Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport (874 Views)

Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by ObiOmaMu: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Stranded Arik Air passengers were yesterday forced to sleep on the floor while waiting at the Lagos Murtala Mohammed International airport.

One of the affected passengers, Tonye Ibiama shared the photos on Facebook and wrote:

I have not seen this type of wickedness from an airline. After people will say buy Naija to grow the Naira yet the naija is too mean to its own people.

How do you keep your passengers from 6am to the time of this write up without a word at the Lagos international airport? People have slept over night there without answers. I am a victim and this is my last with Arik air. I have tried so much but who send me?
When you approach NCAA to complain, they don't even seem to have a hold or make this airline to speak to someone. Even the consumer protection means nothing in this country. God help us. Arik is a joke.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/photos-arik-air-passengers-sleep-floor-lagos-airport.html

lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by Jessestunch: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2016
There truly was a country...
Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by josephine123: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2016
hmmm... too bad
Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by BlackDBagba: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Truth be told, it's not a big deal though...it happens abroad too. Nigerians are always good at bringing down their own! angry
Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2016
So people still get Money to dey enter Plane?? As I dey talk to una ryyt now, I dey bus wey dey go Ghana... No time to check time!
Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by speedyconnect3: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2016
issues
Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by CplusJason: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria baby.

grin
Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
when you think you have seen the worst of this airline.
they go a little step further.
i still wonder why Nigerians still fly them though, you can't save more than 50k when compared to Egyptair.
Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by bebe2(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
BlackDBagba:
Truth be told, it's not a big deal though...it happens abroad too. Nigerians are always good at bringing down their own! angry

Don't even start ?

Which of the abroad ?

Keep living in denial instead of u to condemn the act u are applauding it. sad
Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by BlackDBagba: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Normally, i dont bother to respond to mentions and quotes but I'll try this time. It does happen. Period. smiley

"British Airways passengers 'left stranded for hours' on Heathrow bound flight " http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/passengers-left-stranded-for-hours-on-british-airways-flight-bound-for-heathrow-a3367511.html

bebe2:

Don't even start ?

Which of the abroad ?

Keep living in denial instead of u to condemn the act u are applauding it. sad
Re: Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport by bebe2(f): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
BlackDBagba:
Normally, i dont bother to respond to mentions and quotes but I'll try this time. It does happen. Period. smiley

"British Airways passengers 'left stranded for hours' on Heathrow bound flight " http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/passengers-left-stranded-for-hours-on-british-airways-flight-bound-for-heathrow-a3367511.html

I love being quoted and love to respond to mentions. No one knows it all

I read the article, they were stuck on the Tarmac for 3hrs? angry

U want to use that to compare ariks delay?

They were taken by bus to a hotel, what did arik do?

Those where offered refreshments , wat did arik do?

They will eventually be given compensation, that I know first hand, will arik be paying compensation?

What's bad is bad,

If my breath stinks, be nice enough to tell me rven if am your sister.

It's the only way to grow.

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Accident On Sango Ota Road As Psp Truck Climb Covet And Hit Cars Coming / Canada, Dubai And South Korea / Photos: 12 People Roast To Death In Ife Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.