Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure (45231 Views)

Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes / Wizkid, 2face, Timipre Sylva At Faze's Birthday Party (Photos) / Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Nihza(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2016
TV host, Emma Ugolee needs to undergo kidney surgery but can’t afford the cost.

According to people who know him, he has battled kidney disease for five years and now requires financial support to have a kidney transplant.

As a result, music stars, Wizkid and 2face Idibia have led the charge asking Nigerians to support the movement to raise N50m for him.

Starboy posted a message on Twitter:

My people!! While we enjoy with family and friends dont forget to give! This man needs us… One love my people! Love to Emma Ugolee. pic.twitter.com/NZUBKI5JQV

— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) December 27, 2016

2face on his part dropped an appeal on his Instagram:

My brother, my friend Emma Ugolee needs your support. He has battled this kidney problem by himself for 5years and needs us now. I have known him for over 20years. He is a great inspiration to me and I do not want to loose him. Please show this love for my sake. Give what you can. God bless you as you do so. Thank you. One love.

A photo posted by Innocent Idibia (@official2baba) on Dec 26, 2016 at 1:47pm PST

Other entertainers who’ve promoted the movement via social media include, D’banj, Sammie Okposo, Timaya, Ibinabo Fiberesima and more.

We implore you to do whatever you can to keep him stay strong and alive.

Contribute to the fund raising campaign by crediting his bank account: 1002786554 (Emmanuel Ugolee, Zenith Bank).

As at the time of this report, 109 people have donated $4,451 out of $100,000 on his Gofundme account in five days.

http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/wizkid-2face-other-stars-shows-support-for-tv-host-in-need-of-n50m-for-kidney-surgery/

cc: lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by marshalcarter: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2016
only wiZzy can do dat naaaundecided only tubaba can do datundecided only dbanj cough can do dat naaundecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by OKorowanta: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Make all the celebrities contribute 100,100 thousand from the over one million they charge per show.
Wizkid,Davido,Psquare charge over N5million per show and the least they get per week is 2 shows.
Nollywood and the entertainers shud join forces to raise d money.
Davido just bought for himself a 2017 Range Rover worth over 80 million.
Yeyebritis undecided
I wish I get,I for give.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by firstclassmumu: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2016
Only wizkid self fit pay the 50 million. God bless me with money and the heart to help.

So since last year na today una come push am to fp abi? Any way happy new year to all the nairalanders. Today don finish be that ooo 2017 don dey go be that. E remain 364 days now

Ok oo

It is well

But where emoney the self?

20 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Came: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kidney , again!!!!! Hmmmmm!!!!! People need serious lecture for wetin dey cause this kidney wahala in order to no how to avoid am oooooo...

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Silentscreamer(f): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nice one frm 2baba and wizkid. They shuld provide him with all d help he needs. Remeber prince james uche too. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by AntiWailer: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
God will help the guy.
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by shamecurls(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Only wizkid self fit pay the 50 million. God bless me with money and the heart to help

Except the guy fit turn to Mercedes Benz Maybach, Wizzy go dole out the money.....But, if na kidney failure, Wizzy wont dole such!

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Abbeyme: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
God's speed in his quest for financial aid...

Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by miqos02(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by theophorus(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
...If they can't release their personal money they should host a show/concert and the money realised can be donated to the guy...

Abeg stop twitter-eyeservice.

Bisi has given you guys some piece of advice on Insurance and planning for the raining days...

#UseYourTimeWell.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Aliyu333: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Vital organs are really vital.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by beautiful232(f): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
GOD will keep him
Happy New year everyone

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Chanchit: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
E be like say thunder go need fire 2face and WizKid. no be them dey sing say dem don buy Bugatti ati Porsche cayanna after then them pass USA enter Canada then connect south Africa to Dubai, pop the best champaign club has to offer, now to raise 50m dem dey beg Nigerians to come save their friend. They better call davido, psquare, don jazzy and any other they can beg, raise the 50m and save their friend or else Na die the guy dey o. Na change we dey.

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Former MBI top 10 host, made my Wednesday nights sad

The indomie generation may not know him but this man is one of the people who revolutionized our music industry. He put the likes of 2baba, sound sultan, eldee etc on the map with his shows. He critiqued their music constructively and gave a good lot of them airplay at the time the airways was flooded with foreign music. He aroused our interest in naija music. Posterity must never forget him.

Get well soon Emma sad

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by ramdris(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
What's with these Guys and kidney failure sef....it seems kidney failure na celebs major sickness... Anyway, I wish him speedy contribution and recovery..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by abbey621(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
The more I hear about this, the more I think it's a scam or publicity stunt. You mean to tell me 2Face, WizKid and so many celebs cannot contribute enough money to save this man's life? Are celebrities really so cruel towards each other....SHAME!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by happney65: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
marshalcarter:
only wiZzy can do dat naaaundecided only tubaba can do datundecided only dbanj cough can do dat naaundecided

Dbanj donated a Big sum of Money to him without making noise..Got it from close sources..Even he's fellow celebrities where surprised..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by damola1: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
shamecurls:

Except the guy fit turn to Mercedes Benz Maybach, Wizzy go dole out the money.....But, if na kidney failure, Wizzy wont dole such!

Everybody needs help. He can't help everybody. Even Bill gates can't help everybody. For the fact that they put their brand behind for support. is a very good way to support.

I have followed this guy since the days of DBN.

I have supported my little token. Have you?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by akoredebadru(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is better Dan spending money on Olosho

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Psyrus(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Berbierklaus(f): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
cry

Exactly what Bisi Alimi was talking about and everybody only focused on the fact that he is gay,like been gay stopped him from been human.

This celebrities needs to invest in Health insurance because only God knows what's with celebrities and Kidney disease.

Helpers will arise for him,the likes of Dangote,Otedola can take care of this bills,celebrities like Wizkid and co and only help, they aren't as bouyant as they appear on social media.

May God heal this man

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
abbey621:
The more I hear about this, the more I think it's a scam or publicity stunt. You mean to tell me 2Face, WizKid and so many celebs cannot contribute enough money to save this man's life? Are celebrities really so cruel towards each other....SHAME!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Afrok(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
When it comes to health issues, they show support by contributing and looking for contributors, but when its about buying the latest expensive rides, they buy dem without making noise online.

Well, its their money and they can choose to spend it on whatever they like.
These so-called celebs needs to take their body and health more serious undecided
When money dey, nah everything wey dem see dem dey put into their body system. Won't be surprised to see some of the ppl contributing now in the same shoes later cox they don't learn from each other's health issues and causes cry

I wish him quick and better recovery...

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Aliyu333: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
abbey621:
no be only stunt na gymnastic. They not donating doesn't make the issue false alarm. The man has been suffering from kidney for five years, and all you can do is say shit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by chukzyfcbb: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
50m for this recession period? e no go easy walahi
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by happney65: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
abbey621:

Bros no be so..They also have bills to.pay..They've got familes too..Alsoyou know how much fellow Nigerians collect from them on a daily basis?They are okay financially with lots of investments However they might not be able to boast of 50Million naira in cash at once..This is Nigeria and not America..They also save towards properties they buy..No be say them buy am at once..For example wizzy's house in California is to.be paid over a period of time...Na so he be..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by DEIFIED(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Those who give a Bleep crew are gaining momentum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Bow Wow Rumored Dead / Dija Shares Photos Of Her Father And Mother / Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.