Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Training 101: BO Trading, Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training 101: BO Trading, Make Money (435 Views)

Stick With What Works For You. I Earned $488,000 In 48hrs On BO Trading / Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training 101: BO Trading, Make Money by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2016
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. Are you in Port Harcourt i can train you one on one on how to trade binary options and give you a working strategy that returns 20% per day profit within some hours guaranteed. Pm me or chat me up on WhatsApp 08097643667. Please only serious investors needed. Binary options is a serious business not a hobby, Thanks.
Training fee: $200 (Negotiable)
Duration: Flexible ( On your terms)

While there are many classes and mentors out there willing to teach (binary options) trading, most will charge a fee. The benefit of this route is that a well-taught class or great mentor can significantly shorten your learning curve and get you on your way to profitability in a much shorter amount of time compared to doing everything yourself.
source:babypips
Re: Training 101: BO Trading, Make Money by tamal21: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2016
Options12 review provides the most innovative online platform for trading using binary options in this fast growing market with smart services. It is headed and operated by not only professional but also dedicated individuals with adequate knowledge in the field of trading. The funds are protected by high quality and updated security measures to assure the safety of the account.

to know morw visit https://www.options12.com/

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Business Can I Start In Lagos To Make Money Daily? / 12 Inspiring Leadership Lessons From Thought Leaders / Heritage Bank Lays Off 400 Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.