Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Whats The Cheatest Mobile Messenger Available For Either Glo,mtn,zain Or Eti - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Cheatest Mobile Messenger Available For Either Glo,mtn,zain Or Eti (859 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Whats The Cheatest Mobile Messenger Available For Either Glo,mtn,zain Or Eti by cj1080(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ok gent,i want to ask what the cheapest mobile messenger is for s40 or symbian phones.
I mean the messenger that does not practically drink your credit.

I've used ebuddy(credit drinker),trutap(managable,but don't try to upload pic),mig33(as the 33 emplies,total drunk),shmessenger(no facebook)and yamee(still no facebook). And a couple of others getjar chat apps,that are all a bunch of heavy credit drinkers.
I did prefer morange(paystar)but since they started charging to register,count me out.

So i ask,please if anyone has tried any messenger app,(that includes facebook) that is cheap on your chips and can give one confidence that once u end your chat,u can still make a call with wats left.
Re: Whats The Cheatest Mobile Messenger Available For Either Glo,mtn,zain Or Eti by Wilfem(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
Go to sharemobile.ro and search for mig33 editable (4.2) after that, search this forum very well for their settings. That's what I use at times 'cos it has facebook chat too and I think the settings for Zainab are alreay here. I'm still looking for MTN. Hope it works for you too.
Re: Whats The Cheatest Mobile Messenger Available For Either Glo,mtn,zain Or Eti by muelzik(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2009
I use ebuddy editable servers up till now using zain. And free. Of course, without a penny in my line.
Re: Whats The Cheatest Mobile Messenger Available For Either Glo,mtn,zain Or Eti by tobidaflava(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2009
I have the ~ 4.2 editable and I use nokia 2630 with zain. How do I go about the settings?
Re: Whats The Cheatest Mobile Messenger Available For Either Glo,mtn,zain Or Eti by tobidaflava(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
I have the ~ 4.2 editable and I use nokia 2630 with zain. How do I go about the settings?
Re: Whats The Cheatest Mobile Messenger Available For Either Glo,mtn,zain Or Eti by tobidaflava(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2009

(1)

Brand New Htc Hd2 (us Standard) For Sale @ 100k (negotiable). / Yankee Used ''motorola Cliq Blur Mb200 (android Os) / Np Code Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.