Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 PM

Education In Istanbul/cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Education In Istanbul/cyprus (3609 Views)

North Cyprus / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Education In Istanbul/cyprus by wip: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
STUDY AT AFFORDABLE UNIVERSITIES IN ISTANBUL,TURKEY

ISTANBUL
Istanbul, a fascinating city built on two Continents, divided by the Bosphorus Strait. This is one of the greatest cities in the world where you can see a modern western city combined with a traditional eastern city, it's a melting pot of many civilizations and different people.

The climate in Istanbul is generally similar to most other european cities, summer months are warm and humid with very little rain especially between July-August, winter months can be cold and wet with some snow but not that much extreme as some other areas of Turkey. Spring and autumn are mild and this would be the best time for visitors.

There are 29 universities in Istanbul; 7 of them are State and 22 are Private. Istanbul university is the oldest one, not only of Istanbul or of Turkey, but also one of the world.

Most of the skools tuition fees rang from 1000$ to 1500$ /year for state own universities and private like 3000$ to 6000$ /year. skool resumes feb,may and sept every year. instalments payment are allow for students. after been admitted the turkish visa is much easier to obtain when you have your visa documents complete.

CYPRUS
have considerable nice skools like CIU, EUL , NEU , GAU and Americanos college with range of 2700euros to 2800$/year.
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2009
How can i be part of this offer
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by justwise(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2009
shakur01:

How can i be part of this offer

U bloody plonker, are u not the same person here?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=289427.msg4098880#msg4098880
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by justwise(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2009
@wip.

All eyes on u here, becareful, very very careful
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by wip: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2009
@shakur01

your earlier post shows that you know about skools at UK and you were asking pple to come for it, why want to be part of istanbul/cyprus offer, i guessed you are a scam.
as for my post about istanbul/cyprus, i only give infor to pple interested about studying in istanbul. i have studied and lived there but you shakur01 you have not even step out nigeria once, so guy dont ask pple to go to where you have not been b4. if you want to be part of any offer, just check out on the country site or the school sites. i dont know may be you want to study or you dey market skools, which one you be self?

@justwise,
all eyes on me and i should be careful, ,,,,,, becareful of wat justwise?
have i killed anybody children or wife that i should be careful?
i have studied and live in the country i posted the infor here , just to giv pple clue on the place incase anybody want to study there cos of the cheap living expenses and skool fees than wasting money to an expensive skools and high expenses.i dont know if i have steal sombody money ooo?

or may be should clear urself man?
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by kfo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hello Wip,
i am intrested in getting additional info on cyprus education.
cld we speak my mail kfo15@yahoo.com
thanx
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by ichommy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
kfo:

Hello Wip,
i am intrested in getting additional info on cyprus education.
cld we speak my mail kfo15@yahoo.com
thanx

kfo my MAGA 1000$ for skul fee
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by Nice4dbest(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
I'm interested. Pls get back to me on nikonice2003@yahoo.com. Tx and will appreciate.
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by wip2: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2009
@ichommy
you are goat. if you dont know something just kip ur mouth short. i said skool fees 1000$ you said MAGA, he got like you ask for the skool website first and then you see if its real or not . idiotic fool like you.
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by wip2: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2009
@Nice4dbest

@kfo.

am not an agent , i do study in turkey and cyprus thats why am given you guys this info incase anybody want to come over and guide you tru.incase anybody want to mail, pls just ask reasonable questions. any way you can mail me on this skull4una@gmail.com
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by ichommy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ wip is not your if not lipsrsealed i should have, ok you will soon step on my toes once again
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by ichommy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ wip maybe you dont know the kind of person i am am not here to fight but if am wrong sorry but why do u have to say those word but to be frank WIP is it true 1000$ for school fee
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by OAM4J: 12:42am On Dec 08, 2009
wip2, i just hope you are real and not trying some tricks to scam people. I wonder why you are not given people link to these schools to get the information themselves. It would also add to your credibility if you can provide this forum with link to those fees you quoted. There is nothing wrong in giving information or assisting others, but i believe in a transparency. So can you be a little bit more transparent with your information? - give us the links.
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by ichommy(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2009
OAM4J:

wip2, i just hope you are real and not trying some tricks to scam people. I wonder why you are not given people link to these schools to get the information themselves. It would also add to your credibility if you can provide this forum with link to those fees you quoted. There is nothing wrong in giving information or assisting others, but i believe in a transparency. So can you be a little bit more transparent with your information? - give us the links.

WORD!
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2009
wip2:

@ichommy
you are goat. if you dont know something just kip your mouth short. i said skool fees 1000$ you said MAGA, he got like you ask for the skool website first and then you see if its real or not . idiotic fool like you.

When thieves are rumbled, they resort to insults, to cover up their shameful activities.

Post the damn info on here, and be transparent, otherwise you have a lot to hide! You and your multiple identities, posting rubbish, then showing interest in the nonsense you've posted, as a different person all in a weak attempt to appear genuine to other readers on here.

Can anyone provide testimonies that you've "helped" them?

Lastly, as you've "studied" in the country you're referring to, judging by your manner of writing, I'd say either the Greek / Turkish education system sucks, or your brain failed to absorb anything, when you were apparently "studying." The second option seems most likely.

Olo rio buruku.
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by grace5: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2009
LIST
İstanbul OF UNIVERSITY INSTANBUL GOOGLE THEM TAKE IT FROM THERE

State
Boğaziçi Üniversitesi
Galatasaray University
Istanbul Technical University (ITU)
Istanbul University
Marmara University
Mimar Sinan University of Fine Arts
Yıldız Technical University
Private
Acıbadem University
Bahçeşehir University
Beykent University
Doğuş University
Fatih University
Haliç University
Işık University
Istanbul Bilgi University
Istanbul Commerce University
Istanbul Kültür University
Kadir Has University
Koç University
Maltepe University
Okan University
Özyeğin University
Sabancı University
Yeditepe University
Special
Air Force Academy (Military)
Naval Academy (Military)
İzmir
State
Dokuz Eylül University
Ege University
İzmir Institute of Technology (İYTE)
Private
Gediz University
İzmir University
İzmir University of Economics
Yaşar University
[edit]K
Kahramanmaraş
Kahramanmaraş Sütçü İmam University
Kars
Kafkas University
Kastamonu
Kastamonu Siyasal Bilgiler University
Kayseri
Erciyes University
Kırıkkale
Kırıkkale University
Kırklareli
Kırklareli University
Kırşehir
Kırşehir Ahi Evran University
Kocaeli
Gebze Institute of Technology
Kocaeli University
Konya
Selçuk University
Kütahya
Dumlupınar University
[edit]M
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by ichommy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ Grace5 thanks for the info

@ siena don't mind him jare grin
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by wip2: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Siena,
i cant blame you cos there is no need to start blaming a highly complicated fool like you. pls for GOd sake, have i asked anybody to pay me money here ? you know sometimes i do feel bad due to the ways most nigerian fools like you approach things thats why you and your family are still in concrete abject poverty.
i do meet most nigerians and sometimes i dont like associating with them cos of the way they think. anyway what i have achieved educationally in life in 20 years you cant get it.
i guessed you are one of those undergraduates idoit around that has been deleted from institution or jamb is fucking you up. istead of you to listen and follow the word of wisdom from the elders you are there in seriuos poverty shouting at theses forum.

sango nio pa baba ati iya re. have never told you am an agent or ask you to pay me money, becos your step father dash you 100naira you come browse they talk to pple for here, na heart attack go kill you.
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
wip2:

@Siena,
i cant blame you cos there is no need to start blaming a highly complicated fool like you. pls for GOd sake, have i asked anybody to pay me money here ? you know sometimes i do feel bad due to the ways most nigerian fools like you approach things thats why you and your family are still in concrete abject poverty.
i do meet most nigerians and sometimes i dont like associating with them cos of the way they think. anyway what i have achieved educationally in life in 20 years you cant get it.
i guessed you are one of those undergraduates idoit around that has been deleted from institution or jamb is bleeping you up. istead of you to listen and follow the word of wisdom from the elders you are there in seriuos poverty shouting at theses forum.

sango nio pa baba ati iya re. have never told you am an agent or ask you to pay me money, becos your step father dash you 100naira you come browse they talk to pple for here, na heart attack go kill you.

You are a silly, moronic slowpoke, and it's you that's in abject poverty, and will remain there. As per your family, I'll leave them out, as they're not present in this thread, just their idiotic son.

As per where I am, I'm nowhere in Nigeria, and certainly don't have to share a cafe with you browsing. If you find me complicated, it just shows what sort of brain power you possess - I'm one of the least complicated individuals on here, but then, to a thieving scumbag like you with a brain even an imbecilic gorilla wouldn't envy, a glass of water would appear complicated.

I'm glad you're cursing - it shows I've gotten to the core of a thief, and they all revert to type when backed into a corner, like cornered rats.  cheesy If 20 years of education still sees you writing the way you are, and still trying to rip unsuspecting folk off of their hard-earned, I'd say a refund in your tuition fees are in order, unless it was free!

As per heart attack, I'm fine. I think you're the one that needs to watch it - the red light's showing on your pressure gauge, you're likely to have a coronary pretty soon!   grin grin grin. A supposedly smart individual, with your "wealth" and "education" wouldn't be copying and pasting a History of Turkey, all in a vain attempt to get honest folk to waste their money on you. You're a cheap scam artist, playing on vulnerable Nigerians, who for their own reasons are desperate to leave their countries.

You're getting no victims here to place a roast chicken and jofoff rice on your table this Christmas. The most you'll do is breathe in the sweet aroma from your neighbour's kitchen.  cheesy

* Whistling, "It will be lonely this Christmas" by Mud.
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by wip2: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
ichommy ,
sorry my broda, na you cause the tin b4. i expect you to ask me the name of the skool or web but instead you just dey blow me.

@OMA4j,
na wao soldier cum EFFCCCCCCC.

anyway i did my MSc in istanbul tech university and the university is very ok. the semester fee is 510dolas makin 1year 1020dols. website www.itu.edu.tr. now currently on MBA with bogazci university www.boun.edu.tr and there MSc fees is 672dols per semester and UG is 920dols.
almost all the state own universities are cheap in turkey around that 1000$ and above while private a bit higher than that. another advantage of this place is the cheap living expenses and the location of the country. is located btwn 2 continents ,,europe and asia and one can feel the waves of both places.

turkish visa is far easier to get. couple with the fact that there is large business here cos almost every week i do run across many nigerians coming to buy cloths and electronics and many stuffs so if anybody is coming here with some dols then you can also do busines here by buying and sendin to naija as most do
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by wip2: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
ichommy ,
sorry my broda, na you cause the tin b4. i expect you to ask me the name of the skool or web but instead you just dey blow me.

@OMA4j,
na wao soldier cum EFFCCCCCCC.

anyway i did my MSc in istanbul tech university and the university is very ok. the semester fee is 510dolas makin 1year 1020dols. website www.itu.edu.tr. now currently on MBA with bogazci university www.boun.edu.tr and there MSc fees is 672dols per semester and UG is 920dols.
almost all the state own universities are cheap in turkey around that 1000$ and above while private a bit higher than that. another advantage of this place is the cheap living expenses and the location of the country. is located btwn 2 continents ,,europe and asia and one can feel the waves of both places.

turkish visa is far easier to get. couple with the fact that there is large business here cos almost every week i do run across many nigerians coming to buy cloths and electronics and many stuffs so if anybody is coming here with some dols then you can also do busines here by buying and sendin to naija as most do
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by wip2: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ichommy,
sorry bros na you caused am b4 . i expect you to ask me the name or web of the skool than to they say sometin else
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by wip2: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
@OMA4j,
EFFCCCCCC sir

i studied in istanbul technical university for my Msc and the fees is 510dols /semester and accomodation is 50dols /month. MBA with Bogazci university and fees is 672dols /semester.
almost all state own universities are in the range of 1000$ and above per year and accomodation 50dols upward monthly. you can live well with around 100dols per month for ur feedings and some stuff. i do study at istanbul but most times i enta Ankara the capital of turkey. living expenses are cheap here and much easier to secure the turkish visa. the country is located btwn 2 continents europe and asi which giv easy movement.

check most state own university posted by grace and you can confirm the fees.
u can check this www.itu.edu.tr or www. boun.edu.tr or www. metu.edu.tr etc once you present the entry qaulifc to turkey skools you are damn sure of the admission. pls check those websites and the skools posted by grace for infor.

@grace,
where do you leav in turkey? am in istanbul famagusta . if you are new here let me know cos hav been here for sometime.

@siena
hahaha e don bi 4u
Re: Education In Istanbul/cyprus by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2009
wip2:

@ichommy,
sorry bros na you caused am b4 . i expect you to ask me the name or web of the skool than to they say sometin else

Is this the way u write after 20yrs of educational achievement? Go get your money back, they cheated u, i will lead the campaign

(1)

Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 / The Semi- Nude People, Discovered By Youth Corpers / Need A Travel Health Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.