Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / .. (1973 Views)

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / The Bush Meats I Killed This Morning / 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Msmither: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: .. by northvietnam(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
v
Re: .. by laiza(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jesu!!!! You're no different than a wild animal right now. Yuck!!!!! I wonder how your gut will be now. You're just an anaconda. Lol

3 Likes

Re: .. by Msmither: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
laiza:
Jesu!!!! You're no different than a wild animal right now. Yuck!!!!! I wonder how your gut will be now. You're just an anaconda. Lol

Bro,like I Said I Love Adventure, Meat Adventure, These Meats Tastes Good U Should Try And See For Yourself.

The Best I Love Is The Pork,it Has Enough Fat And You Should Try And Taste The Skin. Its So Delicious.
I Love Boiling It With Little Water That Will Dry Up And The Meat Will Fry Itself from the oil it produces #awesome Food Bro

1 Like

Re: .. by petrov10: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Msmither:

Bro,like I Said I Love Adventure, Meat Adventure, These Meats Tastes Good U Should Try And See For Yourself.

The Best I Love Is The Pork,it Has Enough Fat And You Should Try And Taste The Skin. Its So Delicious.
I Love Boiling It With Little Water That Will Dry Up And The Meat Will Fry Itself from the oil it produces #awesome Food Bro
you for add lion and giraff na

2 Likes

Re: .. by Msmither: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
petrov10:
you for add lion and giraff na
That One No Dey 9ja Naw. When I Travel To South Africa Someday. I Will Taste Them. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: .. by angelTI(f): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
The OP is a carnivorous animal sad sad sad

See the animals he has eaten

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Chai, that's a lot of animals, op. undecided

1 Like

Re: .. by Msmither: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Abi Naw, My Passion For Meat Started When I Moved To Our New Site. I Was Amazed When I Got To See The Number Of Wild Animals That Lurks Around Us.
Many Times We Kill Snake In The Living Room.
Since Then I Decide To Be The Hunter Instead Of The Hunted.
All Thanks To Me And Some People Like Me In The Neighbourhood. No More Animals Loiting Around.
Today The Place Is A Mega City. No More Bush.No More Wildlife.
Afterall Is A Sweet Experience.
I Live To Tell The Tales Of My Hunting Experience.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
I ate snake meat when I was little, it taste like fish cheesy

1 Like

Re: .. by millhouse: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Msmither:
Nigeria my country.
A land that flows with milk and honey and of course different types of foods and meats.

I here have tasted enough types of meat and i wanna share my List
Where do i start from? is it the chicken,turkey,beaf,wild Cat,rabbit (i Personaly Rear This One), pork (pig),mutton (ram and sheep),goat meat,snake(s),monitor lizard,antelope (that One That Looks Like A Goat), grass cutters (this pesonally i lost count as i've caught more than 100 of it and most times i eat it alone) , pigeon, eagle (caught with a trap too), yorubas call one Aparo thats brown in colour just like a local chicken (killed that with a gun), guinea fowl, duck, and yes one that looks like a dog just not as tall as a dog and it lives in trees,eaten that one too.

Meats I Would Like To Taste In 2017
Monkey,tortoise,this Crocodile Meat If I Find One
More Snakes (i Mean Another Specie)
I Drop My Pen Here,Lets See Yours
Note: I Respect Wild Life And The Need To Preserve Them. I'm Just A Meat Explorer
Cc My Role Model Lalasticlala
abeg where can I locate u.. I need a taste of that crocodile meat.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Vs Yoruba Jollof Rice / What Is The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today / Oha Soup Made With Banga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.