Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) (32670 Views)

Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by broseme: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Member of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Kelechi Nwogu hosted Banky W and Davido at his Port Harcourt residence.He assured the musicians that Gov. Wike's administration will continue to invest in the development of the entertainment industry, pointing out that the State House of Assembly will look into the issues of regulation by the State Ministry of Culture and Tourism.

Rt Hon Kelechi Nwogu said he will continue to support the growth of the entertainment industry in the state.The State Lawmaker said:

"My commitment to building the entertainment industry in the state is total. I will continue to work with established stars to encourage our musicians in the state ".

Rt Hon Kelechi Nwogu is reputed for his investments in the entertainment industry, which stands him out in the state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-state-lawmaker-hosts-davido.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by Came: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Am holding you like my boy. Hahahahah...
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by LifeofAirforce1: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dele Na my boy dele Na my boy.

You dare not call Rivers man "your boy" they will track you and treat your fuckup.

Rivers peeps got no joy .. If Na lie ask Wike.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by Larablink(f): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
See my crush, banky w. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by LecciGucci: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
THE 3HEADIES
See as cap dey shallow for their head.
Head no gree say make cap cover Dem.

Sturbon HEADS...
Money dey flow shaa.
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by veekid(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
And this is news?

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
5comments and on FP already..isokay.

Lemme sha copy-cat

Today is my birthday, show some love nairalanders cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by opmoore(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Verry soon Davido go SHIIT ...Mods go carry am come front Page...#Shior

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by Tekzyflex(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

You dare not call Rivers man "your boy" they will track you and treat your fuckup.

You no lie ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Na wetin you suppose dey legislate be this? Banky, might talk sense into his head but Davido, Na rubbish sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by brightballer(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
opmoore:
Verry soon Davido go SHIIT ...Mods go carry am come front Page...#Shior
Na yur page?
Na yur Mods?
Na yur Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by itskings1: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
[follow me on ig : itskings9

Who has he helped

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by khalids: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
A far as i'm concerned his just using his position to mingle with the stars................FAMZING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
our money ooo rivers money ooo politicians dey chop am yamfu yamfu even davido and banky done join dem
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by PigMeat: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Education is underrated in this country. U invite this boys to every political event, at the end u fetch them money that they allow to control themselves, and go about cursing dignitaries in the society, the Mr. Dele and Davido's case come to mind, not forgeting the pulse magazine editor, Mr osagie's case with lil kesh. They are so many vibrant youths in school that are intellectually inclined, but lack sponsors, some of them go about solving mathematics, chemistry, physics e.t.c in school with empty belly. Some are at the cliff of dropping out of school already, because they lack tuition fees to pay, when will u give them this chances to show case their intellectual ability, so that scholarship can be granted to them to further their education? When will this people arrange seminars for innovation to pick intelligent children from the street? Why are we so centered on music, forgeting education which is the light of the society? Every child now want to dance to one music tune or the other. THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA IS IN JEOPARDY WITH THE CURRENT TREND.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by bigtt76(f): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hahahaha ....shebi na you say Dele nor trademark de name tongue Maybe he would use that analogy for Wike na grin

LifeofAirforce1:

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by AntiWailer: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
After eediots die to get him elected.

He hosted Banky W and Davido who were enjoying in America while the never do good low lifers are writing long article and breaking bottles.

Bunch of losers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by sammyj: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
See wetin this small boyz they do with oye money!!! Chai diaris God ooo!!! tongue
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by smalls001: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
MISPLACED PRIORITIES
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by sakalisis(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by ephi123(f): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dozie Onwuka cheesy
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by Ehins22(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
smiley
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by wellmax(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Okay
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by ripbubu: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

mumu ask amaechi.. .let him tell you how many Nigerian zoo police we have beheaded
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by codemaniacs: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
k
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by ionsman: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
All these ex militant lawmakers...

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by Ten12(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Yo bro all de niggers in support say Iii, those against get de fvck outta rivers state..we de king of de south
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
headies 2017
Re: Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) by Sweetguy25: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kelechi of Omuma. One of the most feared lawmakers in R/State

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" / Twitter Users Compare Denrele With 'Bobrisky', Mock Him / Mercy Aigbe And Funke Akindele Do 'Azonto' Dance At Miss Global Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.