Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out (48421 Views)

Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out / Daddy Freeze Used This Car Clip To Throw Shades On Tithe Collecting Pastor / Ex MBGN Stephanie Kalu Uche In New Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by TunezMedia: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Its the Christmas season and there is songs of good tidings in the air but not for the household of veteran Nollywood actor, Prince James Uche, whose son has come out to plead with Nigerians that the hospital that has been housing his father has threatened to throw them out.

Read below...

Living a happy life of contentment was our family's greatest plan until our father Prince James Uche fell sick; everything changed.

Our lives and that of dad has been under the mercy of some Good Samaritans who has assisted us all these while in paying dad's hospital bills; clothing us and making sure we feed twice or thrice a day; but today we're helpless as the Samaritans says they've also ran out of resources to continue dad's treatment.

Now we're homeless and helpless as the hospital where we live our small lives with dad threatens to throw us out on January the 3rd 2017 if no one harken to our cry. We are only kids and can't help the situation; even going to school is a thing of the dreams to us now but We call on the good people of Abia State and our great nation Nigeria for help!....

SIGNED UCHE JNR PRINCE JAMES.....

PLS HELP PAY TO---PRINCE JAMES UCHE-- ACCT NO ZENITH BANK I001063788 .. info call TORINO EMEKA OJUKWU 08023200557. OR EJIRO OKURAME--08030519374....#chiefejirookur

Prince James who has been battling Diabetes and High blood pressure for 8 years has gone blind as a result of his illness.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/hospital-threatens-to-throw-out-ailing.html

1 Like

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by BlackDBagba: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
God will send helpers.

16 Likes

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Came: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
This world na wa ooooooo....he be like say dem give people warning say make dem no help this man... This man don sick tey oooooo...Hmmmmmm!!!! I recommend prophet TB Joshua to them oooooo... God still works wonders.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by angelTI(f): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
It is well with them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by lilmax(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
and somewhere one kind tall lizard neck man wants to buy Mercedes s class for obasanjo

but its non of my business

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by petrov10: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
silver and Gold I have not @ least not yet
but I pray you receive your healing man in jesus name.

33 Likes

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Greatzeus(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Some people will come here and start praying for the man now,after they just read the man needs MONEY aka MONI for treatment.
It is well with you in Jesus name grin

14 Likes

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
After the son used his school fees to play bet9ja abi??

Bashers come after me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by veekid(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
? Na wha o
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by dillycool(f): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Somebody somewhere just purchased a car worth 80 million...

4 Likes

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by ZUBY77(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Is this what sickness reduced this man to?

1 Like

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Mujaheeeden: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Let's send our donation to this man
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by obataokenwa(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
That situation I think need more of prayer now. it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by discman2k2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
God will send helpers in Jesus name! Be strong, & hold on!!
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Maximus85(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
There are Nollywood actresses going on first class to Dubai week in week out. Buying stupid expensive clothes. Yet one of them is wasting away somewhere. I Smh for Nollywood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by benzics(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Came:
This world na wa ooooooo....he be like say dem give people warning say make dem no help this man... This man don sick tey oooooo...Hmmmmmm!!!! I recommend prophet TB Joshua to them oooooo... God still works wonders.
Lol, someone still believe in m"iracles" grin
What the man need is financial help from real people, not imaginary characters angry

2 Likes

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by DirtyGold: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
8years... Lord have mercy!
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by kulrunsman79(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
God still heals...... Maybe u guys need to take him to any of these pastors who show us great signs and wonders on TV.
I prefer to see him walk and his sight restored than BORING 2017 'political guesses' otherwise called "prophecies or predictions"...
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by SolexxBarry(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dont worry your dad will live LONG just like you wink

1 Like

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by fivestarrealty: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
God will send a helper.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by SamuelGeorgeA: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pls do sumtin if u can..wat is na y oh..oh I wish I could help..but eh All Nolywood Actors and Actress dey calabar d enjoy y Dr person dey die..! maybe d want mk em die so dem go do wake keepi..come dey dance..nonsense; Nigeria Nollywood shame on you people!
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by frestyyy: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
dillycool:
Somebody somewhere just purchased a car worth 80 million...
That one good na shebi na moto him buy ,what then ll u say of the guy that bought Sony Ade 's guitar for fifty eight mill? and no be say he go play am o so ...........

1 Like

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by leofab(f): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
And Davido is buying 2026 Range Rover!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by victorazy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Came:
Wish they can see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Silentscreamer(f): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Unbelievable.. Dis is serious. All those celebrities buying expensive stuffs shuld come and help their colleague. Cc davido, linda ikeja and others.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by chynie: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
BlackDBagba:
God will send helpers.

and what are you?
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by modaink333: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hope on the very words of psalm 121
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by ninochukwubrown(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
I recently lost my swt mum through dis deadly disease diabetes after all d money spent on her lately to cure her.. It will only take d grace of God for this Man to live.. All he needs now is d grace of God.. I strongly believe that we should take good care of our health, what we consume and take when young.. I pray for God's intervention upon this man... To my lovely mum i love u, rip

1 Like

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by saipn: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Unbelievable.. Dis is serious. All those celebrities buying expensive stuffs shuld come and help their colleague. Cc davido, linda ikeja and others.
Those names you mentioned are not member of nollywood but they can still help if they want to...
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Promismike(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
.no
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by SweetJoystick(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service / Nadia Buariā€™s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.