Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. (4894 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by saintbillion(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
This thread is ment for NDA 69th RC aspirants as well as Cadets in this great Academy. As we all know to secure admission in the NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY no be moi-moi. I tried for 68th RC but my luck didn't shine out despite all my hardworks, but won't accept failure cause i don't believe in it, so i had to pick up another form. Now my question is what are the ways to be a Cadet in NDA. Please cadets in the house and experience applicants who have also made it up to the AFSB, your contributions will be highly welcome.

#ccseun. Please Lalasticlala fp things. It's of great info.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
We have a thread here...join it so that we all can rub mind together....tanx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by saintbillion(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
@ link me to it bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
saintbillion:
@ link me to it bro
Just check it out at the first chapter of this section:nigeria defence academy admission processes-68-69rc by xslazer...i would have love to help link u to the thread but dont know how to do that here.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by YhungPablo(m): 2:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by saintbillion(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Thankz boss
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by saintbillion(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
emayeghel:
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna 2016/2017 academic session 69th Regular Course admission application form is out.

FOR more Inquiries/informations, 69th RC Recruitment Help / to purchase pass questions and answers from 2000 to 2016 current / to get Nda form for Registration online, Contact Nda Admn portal Dr Ogunkunle for recruitmentt Assistance .

The requirements :

1. To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:

Minimum of 5 Credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO or NABTEB) or GCE O/L obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between 17 and 18years old at entry.
Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.
Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area and a Certificate of State indigene ship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.

2. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:

Awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with the application for will not be accepted.
Only examination results of 5 years from date will be accepted.
Currently, admission into the academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.

NDA 69th Regular Course Method of Application.

Interested Candidates should Purchase Nda E-transact pin code at the rate of #3,000 only to proceed online for registration.
Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), but may not necessarily select NDA as their choice of university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).

EXAMINATION CONDITIONS:

Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cutoff mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.

NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING

Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers from 2000 to 2016 at a token fee to interested candidates.

FOR more Inquiries/informations, 69th RC Recruitment Help / to purchase pass questions and answers from 2000 to 2016 current / to get Nda form for Registration online, Contact Nda Admn portal Dr Ogunkunle for recruitmentt Assistance .
Are you an aspirant bro?

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by franko222: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
saintbillion:
Are you an aspirant bro?
please what will be the rank of trade men/women with ND
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by KHALID69(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Kaduna aspirants we are you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by LeonMacJames(m): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2017
mrkelvicon:
when will Nda 69rc list be out
rumor has it Saturday,

I wish it be true, as at this point I want to believe anything
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by Walinco(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Guys is it compulsory to chose NDA when filling the jamb form.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by saintbillion(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Walinco:
Guys is it compulsory to chose NDA when filling the jamb form.
No it's not mandatory
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by demulepaul: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
i need the nda past questions
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2018
oldfoolnigger:
Just check it out at the first chapter of this section:nigeria defence academy admission processes-68-69rc by xslazer...i would have love to help link u to the thread but dont know how to do that here.
Nigga
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by demulepaul: 6:55am On May 18, 2018
ndakaduninquiry:
NDA kaduna 70rc registration and past questions and answer Available now.
thanks i have seen the past question in my email.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by caywaesdco: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2018
is nda 59rc form out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by engrlouis: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
is nda form out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by engrlouis: 3:27am On Nov 15, 2018
thanks it has been corrected now,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by engrlouis: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2018
thanks i have receive the nda past questions in my email
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by caywaesdco: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
when is Nda exam date coming up ,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by ajayibiodun12: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2019
caywaesdco:
when is Nda exam date coming up ,

Download your NDA past questions for free at https://www.prep.ng/2019/03/free-nda-past-questions-for-all-subjects.html

[url]www. prep.ng[/url]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. by ayoweducon: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
i have receive the nda past questions /

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workshop On Optimizing New Media Opportunities And Managing Electronic Vandalism / STUDY IN GHANA 2013 - 2014 Admission in Progress. / UNILAG 2014 Post UTME Screening Date, Cut-off Mark & Exam Details Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.