Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect (30479 Views)

Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Abia: We Planned To Murder Our ‘friend’ After Final Exam – Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by APCmyheart(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
passyhansome:

You are wrong Sir, Ondo state is South West

As expected, One of those wailers that don't know anything but rush here to type nonsense, Did you think Niger Delta is a region? NO

We only have 6 region

1..South South

2.. South East

3...South West

4.. North East

5.. North West

6.. North Central..

But Niger Niger Delta only mean some oil producing States in Nigeria..

Abia and Imo are in South East and is also part of Niger Delta..

Ondo is in South West and is also part of Niger Delta.

This is the reason i said lots of Graduates are stack and first class illietrate, google would have helped you instead of disgracing yourself...

We have Nine states that are Niger Delta and the list are below..

1.. ABIA STATE

2.. IMO STATE

3.. AKWA IBOM STATE

4.. DELTA STATE

5.. RIVER STATE

6.. CROSS RIVER STATE

7.. BAYELSA STATE

8.. EDO STATE

9.. ONDO STATE

https://www.nairaland.com/3054086/nine-federating-states-make-up

Mind you Lagos will also join soon..
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yeah...believe this hocus pocus hogwash at your own tomfoolery. Another gimmick to frame ND up and to create tension between SS and SW while the North continue ravaging the resources. Next will be...IPOB members arrested to bomb NNPC towers Abuja to frame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB up. I'm even surprised they didn't say Nnamdi Kanu sent them from prison. Even the so-called explosive boxes HAVE EXPLOSIVE(DYNAMITE) WRITTEN ON THEM AND MADE IN CHINA with relevant information like lot/batch number to effectively trace it...LIKE WE ARE FOOLS! HOW THEN DID THESE BOXES ENTER THE COUNTRY FROM CHINA WITHOUT CUSTOMS KNOWING? ARE THE MILITANTS BRAIN DEAD TO BE CARRYING BOXES OF EXPLOSIVES WITH EXPLOSIVES WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM? ND should hire me as their lawyer....Nigerian Customs will be crying in court! SMH for this country!
is it that you dont know explosives are used in quarrys and for constructions? how do you think construction companies import them? in polythene bags?
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by passyhansome(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

As expected, One of those wailers that don't know anything but rush here to type nonsense, Did you think Niger Delta is a region? NO

We only have 6 region

1..South South

2.. South East

3...South West

4.. North East

5.. North West

6.. North Central..

This is the reason i said lots of Graduates are stack and first class illietrate, google would have helped you instead of disgracing yourself...

1.. ABIA STATE

2.. IMO STATE

3.. AKWA IBOM STATE

4.. DELTA STATE

5.. RIVER STATE

6.. CROSS RIVER STATE

7.. BAYELSA STATE

8.. EDO STATE

9.. ONDO STATE

Would have accepted this frivolous display with a laissez-faire attitude, but don't want the continuity of this ignorance, was it that you couldn't comprehend what I wrote from the beginning or you just want to impress, you have been juxtaposing words without making sense, Ondo state is South West and not South South or South East. Is this not simple enough haba Mr Graduate that has all the knowledge. Pls stop disgracing yourself
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by brojoshua: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wicked people will always give wrong reasons why they are wicked and do wickedness as he gave. But the real and true reasons why wicked people like these ones do wickedness is because they are truly lazy (in taking up right jobs -any right and legal jobs), they are murderers, they are rapists, armed robbers, they are looking for wrong and quick money, etc. The real reason why wicked people do wickedness is because they are wicked, any other reasons they give are excuses and a cover up
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
That the militants could have stolen the explosives (Dynamites)... DUH! They are kidnappers and armed robbers already.

Freedom2016:

Then whats your point?
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by APCmyheart(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
passyhansome:

Would have accepted this frivolous display with a laissez-faire attitude, but don't want the continuity of this ignorance, was it that you couldn't comprehend what I wrote from the beginning or you just want to impress, you have been juxtaposing words without making sense, Ondo state is South West and not South South or South East. Is this not simple enough haba Mr Graduate that has all the knowledge. Pls stop disgracing yourself

LOL show me in all my comment where i listed Ondo to be either South South or South East, Your likes won't wanna learn, I said Ondo is part of Niger Delta and you said not Ondo is in South West and i enlighten you that being in south west does not mean Ondo is not part of Niger Delta...

We are not talking about regions here, We are talking about Niger Delta bodies that consist of Nine states and Lagos to join soon...

Well i believe Amos is the reason we raised this issue, He is from Ondo State which is in South West, But the fact that Ondo is part of Niger Delta that was what lead him to be part of those that want to bring Nigeria down...

Yoruba are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria go and research on that too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by oyatz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
You are definitely not a Lawyer, otherwise you would have known that there nothing concerning Nigerian customs in this matter.
It may interest you to know that dynamite(explosives) are used legitimately in Mining, Construction and other industries. Criminals may however divert their uses to manufacturing of ' improvised explosive devices' just like cocaine was initially used in the hospitals before criminals diverted its uses to illicit uses.
Freedom2016:
Yeah...believe this hocus pocus hogwash at your own tomfoolery. Another gimmick to frame ND up and to create tension between SS and SW while the North continue ravaging the resources. Next will be...IPOB members arrested to bomb NNPC towers Abuja to frame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB up. I'm even surprised they didn't say Nnamdi Kanu sent them from prison. Even the so-called explosive boxes HAVE EXPLOSIVE(DYNAMITE) WRITTEN ON THEM AND MADE IN CHINA with relevant information like lot/batch number to effectively trace it...LIKE WE ARE FOOLS! HOW THEN DID THESE BOXES ENTER THE COUNTRY FROM CHINA WITHOUT CUSTOMS KNOWING? ARE THE MILITANTS BRAIN DEAD TO BE CARRYING BOXES OF EXPLOSIVES WITH EXPLOSIVES WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM? ND should hire me as their lawyer....Nigerian Customs will be crying in court! SMH for this country!
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by oyatz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Most people from Arogbo-Ijaw,in ESE Odo LGA of Ondo State are ijaws but are gradually been assimilated into Yoruba Nation. Some of them have Yoruba names and can speak Yoruba.The same is true of their neighbour, the Apoi Ijaw but it appears the Apois have almost lost their Ijawness by adopting Yoruba language and names.
Omoyele Sowore ,the publisher of Sahara Reporters is one of the Apois.

GMBuhari:
Stupid motherfuuckers disgracing Yoruba

In other news I read that

Amos was described as an Ijaw native of Arogbo, from Ese-Odo Local Government of Ondo State and a leading member of a Niger Delta Militant group, operating from the creeks of Ikorodu and Arepo areas of Lagos and Ogun states.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Allangreen: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
three:
The general atmosphere of insecurity and the grievances of minority groups MUST be addressed!!!

You caught these ones...You may not catch others Oh!

3RD Mainland Bridge is CRITICAL OH! Stop playing 10-10 with Nigeria oh!

cry sad
Genuine? They are all sick, why don't you do what they are doing?
Economy is bad everywhere and no government is perfect.
To result into killing,kidnapping because you need government attention is nothing but gridness, cowardness.
Do they know how many of their family members will be on the bridge that D day, even if they don't care about us.
Nigeria problems is more than what these criminals are doing.

Some of these guys have genuine grievances others are opportunists, I doubt a whole lot of people including participants know the difference the point is once a decent measure of civil attention is given to them the government takes the higher moral ground and removes the excuse of 'they're not listening to us'.

With the economy as it is, a lot of people are idle and you know what they say about idle hands....
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Allangreen: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Esseite:
Is it not the same 3rd mainland bridge that fisher-men and their young ones ply under the bridge and even sit on the pillars below...

I feel this story is just propaganda... i can authoritatively tell you that security outfit come up with such stories to get funds and positive publicity from govt and masses...

Or the apapa bridge that people sleep on the pillar slabs of the bridge..

Or the thugs that claim jetty attendants at cms..

Or the canoe driver that ply the waters as late as 10pm who claim to be chandlers..
Nawaoh!
I thought as much, what is in their heads.
No matter what, criminal is a criminal.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Naital(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

We only have 6 region

1..South South

2.. South East

3...South West

4.. North East

5.. North West

6.. North Central..

1.. ABIA STATE

2.. IMO STATE

3.. AKWA IBOM STATE

4.. DELTA STATE

5.. RIVER STATE

6.. CROSS RIVER STATE

7.. BAYELSA STATE

8.. EDO STATE

9.. ONDO STATE

WRONG!

The term 'Niger Delta' refers to a geographical area which has nothing to do with oil or politics. Other examples include Nile Delta, Volga Delta, Danube....etc.

The fact that some people misuse the term to describe what you posted does not make it universally acceptable.

Cheers!
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by juman(m): 5:28am On Jan 10, 2017
The 3rd Mainland Bridge was built by IBB.

Obasanjo and pdp sixteen years could not build any laudable project despite unprecedented amount of money accrued to the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Allow Dogs To Eat Up A Man Dick After Raping A Lady. VIDEO / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) / See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.