Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS (49301 Views)

"Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral / Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS by onos217(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
The calabar carnival no doubt brings along with it allurement,winsomeness, artistry,refinement, pulchritude, style,glamour, fascination and,fairness.
But the question is:how has it remuneratively manifested itself in the life of the people or is it just a show?
I feel it's time we go beyond the usuall showy rituals. It's time to say "a humongous amout of money accrued from the carnival".The carnival should also be a money making venture,and that's the way the normal grace their own.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS by MzzTega(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
iykebest1:
you re more beautiful.
Thank you.
Re: Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS by MzzTega(f): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
CzarChris:

Your signature truly got me thinking.
Thinking about?
Re: Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS by CzarChris(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
MzzTega:

Thinking about?
The statement can be two sided.
1) Either you would make him so happy, he wouldn't think of another woman. Or
2) You'd be such a handful, that he'd just turn a monk and forget women entirely. grin

Which is it?
Re: Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS by MzzTega(f): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
CzarChris:
The statement can be two sided.
1) Either you would make him so happy, he wouldn't think of another woman. Or
2) You'd be such a handful, that he'd just turn a monk and forget women entirely. grin

Which is it?

Lol. 1
Re: Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS by CzarChris(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
MzzTega:

Lol. 1
grin I knew you'd reject option number 2 grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS by MzzTega(f): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
CzarChris:
grin I knew you'd reject option number 2 grin grin grin grin

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS by machinery1: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Freedom2016:

Of course...they are Biafraans. Like Igbo, Efiks and Annangs are also muscular. Were you expecting to see flat chested afonja men with zero muscles? ehn?

Your own foolishness is incurable. I pity your kids. Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / Is This A Wedding Invitation Or Resume? (pictured) / COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.