Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" (8297 Views)

'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Pvictor10(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
just try and get nice chorus that your listeners can keep repeating on their lips after listening to your song.
Good instrumentation sha. You can do better. cc: Synord

http://kiwi6.com/file/5dxcwedfnp to download my new song.
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by kullozone(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
This shii Coming From a chronic critic?
I'm not impressed.... Honestly.
I was expecting something much better than this shii. My opinion though!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by cyber5(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Synord i prefer you being a comedian, but great track though
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Divay22(f): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
cyber5:
Synord i prefer you being a comedian, but great track though

Lol..

One go work bro...thanks anyways wink wink
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by cyber5(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Synord:

Lol..
One go work bro...thanks anyways wink wink

Don't mention

I have a question

Have you written a story before?
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
cyber5:

Don't mention

I have a question

Have you written a story before?

Lol sure
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by BaEnki(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
I think its a nice track, but I believe you can definitely improve on this, I'm talking about the lyrics delivering to the beat, in the second verse, the lyrics sounds so disjointed, or should I say no proper delivery, and the lyrics too are not really dope, nice one bro, I wish you the best in your music career, I love music too but I record mine in my room, so scared of this celebrity thing.
Nice chorus + beat, my overall rating on this is 3.5/5. So its cool.
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by cyber5(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Synord:

Lol sure

It seems i've read one of your stories.
Mention the ones you've written pls
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
cyber5:

It seems i've read one of your stories.

Mention the ones you've written pls

www.nairaland.com/classcaptain
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Is this "Tonight" different from the one you dropped early last year?
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Julietcutie(f): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2017
nice song... but you can do better... Good luck
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by a2personal2013: 5:17am On Jan 07, 2017
I like the lyrics but I think the song lacks a basic component of naija hit songs. You MUST have a line that the audience must hold on to. This anchor is the bait that attracts the audience eg pana, bank alert etc. U keep repeating that hook that gives a bone to the audience to look out for it.

Love the lyrics but think you can make that hook to hold your audience like me. Kudos.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2017
What the heck did i just listen to? From the reviews on FTC, I thought I'm gonna see something moltvating but reverse was the case. What's with all the repetition? What's wrong with your vocals? My dearest dear, someone like me won't dare play that song again but unfortunately, Nigerians will because of their poor musical sense.. Must everything be about 'baby'? Try to be different and you will blow... Don't allow those guys to deceive you with 'it's a hit song'. That song is wack. Good luck...
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2017
HenryDion:
What the heck did i just listen to? From the reviews on FTC, I thought I'm gonna see something moltvating but reverse was the case. What's with all the repetition? What's wrong with your vocals? My dearest dear, someone like me won't dare play that song again but unfortunately, Nigerians will because of their poor musical sense.. Must everything be about 'baby'? Try to be different and you will blow... Don't allow those guys to deceive you with 'it's a hit song'. That song is wack. Good luck...

That k you sir
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2017
a2personal2013:
I like the lyrics but I think the song lacks a basic component of naija hit songs. You MUST have a line that the audience must hold on to. This anchor is the bait that attracts the audience eg pana, bank alert etc. U keep repeating that hook that gives a bone to the audience to look out for it.

Love the lyrics but think you can make that hook to hold your audience like me. Kudos.....

Noted bro !!! Will work.on this
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by jaydee87(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2017
I have not downloaded the song but will do that and give my honest opinion, as a lover of good music I must say your otubante song was above average maybe a 60% with good mastering and promotion it would be a great hit.. hope this is better.. coming back to give a feedback.. weldone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by m2dl: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2017
I would say nice if this is ur first studio record
but d lyrics was poor had no good content.. .
rhythm was poor too.....
nice tho ....
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by ibolomo(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
the song is better than some songs "made" musicians churn out. But honestly this song should not and cannot make you 'blow'. you should evaluate the reason why you sing, the song seems forced and desperate at best, you can't just make music because you want to be famous, have or want money ooo. Your voice needs a little more finesse and skill. The beat seems a little too busy with little harmony between the different elements. the melody is a little scanty, the drums slightly overwhelming. A song with a theme like "tonight" that seeks to 'seduce' a lady should either have a groovy party-jam kind of beat (which is easier for your voice type) OR a smooth and soft soul beat (something your voice seems not to be able to do at the moment), your voice sounded like that of a strangled cat at some points in the song to be honest.
The lyrics were a little too.... something. Too salty.

My two cents tho. good luck blowing sometime in the future. The cover art was nice though.
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by ibolomo(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
LordofNairaland:

A lot of Nigerians will not like this track because it is basically RnB. The song is fine but for the part of a verse containing Wole Soyinka, there was a bit of awkwardness in the delivery of some parts of that verse. Overall, it is a nice track. I like the smoothness from 3:10 to 3:24. That was perfect melodious mix. I kept repeating that part. Well done, Synord.
I love me some RnB, but THIS? Too salty sir.
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
ibolomo:
the song is better than some songs "made" musicians churn out. But honestly this song should not and cannot make you 'blow'. you should evaluate the reason why you sing, the song seems forced and desperate at best, you can't just make music because you want to be famous, have or want money ooo. Your voice needs a little more finesse and skill. The beat seems a little too busy with little harmony between the different elements. the melody is a little scanty, the drums slightly overwhelming. A song with a theme like "tonight" that seeks to 'seduce' a lady should either have a groovy party-jam kind of beat (which is easier for your voice type) OR a smooth and soft soul beat (something your voice seems not to be able to do at the moment), your voice sounded like that of a strangled cat at some points in the song to be honest.
The lyrics were a little too.... something. Too salty.

My two cents tho. good luck blowing sometime in the future. The cover art was nice though.

Thank you very much for this honest review and critique.

I promise to work on the faults noted...Thanks so much !!!
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by ibolomo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
HenryDion:
You said it better than I could. Jah Bless you
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by ibolomo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Synord:

Thank you very much for this honest review and critique.

I promise to work on the faults noted...Thanks so much !!!
you are welcome. you could go for voice training sha. do you have any previous training in music?
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by ncoolsome(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
nairalanders have bad mouth ooh even those that haven't seen the inside of a studio before...I hv issues with the Mix,production nt bad...also ur delivery n flow some part almost seem flat..nice effort..
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by iamrammy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]its dope bro....work harder jahbless your hustle
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Psalm45(f): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
cheddahboy:

No Hating Bro, its just dat its better to pass than say a bad word. I downloaded it, but it didn't move me. Honestly
U know this is new year and nothing moves men like you other than money. From the coldness of your write up,i strongly believed that MMM is owing you. Jst chill, is 7days away u wil get ur love bck.
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by cheddahboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Psalm45:
U know this is new year and nothing moves men like you other than money. From the coldness of your write up,i strongly believed that MMM is owing you. Jst chill, is 7days away u wil get ur love bck.
You wish my nigga, even synord knows am beyond that, I have promoted his previous work, his insunation that he started singing cos he felt rap no dey pay again gave him away, he is as fake as the song, + You oh, quoting me with nonsense, help him to discover who he is.
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Vibehall(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hello Synord and everyone, you can promote your song on our website vibehall.com . Vibehall is a full-fledge online based entertainment website which deals with music, videos, promotions and events. We are a growing online company with a passion for excellence in our works.

We will be glad to have you on board, and showcase your songs to thousands of our members and guests that takes delight in our website.
www.vibehall.com

Shows and programs to thrill our members have been ear-marked has part of our events for our 2017 calendar year and am sure you won't want to mis it, especially when it comes with meeting top-notch artiste in the music industry.

Be part of us and we will be part of making your dreams come true.

For more information, use the contact form or chat box on the website to contact the admin.

Or you can send a mail to vibehall@gmail.com and we will get back to you within 12hours.
Thanks for being part of us.

Vibehall - Lifestyle of Entertainment.
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Gabaleve(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Synord:
Nairalander and Entertainment critic, Synord returns after a long break from.music with a new rnb afro pop banger entitled TONIGHT..On this joint, he employs the services of vocalist , Ybeez to deliver a quite impressive track..

A remix is in the works with one of Nigeria's top music act..

DOWNLOAD HERE

Criticism and Observations are highly welcome..Thanks

listening for the 5th time...will give a critical assessment soon
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
cheddahboy:

You wish my nigga, even synord knows am beyond that, I have promoted his previous work, his insunation that he started singing cos he felt rap no dey pay again gave him away, he is as fake as the song, + You oh, quoting me with nonsense, help him to discover who he is.

Bro , I heard that ur Kama Kama verse ....my freestyle would kill that shit..

If u truly as good as u claim to them, enter the studio and record bars ..go and record a diss song .. undecided undecided undecided

Even with my switch to singing, am.still gonna murder ur ass in 16 bars day or night..

Accept this challenge or f off bro..peace

1 Like

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by pelvicky(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Synord:
Nairalander and Entertainment critic, Synord returns after a long break from.music with a new rnb afro pop banger entitled TONIGHT..On this joint, he employs the services of vocalist , Ybeez to deliver a quite impressive track..

A remix is in the works with one of Nigeria's top music act..

DOWNLOAD HERE

Criticism and Observations are highly welcome..Thanks
Bros abeg, I got a friend who want to post his song on not just OK. Com.

how will he go about it? thanks

Nice vocal u gat there. "baby give me one more chance " you are going higher
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by iamrammy(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2017
guys i just dropped a new single,its fresh,its dope,its free,its even legal lol folo the link to download and show ur boy some love. www.my.notjustok.com/track/196381/ramy-you-bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* / Lyrics: Bad Belle By M.I Abaga Ft Moti Cakes / How to Upload Music Free on Waptrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.