Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,327 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo (44300 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / I Can't Find My Father Since 2003, An Igbo Woman Charmed Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by idupaul: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
You built house with him but yet you want him to buy you infinite phone ..kontinu lying ehh

10 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by missKiffy(f): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
really
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ekmike(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
In my opinion, family comes first before any external relationship. when they finally are married she becomes family but until then you guys should be careful cos no reasonable gal should have advantage of your situation but unfortunately not everyone is reasonable.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Chuksteric(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
You won't understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
When u eat ewedu made of onga your brain most likely would be formatted,your bros probably doesn't have a babe all his life,so the one wey manage accept he want to keep like an egg.Anyway just pray for him sha when people are in love they are always blind they would eat apple like Adams.Op i guess you mean your parent house

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy, I'm a bit confused about you guys building the house together! As in, did u guys contribute the money together to build the house? But all the same, I think you guys should let him be! That girl is his choice! And as you can see, he loves her and I guess she loves him too! You either like her or leave the house and get ur own.

You want him to stick with u guys forever and not build his own family. Guy, if I were in ur shoes, I would hustle hard and leave the house and get mine.

You dey vex say ur bro buy phone for him babe and him no fix ur phone?? Na wa oooo! Are you not a man like him?

I for one, don't like living with my siblings becos of issues like this..........i left them a long time to live alone cos of this kind of issues! I'm not saying he shouldn't help u guys, or he should beat ur sis! I don't support that, but let him and his babe be abeg! Get ur own.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by slimsoshady(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
baby124:
Ewedu causing problems...lol. She has cooked vegetable for your brother. It's over OP. Give up!
I Concore..after all they said a way to a man's heart is thru his stomach.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by THYRAIN(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
This only happens in an afonja's family
na pple lyk u we never wan see in our country nigeria
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
let me see if i can condense everything I saw up there into 5 sentences.
>Your brother is a pussyy who got pussy-whipped by a girl with an even larger pussyy.at this point,she can poison him and he'll die with a smile.
>Your sister has got bigger balls than both of you put together.
>Your brother is an abusive fool whose mumu button is being used to kill mosquitoes by one random ashawò
>You are one broke mofo.common phone screen.HaBa!
> You're a pussy......or have I mentioned that already?

he said touchpad not screen dumbo

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ephi123(f): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
2shur:
and you think nairaland can solve the problem.
whu dont yoy move out
be a man
get an apartment and be independent bro.
mature

They built the house together, why should he move out? It's as much his house as his brother's.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by IVORY2009(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
> You're a pussy......or have I mentioned that already? grin grin

shocked
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
Na dem be dis undecided

Op dey fear dis set of people undecided
Are you sure?. grin
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by INTROVERT(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

shocked

Quoting iamLEGEND1 grin
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by SmartyPants(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
You built a house together but you need your brother to help out with your touchpad...

Okay I see

10 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by sleeknick: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
First thing dat came 2 my mind is Nollywood
Peeeeeew! Peeeeeew! Peeeeeew! (sound effect) grin

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by bookface: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
How about you just mind your own goddamn business?

You are so bloody childish, complaining about maggi and crap like that. Just bloody grow up mate!

It appears you just simply don't like the lady. But that's none of your business. Your brother likes her and you should show him that respect

7 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by passyhansome(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Just incase of next time don't eat the food of someone ur spirit doesn't go well with.
Well in the real sense it's not Jazz, that ur brother tried out a soup he hasn't eaten before that's the power of Lust or Love, it happens everywhere.
Lastly respect his decision, just incase you want to talk to him about his girlfriend, or fight do it when you all are in good mood, better still meet his Friend that's ur family to help you talk to him, above all pray for him and for Peace in the family
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
She's got that mamalade punanini, tell him your mind joo
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Adiwana: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oga,first of all,how he spends his money is his MF business.He's not obliged to do any favor for you.Secondly,I don't see how all you wrote there indicates he charmed your bro.Just like someone already said,mind your business

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Rank50: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy the girl is fvcking the shit outta ur broda.. He cant think straight again. His tank is empty,,
U cant do nothing about it.. Sorry bro , jx wait till he gets tired of the ass
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by redcliff: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
This is the genesis of the whole issue and I would appreciate your sincere answer if you were in my shoes.

I have two siblings,including me we are 3 altogether and our mom is late, so the three of us stay together in one house we built together.

My brother has a girlfriend that spent a week with us this month and the first day, she was kinda sluggish which I hate like waking up around 7am and staying in bed till 11am, as expected, when you go to people's house, you do what they do, if they use only maggi to cook, you don't add your own seasoning, even if its not your boyfriend you're expected to do what they do and assist in every chores they do.

First night she cooked, she used something like onga to cook although it's not onga which purged me during that week but i endured. And she cooked "ewedu" that we don't eat at home, my brother never eats ewedu, but he ate it because of her, I was really shocked because even if he's hungry, he'll never eat your ewedu soup, but he ate it, I just assumed that it's love and I cleared it from my mind.

Until last week, he fought with my sister and punched her because she wasn't happy with the girl and she was giving her attitude, even me, I'm not happy with her, but I don't show it, but she showed it because she can't take it, so he punched her and she started bleeding profusely on her nose, and that was the first time I would see them fight though, they don't fight at all

That's not the end, he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

And he'll be asking me every time that "do I like her" but I really don't have an answer because I don't want to break his heart, I really don't have an answer for him, but I'm not happy with her vibe at all. She's a badluck.

Please what do you think?

This is where you are making your own mistake. and tell your brother to stop punching your sister in his nose grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Milanfan(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
I think you need to call your bro aside,sit him down and have a brotherly talk.Make sure your sis isnt in the meeting at that moment as it wont augur well.

Tell him your reservations about his affair with his girl and your family at large.

His response will determine wether he has been jazzed or not.It will also determine wether you and your sis will have to start cooking and eating seperately.

In all,on no occassion must you or your sis ask the girl to leave the house in whatever form.

It will only complicate already tensed atmosphere.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Saintsquare(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
he hit his sis cos of a new girl, and what did you do when this happened?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
This is the genesis of the whole issue and I would appreciate your sincere answer if you were in my shoes.

I have two siblings,including me we are 3 altogether and our mom is late, so the three of us stay together in one house we built together.

My brother has a girlfriend that spent a week with us this month and the first day, she was kinda sluggish which I hate like waking up around 7am and staying in bed till 11am, as expected, when you go to people's house, you do what they do, if they use only maggi to cook, you don't add your own seasoning, even if its not your boyfriend you're expected to do what they do and assist in every chores they do.

First night she cooked, she used something like onga to cook although it's not onga which purged me during that week but i endured. And she cooked "ewedu" that we don't eat at home, my brother never eats ewedu, but he ate it because of her, I was really shocked because even if he's hungry, he'll never eat your ewedu soup, but he ate it, I just assumed that it's love and I cleared it from my mind.

Until last week, he fought with my sister and punched her because she wasn't happy with the girl and she was giving her attitude, even me, I'm not happy with her, but I don't show it, but she showed it because she can't take it, so he punched her and she started bleeding profusely on her nose, and that was the first time I would see them fight though, they don't fight at all

That's not the end, he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

And he'll be asking me every time that "do I like her" but I really don't have an answer because I don't want to break his heart, I really don't have an answer for him, but I'm not happy with her vibe at all. She's a badluck.

Please what do you think?
... Talk to someone older, perhaps an uncle or a family friend. Have you considered that?
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Op u lazy oo
So u wan make ur bro buy u fone.
Wettin dey do u?? U no fit work??
I was 15 wen i started sending money home to my old woman

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
you claim the three of you built a house together yet you say he should purcjase u a phone.. i smell lies here..

6 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by shakaZuIlu: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
I think you should man up and tell him how you feel,if you can't then please allow sleeping dog lie.

About the phone he bought I don't think that should be a cause to worry about. You are a man, take care of your responsibilities abegi.
bae you carry am for chest oo shocked kiss

soo succulent
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by abbeycial: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Imagine! Comments so far ignored da sibling dat was punched nd got a bleeding nose. I trust naija mums,she wld ve taken a step to save d dumb boy from dat serpent. Bro,just pray hard.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by IVORY2009(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:

Quoting iamLEGEND1 grin

Introvert? lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by posterity(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
why do w always look for easy answers for the predicaments that confounds us... anyways to ur thread, love is all about sacrifices, and dat is wat i feel yur brother has been doing for her- making exceptions. however, if her attitude is truly as bad aas you claimed, then she will soon get found out, after all character our elders say is like pregnancy, thus it cannot be hidden.

So i suggest, U give ur brother sometime, but still do you part by insinuating and making tacit assertions on how you feel about his girlfriend.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by kheengdiamond(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
stan241:
What your brother does with his money/ who he spends it on is primarily his business
that's if it's not our fathers money
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Olasco93: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
There are Seven sides to this story;
1. Your Brother's side
2. The Girl side
3. Your side
4. Your sister's side
5. Ewedu side
6. Your phone Screen side
7. The side of Onga maggi.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / Only Introverts Will Understand These / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.