Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship (19291 Views)

What Intimacy In Marriage Really Mean And How To Build It - Faith Oyedepo / Mems On Christian Relationship / Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship by herrdeustch: 1:55am On Dec 30, 2016
The limit of intimacy starts from the heart. You must never think intimate thoughts about this man or woman-they will come but remove them off your mind immediately as Job said in Job 31:1, and 1 Tim 5:2 will also guide you. Remember what Jesus said in Matt 5:28. The level of Physical Intimacy also depends on your strengths-holding hands may not mean any thing to some, hugging may not mean anything to some but whatever is your strength or weakness, always remember Mark 9:47, But certainly cuddling and kissing will lead to gratification of the flesh and passion (Konji)Song of Solomon 8:4 and is thus sinful and should be cut off.

1 Like

Re: Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship by Captain001(m): 1:56am On Dec 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Please, can you give me that thing you're smoking

What is a relationship between a true Christian brother and sister ??

Can you mention anyone in the bible that was in that type of relationship ??

Christians are the most confused people on earth

Mary was bethroted to Joseph; that was an even more legitimate relationship than the so called present day "dating"; yet he never touched her. You wanted an example from the Bible, that's one.

2 Likes

Re: Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship by Captain001(m): 1:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Naughtytboy:
My girlfriend speaks in tongues after a hot romantic session,,

Is she a Christ embassy member?
Re: Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship by Naughtytboy: 5:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Captain001:

Is she a Christ embassy member?
yea
Re: Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship by fearlesschicken: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Join the fastest movement now....With 1k no need for you to get referrals. We will help you to get referrals, if you don't get at least 1 referral after 7 days. We promise you a refund!!! Join now!
It's a four by four matrix. All you need to do is register and we do the rest for you. Get your referrals after some days....
Join our lil group first! Let's see how we can do this!
You would be told what to do *winks*
https://twitter.com/fearlessjoyous/status/814802515267112960

PM your number to me. Limited space available!
Re: Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
dingbang:
Biko which one come be christian relationship.....
You want an example of a christian relationship? I have one. Imagine a relationship between a choir master and a member of the choir. grin
Re: Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
same here bro, i keep wondering if kissing would take me to hell cos sex and all those Mouth Action stuff could be easily avoided but kissing kwa? No No No mbanu
Lolzzzzz
Re: Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship by Alhamdu09(m): 5:51am On Jul 20, 2018
hehehehe, what you believe is what will happen, since pastors and Christians started getting divorces,that nonsense talk seized to make sense to me, besides our forefathers didn't know God, yet their marriages lasted,so my dear, there are some so called rules that have made people go into marriage, and end up regretting
Sure because it was jumped into ignorantly, or hypocritically with embedded selfishness. Anyway, I can't impose any idea, Life is a matter of making CHOICES whether RIGHT or WRONG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Drinking Alcohol Stop A Genuine Born Again; From Making It To Heaven? / Is It Compulsory For Me To Pay Tithe As A Student From My Small Allowance? / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.