can't play candy crush on a tabletop calculator, no matter how hard you try ,except it's a hidden part of it's source code (placed there by the programmer knowingly or unknowingly) or the source code is modified by someone else. Either way, if you find candy crush on your calculator, you can't blame the calculator for "developing" the candy crush. And again, if someone else tampered with the source code, then you probably didn't do enough to prevent he code from getting tampered with.

There's a reason why game development studios and software developers release patches and updates to fix glitches. It's a way of admitting they are at fault for the glitch and they are taking responsibility for it.

Yes. Robots are man's creations.
All be it a near perfect analogy to man as God's creation.
The focus is the creation aspect.

Man on the other hand, has a consciousness and free will and given full responsibility and power to be.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

So I can no longer bring out my own money and command that a house be built, for which I have no purpose?

You can do that but it will be an anomaly. Basically when you talk of a house , you are talking about a something constructed by humans to serve as shelter for them and their things. House have universal objective purposes.

What is the objective purpose of humans on earth?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You can. But it will be an anomaly. Most people will look at you as a foolish person as a result because normally people build houses for the purpose of sheltering them and their things.

What is the purpose of humans on earth?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

You can do that [s]but it will be an anomaly. Basically when you talk of a house , you are talking about a something constructed by humans to serve as shelter for them and their things. House have universal objective purposes.

What is the objective purpose of humans on earth?[/s]

Good, so your argument that houses must be built with purpose is defeated. You have agreed that a house can be constructed with no purpose for it.

What again were you saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

We ate talking about things in nature. What is the purpose of the mountain leopard? What is the purpose of Mount everest? What the purpose of volcanic mountains? What is the purpose of a whale? What about the pupose of a lion and crocodiles? What is the purpose of a rainbow? What about all the dwarf planets in our solar system like Pluto? What is their purpose?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

What is the purpose of human beings? To nurture and replenish which earth? Is that the purpose of human beings? The earth can and has existed without humans. Take the whole of humanity away and the earth will continue to function. There will be day and night, rains, seasons, earthquake, hurricanes, ttsunamis, volcanic eruptions etc.

What is the purpose of humans on earth? A house has a purpose which is to serve as a shelter. That is an objective purpose that everybody every where agrees to. What is the objective purpose of humans on earth that everybody agrees to? What is it? Tell me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Dalaman you need to go back to school seriously. Your horns of ignorance have become full blown antlers. Have you never in your life heard about rhe phrase "THE CIRCLE OF LIFE"?

Everything depends on another to survive Without man on earth, the earth would implode! It would fall apart and eventually eliminate itself.

Read up

http://discovermagazine.com/2005/feb/earth-without-people
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Good, so your argument that houses must be built with purpose is defeated. You have agreed that a house can be constructed with no purpose for it.

What again were you saying?

It is not. When building a house you must have a purpose. That is to build something that will can stand, something that will not fall on you as you are buidling it, something that can accomodate, humans or their things. Something that has space, rooms, etc. You need purpose and sense of direction to build a house.

You can not jut start putting block ontop of block.with no purpose and a sense of direction. When you do that you can create a wall or something and not a house.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

We ate talking about things in nature. What is the purpose of the mountain leopard? What is the purpose of Mount everest? What the purpose of volcanic mountains? What is the purpose of a whale? What about the pupose of a lion and crocodiles? What is the purpose of a rainbow? What about all the dwarf planets in our solar system like Pluto? What is their purpose?

Ladies and Gentlemen you are witnessing tonight the Birth of a true Atheist called Dalaman WHO NOW BELIEVES THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PURPOSE TO ANYTHING ON THE EARTH OR OUTSIDE OF IT. NO PURPOSE TO THE TREES, THE SUN, THE WIND, THE RAIN, THE BIRDS, THE TREES, THE PLANTS AND ULTIMATELY NO PURPOSE TO HUMANS SAME WORDS GRIZZLYBEAR ANOTHER ATHEIST USED.

He has evolved cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc kingebukasblog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Dalaman you need to go back to school seriously. Your horns of ignorance have become full blown antlers. Have you never in your life heard about rhe phrase "THE CIRCLE OF LIFE"?

Everything depends on another to survive Without man on earth, the earth would implode! It would fall apart and eventually eliminate itself.

Read up

http://discovermagazine.com/2005/feb/earth-without-people

Without humans earth will still remain. Earth was in existence for billions of years without humans in it so what are you saying?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

Without humans earth will still remain. Earth was in existence for bilious of years without humans in it so what are you saying?

Dalaman read the article and stop your ignorant nonsense. Its a scientific article. Do you know more than scientists do all of a sudden?

I am done with your level of ignorance pls.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

It is not. When building a house you must have a purpose. That is to build something that will can stand, something that will not fall on you as you are buidling it, something that can accomodate, humans or their things. Something that has space, rooms, etc. You need purpose and sense of direction to build a house.

You can not jut start putting block ontop of block.with no purpose and a sense of direction. When you do that you can create a wall or something and not a house.

You agreed that I can build a house with which I intend to do nothing. I can finish building the house today, and tomorrow forget that I even built such a house.

Your purpose argument is defeated.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

Ladies and Gentlemen you are witnessing tonight the Birth of a true Atheist called Dalaman WHO NOW BELIEVES THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PURPOSE TO ANYTHING ON THE EARTH OR OUTSIDE OF IT. NO PURPOSE TO THE TREES, THE SUN, THE WIND, THE RAIN, THE BIRDS, THE TREES, THE PLANTS AND ULTIMATELY NO PURPOSE TO HUMANS.

What is the objective purpose of human beings on earth? Why can'tyou answer?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You agreed that I can build a house with which I intend to do nothing. I can finish building the house today, and tomorrow forget that I even built such a house.

Your purpose argument is defeated.

To build a house you need purpose. Without it you can't build the house in the first place so how have you defeated my argument?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

What is the objective purpose of human beings on earth? Why can'tyou answer?

I have already answered using your house with purpose analogy. Go back to where i answered and read it again. From now on end OYO is your case. You can argue with yourself all night for all i care. Your true self has evolved! grin grin grin
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

I have already answered using your house with purpose analogy. Go back to where i answered and read it again. From now on end OYO is your case. You can argue with yourself all night for all i care. Your true self has evolved! grin grin grin

You said the pupose of humans is to replenish the earth? Are you mad? Is that the objective purpose of humans on earth? Do all human beings agree to it? You are empty.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:
You can. But it will be an anomaly. Most people will look at you as a foolish person as a result because normally people build houses for the purpose of sheltering them and their things.
dalaman:
To build a house you need purpose. Without it you can't build the house in the first place so how have you defeated my argument?

Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth?

Are you now confused?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

Ladies and Gentlemen you are witnessing tonight the Birth of a true Atheist called Dalaman WHO NOW BELIEVES THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PURPOSE TO ANYTHING ON THE EARTH OR OUTSIDE OF IT. NO PURPOSE TO THE TREES, THE SUN, THE WIND, THE RAIN, THE BIRDS, THE TREES, THE PLANTS AND ULTIMATELY NO PURPOSE TO HUMANS SAME WORDS GRIZZLYBEAR ANOTHER ATHEIST USED.

cc kingebukasblog

That is a true atheist cool That is true atheism

He is now exhibiting nihilistic thoughts .

Dalaman the nihilist , is suicide knocking at thy door ?

Atheism indeed has devastating effects on the brain .

2 Likes

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth?

Are you now confused?

After building a house you can leave it and it won't serve any purpose. But you need purpose to construct the house.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That is a true atheist cool That is true atheism

He is now exhibiting nihilistic thoughts .

Dalaman the nihilist , is suicide knocking at thy door ?

Atheism indeed has devastating effects on the brain .

Life has purpose and the purpose of life IS WHAT EVER YOU CHOSE TO MAKE OF IT. Life has no universally accepted human purpose. The purpose of life is subjective and not objective if you deny it then Plssssss tell me the objective purpose of human life that has universal acceptance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

After building a house you can leave it and it won't serve any purpose. But you need purpose to construct the house.

You're certified confused.

Or dishonest.

You can now go.

1 Like

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You're certified confused.

Or dishonest.

You can now go.

Can you build a house without a purpose? You can run away. You are empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by hahn(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

Them tell us say the God na he na.

Please who can tell us the size of Jehovah's dick since it is a male?

cc kingebukasblog, anas09, 4evergod3

grin
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
hahn:

Please is Jehovah a male?

grin

God is not biological life form so It is neither male or female - genderless

Its an attribution of an anthropomorphic characteristic of a male
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by DoctorAlien(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Very coherent and consistent:

dalaman:
dalaman:
Can you build a house without a purpose?
dalaman:

Cc: 4everGod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Anas09: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
hahn:

Please who can tell us the size of Jehovah's dick since it is a male?

grin
See what you will do first. You are home for the Xmas right? Called your Dad into his room. Tell him to open his dick for you to see. Take a measurement of the length and width of it. When you do this, come back here, post it here for me to see, then i can tell you the size of God's dick.

1 Like

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by hahn(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Anas09:

See what you will do first. You are home for the Xmas right? Called your Dad into his room. Tell him to open his dick for you to see. Take a measurement of the length and width of it. When you do this, come back here, post it here for me to see, then i can tell you the size of God's dick.

You never disappoint

1 Like

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Very coherent and consistent:

Cc: 4everGod

Don't be dishonest. You asked me if you can build a house and leave it and I said you can. Now you are dishonestly trying to make it seem as if I said something different. Run along you are empty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club / Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.