Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary (11612 Views)

Never Seen Before Wedding Promo!!! / Hottest Bachelor's Eve In Town 2nite / My Wedding Is In December And I Need Wedding Genius To Coordinate It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by nikynike(f): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2007
Some times there will be Bachelor's eve before a wedding. And most times there will not be any.Is it necessary?
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2007
It's another stupid, wasteful ploy by the Bride/Groom's friends to waste the hard earned money saved up by the poor felow towards his already probably over-blown wedding ceremony. Nigerians! Bach eve ko, Wedding Night ni.
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Eurphoria(f): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2007
It is not necessary to have one, And for those who choose to have one, it is not seen as a waste of money to them, because they can afford it and they want to have a great time with their friend who is getting married, what's wrong with that?
Not everyone has it, it is not necessary , it is just one of those traditions, it is not do or die, it is not a ploy by any one**rolls eyes**, those involved do it because they want to.

1 Like

Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Ndipe(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2007
And you think Nigerians are worse? Come to America where the 'norm' is that the bachelor should celebrate his last day as a 'free man" in a strip club. How pathetic!!!
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Eurphoria(f): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2007
undecided
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by titilayomi(f): 5:30pm On May 31, 2007
Gridlock:

It's another stupid, wasteful ploy by the Bride/Groom's friends to waste the hard earned money saved up by the poor felow towards his already probably over-blown wedding ceremony. Nigerians! Bach eve ko, Wedding Night ni.

I'm seriuosly trying to put my claws in here.
waste the hard earned money saved up by the poor felow towards his already probably over-blown wedding
How sexist or should i say ignorant of anyone to make a statement like the above.
I, as an example (in thousands of other ladies like me) planning our wedding ceremony(with my fiance ofcuz), and if it isnt 50/50, i'll be spending more and so would my family. so please put a sock in that archaic idea of poor fellas!

1 Like

Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by McDoe(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2007
How can B.E be a waste of dough. I can't hesistate to disagree. Wait, have u been to one before, How was the atmosphere? Men, it is usually something to dream of. Bachelor's Eve is an occassion that tends to remind you of the responsibilites ahead and the life you are about crossing over. While the fun lasts, there are usually moments to recall, the guys and the babes u were very free with and how you intend to relate with them going forward. To me, is worth it. If you have the enablement, please celebrate! If I may ask, would you consider marriage anniversary as a waste of resources too. The answer is no. Afterall, there is no compulsion. You have the money and you want to spend it. Ahead, ahead.

1 Like

Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Rottweiler(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2007
How can bachelor's eve party be a waste of money for the bride and bridegroom? Don't understand. I have organised more than 5 BE parties and I know that it's the friends of the couple that contribute money to organise the function - not the couple! Infact, they don't spend a dime! Except you ain't got REAL FRIENDS.

1 Like

Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:19am On Jun 09, 2007
i think bachelors eve is a waste sometimes, even though it can be interesting and fun. grin
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by TOYOSI20(f): 12:24am On Oct 24, 2008
@ Topic,

Don't think so. . . . . . . . .it doesn't help matters in the long run. . , . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Sauron1: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2008
Bachelor's eve is very necessary.
I hope to do it TWICE before ma wedding. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2008
Can you tell me what really goes on in Bachelor's eve that's exciting you?
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Sauron1: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2008
stillwater:

Can you tell me what really goes on in Bachelor's eve that's exciting you?

It marks the end of bachelorhood. . . . . .
Friends of the groom organise the party and the groom should expect everything crazy to go down.
If his buddies really wanna push the envelope then u can expect female strippers to grace the occasion. grin cheesy
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

It marks the end of bachelorhood. . . . . .
Friends of the groom organise the party and the groom should expect everything crazy to go down.
If his buddies really want to push the envelope then u can expect female strippers to grace the occasion. grin cheesy

Female strippers? embarassed *shivers down my spine* uuurrgghhhhhhhhh, it's repulsive tongue
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Sauron1: 12:47am On Oct 24, 2008
stillwater:

Female strippers? embarassed *shivers down my spine* uuurrgghhhhhhhhh, it's repulsive tongue

Of course. . . .I don't expect u to wow to female strippers. tongue
Male strippers make me sick in me stomach too.
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by akininNC(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2008
Female strippers? *shivers down my spine* uuurrgghhhhhhhhh, it's repulsive

That is why it is only for men!
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course. . . .I don't expect u to wow to female strippers. tongue
Male strippers make me sick in me stomach too.

Male strippers don't make me go wow either!!!
I feel it's perverts that do stuff like that. Bite me!!! tongue
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Sauron1: 12:58am On Oct 24, 2008
stillwater:

Male strippers don't make me go wow either!!!
I feel it's perverts that do stuff like that. Bite me!!! tongue

Perverts??
It's entertainment. . . .
Boyz night out!!!
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Perverts??
It's entertainment. . . .
Boyz night out!!!

Lol. Are you rapturable? Talk to me, jackal cheesy
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Sauron1: 1:04am On Oct 24, 2008
stillwater:

Lol. Are you rapturable? Talk to me, jackal cheesy

I am super-rapturable.
Even if i ain't. . . . . .I can always grab ur 2 legs when u are ascending.
Are u sure u can carry ma weight along with you? grin cheesy
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am super-rapturable.
Even if i ain't. . . . . .I can always grab ur 2 legs when u are ascending.
Are u sure u can carry ma weight along with you? grin cheesy

Sorry I'm too light to help you unless you are as light as a feather, abi you want to pull me down to hell with you?
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Sauron1: 1:13am On Oct 24, 2008
stillwater:

Sorry I'm too light to help you unless you are as light as a feather, abi you want to pull me down to hell with you?

Thatz why we need to start taking Pap!!!!
Please make it 8 litres for me.
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thatz why we need to start taking Pap!!!!
Please make it 8 litres for me.

You had better find your way to heaven yourself by living right. Sorry I can't help you here tongue
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Sauron1: 1:18am On Oct 24, 2008
stillwater:

You had better find your way to heaven yourself by living right. Sorry I can't help you here tongue

U wld get heartbroken if u rapture n leave me here!!!
Remember your heart belongs to me. cheesy wink
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 24, 2008
Heartbroken? grin Hmmm ok "darling" lipsrsealed
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by abujabooks(f): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2008
If d bachelor eve is used positively. A time for the married guys to give GOOD advice to d groom to be! And they have a good time eating & drinking.
Re: Bachelor's Eve Before Wedding Is It Necessary by NaijaWifey(f): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2008
I think it is a great idea.let him have his fun as long as no one gets hurt( emotioonally and physically). Who doesn't want to be celebrated?

(1) (Reply)

1520 Couples Wed In Kano / Event Decoration And Flowers By Purple Touch / Hon Jimi Benson Hosts CEO Of Foodclique At Icare Foodbank- End Hunger In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.