Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? (27292 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by safarigirl(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:
OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me somewhere out there in space?....

well anyways is this normal or it's just me?

you're not alone.

I talk to myself, I even create the one wey no happen and act it out, I add jars to my experiences plus those of others. The people in my head find my jokes funny, they're usually foreigners though cheesy

I'm also an introvert as well, though my activities include listening to music

Haven't imagined there's another me sha

No worry, you go dey alright wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
you are ok dear, just the weird life of an introvert, am an introvert and a gemini so mine is doubledose i always call myself by name and have a conversation with myself often referring to myself as second person
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:
OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me somewhere out there in space?....

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by labakeJ(f): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
It happens to me a lot...a whole lot... happened last night... this morning and afternoon...Boo u aren't alone

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

The brain is designed for thinking but what you think is what matters. Think creative and innovative thoughts. That means you must get the right information cos your mind works with information-information is power. Get this book, "The Power of Your Mind"
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

Its very very normal . You are likely to be an INTP - a personality type . You are very future oriented . Your mind is buzzing and occupied with thoughts about anything .- life , theories , nature , people's behavior etc . You have this unquenchable thirst for knowledge. You just want to know everything . Do you wander about the house filled with thoughts ?

Same with me . Its perfectly normal . We develop theories , we solve mysteries , thoughts rule our world , we are INTP cool

But first .. you have to confirm with this online test . Please reply with a snippet of your result

www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Greedgod: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
creepsyme:
how old arr u? wen u get older oda things will occupy ur mind. idleness plus young age is the cause.
i tink too much abt u , pls gime ur email to scribble my feelings 4 u !
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by sisisioge: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
JuanDeDios:

You make it sound like it's such a good thing. If you're in the world to have fun, it's a disadvantage for her. If you want to create and simply leave things in the world for others like Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison, etc, it's a good thing. She doesn't seem creative - that is why she has time to wonder about it. She may just end up one of those intelligent people who live a very unhappy life.

Hmmm, happiness is relative dude...For some happiness is as simple as giving a butterfly a chance to fly or a mosquito a crush to its wings. Remember, both insects are flying insects. Be yourself please and have fun! Can you imagine how unhappy an introvert will be as a party host or how excited an extrovert would be as same party host? It is well...God created us all differently.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Mayflowa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
sisisioge:
You are cute...

I'm an hybrid between extrovert and introvert...OK, a 6/10 extrovert. Yet, I love my own company, I talk to myself, laugh , smile and just plain enjoy playing in my head. You won't even guess it cos I could be the life of a party without working a sweat too! Enjoy your creative mind...nothing do you.

hehehe. Dey there dey deceive yoursef. Like ke! life ni!

NB: Is it joke we are. Abeg nor curse me
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by nairaman66(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Greedgod: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
safarigirl:

you're not alone.

I talk to myself, I even create the one wey no happen and act it out, I add jars to my experiences plus those of others. The people in my head find my jokes funny, they're usually foreigners though cheesy

I'm also an introvert as well, though my activities include listening to music

Haven't imagined there's another me sha

No worry, you go dey alright wink
mikel doesnt tink abt u , but I do
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Alexbrain(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Funnyguy83:
Me too. sometimes I ask myself , youngman are you ok ? Mine ranges from mysterious things , my future , how the world could be like in 10yrs , what if Jesus never came , what if there is no religion. I never knew am not alone in this threshold of life . Thanks nairalanders for making me understand who really I am . I LOVE YOU ALL !
U are not alone at all. Mine takes me to many places most times, what if reincarnation is possible? Who was I in my previous life? What if Jesus is never coming? What Christianity is not the main religion that we made to believe? How hell going to contain over 5billion pple? What if there is no life after death? What are we really going to do in heaven? Men I have to put down my pen here but believe me you are not alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by jahrule: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Are you an Aquarius?
cry
McBeal10:

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
smiley
sisisioge:
You are cute...

I'm an hybrid between extrovert and introvert...OK, a 6/10 extrovert. Yet, I love my own company, I talk to myself, laugh , smile and just plain enjoy playing in my head. You won't even guess it cos I could be the life of a party without working a sweat too! Enjoy your creative mind...nothing do you.

Shey u never dey craze small small so ? undecided
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Phi001(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

This is me when I'm bored...

I think of life too much as a permutated set of events.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by herald9: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

Behold, our specie!
In our head, there's another universe waiting to be explored... LOL.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by 1stladdy(f): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Seunpaul01:
Ask my yanch.
you get sense so?
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by sisisioge: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
truthsayer007:
smiley

Shey u never dey craze small small so ? undecided

grin grin grin na craaaze dey hug you.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Boydehot: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wow, it's a mind blowing stuff... My mind is full of imaginary thought. Keep think till oneday i said to myself if i won't be richer than dangote let me die that night, but was surprise to wake up the next day. Then i come to conclusion that am born to be rich.

Imagination is a key towards creativity.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
I think/plan/hope a lot to... @ a point I started to think I was living in a fantasy world... just get busy doing something worth while but never stop been a thinker cos actually with the right stroke of luck we could change the world
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

u just described me sis, I have the same attributes as you do too,it is either I read my books,or visit the internet or just sit down and think... Sometimes I go as far to think about my wife,job,children, job,being successful,my own company,and other things whereas am still in the university and not even married.. Sometimes I do query myself for thinking too much,but I think it is normal and it ain't a big deal...
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by sisisioge: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mayflowa:

hehehe. Dey there dey deceive yoursef. Like ke! life ni!

NB: Is it joke we are. Abeg nor curse me

I didn't get what you wrote sweetheart...The words got muddled up tongue
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Lescott7(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
I have been experiencing same too right from when I was a little boy. I think and reason a lot, I sometimes do question God existence within myself and ask myself questions on how the future looks like. I can't sit alone for one minute without having any issue to think of, although I can't say i am an introvert but I love thinking and reasoning.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Culin(f): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
I did that alot before..but now I'm learning how to focus my thoughts on only things that matter. I'll advise you read Joyce Meyer's 'Battlefield of the mind'
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Codes151(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

with a country like this!!! Thinking is normal
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by nmreports: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Chai grin
Nairalanders will not kill me

**modified**

This thread just proved to me that not all mantally depressed people are roaming,just check out how all the commenters are attesting to be like the OP.
I have learnt one thing though,which is to stop exchanging words with most people online, they have their battles.
May God heal you all smiley

Funny...
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by musicwriter(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

This reminds me back in the days when I was living with an uncle, and he once called my mother and other family members to a meeting to ask me what I' am always thinking all the time. According to him, he said the only conversation I have with him is "good morning".

Well, my mom asked me and I told her "you know it that's just the way I' am".

He later had to throw me out of his house, cause among many of the frivolous excuses he gave was that I could be thinking of how to kill him. Very funny!.

No matter how deep you think, it can't come close to mine. But, there's nothing wrong with that, as far as I' am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by shumuel(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10 You are not alone, true you are an introvert and thats the major reason why you think a lot, becareful because you might find yourself living in your thoughts which might lead to you losing touch with reality but don't be scare, all you need do is channel those thoughts to useful use, e.g ask yourself what or how to ease humans of any problem you might think of and see yourself coming up with solution, it will help you learn things you were never taught nor knew.

You are gifted, its called Day Dreamers, though most people believe its not a good thing and would always ask you to wake up and snap out of it(well i believe had explain why) but if put to proper use you could be a prolific writer, scientise, consultant e.t.c

Have a wonderful time dreaming and happy new year grin
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
The same thing here too but I am just 16. Isn't it weird?
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by nmreports: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Cupcake, it is not normal.. Hypertension, stroke, BP, cardiac arrest are on the cards.. I pray that wont be your portion IJN. Besides, there wont be anyone to service your engine like me.. You might just age quickly. Looking 58 when you are just 30. And your chances of getting married at a marriageable age are slim.

My recommendation.

You know what i tell your type?? Stand up, freshen up and take a long walk to shoprite everyday without going with a dime. You will make new friends while trekking or get a free ride or a free meal..
Hope this helps

Thats a crazy recommendation though.
Well, you could be a therapist who knows.
So maybe you know what you are saying but didnt sound right to me.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Dannidom(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
greggng:
Is not normal. If all that makes u think is material things which translate to vanity then is not normal. Thing about the things of God. That will not cause health issues. Be wise
vanity is not voidness and even voidness is someting everything is just perfect and embodied in the word GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want My Husband To Be Impotent / 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo / Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.