Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo (44379 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / I Can't Find My Father Since 2003, An Igbo Woman Charmed Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Yonce(f): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Your poor sister. embarassed

No sound girlfriend would watch while her boyfriend beats up his sister. embarassed embarassed
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pidgin2:
Everything will be solved if you all learn to mind your business
It wouldn't sit well with me if my bf buys a 90k phone for me while his sibling is managing a patched up phone... Might b love but that lady will definitely turn his eyes away from his siblings... They can only try to be friendly to the lady and get on her good side, if she has one .
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Adedaniel211(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
I think you should man up and tell him how you feel,if you can't then please allow sleeping dog lie.

About the phone he bought I don't think that should be a cause to worry about. You are a man, take care of your responsibilities abegi.
U talk sense jare...

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
This is the genesis of the whole issue and I would appreciate your sincere answer if you were in my shoes.

I have two siblings,including me we are 3 altogether and our mom is late, so the three of us stay together in one house we built together.

My brother has a girlfriend that spent a week with us this month and the first day, she was kinda sluggish which I hate like waking up around 7am and staying in bed till 11am, as expected, when you go to people's house, you do what they do, if they use only maggi to cook, you don't add your own seasoning, even if its not your boyfriend you're expected to do what they do and assist in every chores they do.

First night she cooked, she used something like onga to cook although it's not onga which purged me during that week but i endured. And she cooked "ewedu" that we don't eat at home, my brother never eats ewedu, but he ate it because of her, I was really shocked because even if he's hungry, he'll never eat your ewedu soup, but he ate it, I just assumed that it's love and I cleared it from my mind.

Until last week, he fought with my sister and punched her because she wasn't happy with the girl and she was giving her attitude, even me, I'm not happy with her, but I don't show it, but she showed it because she can't take it, so he punched her and she started bleeding profusely on her nose, and that was the first time I would see them fight though, they don't fight at all

That's not the end, he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

And he'll be asking me every time that "do I like her" but I really don't have an answer because I don't want to break his heart, I really don't have an answer for him, but I'm not happy with her vibe at all. She's a badluck.

Please what do you think?

Big mistake number 1. Don't build and live in the same house with ur siblings as marriage will bring quarrels and division between u all..
2. Remove ur eyes from Ur brother's girl, their responsibility is to take proper care of their man while their man receprocate by buying them stuffs...
3. If u can contribute to build that house with ur brother, then buy urself a good phone..
4. Tell ur sister she wont be the one to marry ur brother hence she should try to get along with his choice of woman...
5. Summon courage and tell ur brother how u feel concerning her. Remember to be very objective...
6. Get a good bad pussy asss life job to occupy ur spare time !!! angry

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by goingape: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
This is the genesis of the whole issue and I would appreciate your sincere answer if you were in my shoes.

I have two siblings,including me we are 3 altogether and our mom is late, so the three of us stay together in one house we built together.

My brother has a girlfriend that spent a week with us this month and the first day, she was kinda sluggish which I hate like waking up around 7am and staying in bed till 11am, as expected, when you go to people's house, you do what they do, if they use only maggi to cook, you don't add your own seasoning, even if its not your boyfriend you're expected to do what they do and assist in every chores they do.

First night she cooked, she used something like onga to cook although it's not onga which purged me during that week but i endured. And she cooked "ewedu" that we don't eat at home, my brother never eats ewedu, but he ate it because of her, I was really shocked because even if he's hungry, he'll never eat your ewedu soup, but he ate it, I just assumed that it's love and I cleared it from my mind.

Until last week, he fought with my sister and punched her because she wasn't happy with the girl and she was giving her attitude, even me, I'm not happy with her, but I don't show it, but she showed it because she can't take it, so he punched her and she started bleeding profusely on her nose, and that was the first time I would see them fight though, they don't fight at all

That's not the end, he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

And he'll be asking me every time that "do I like her" but I really don't have an answer because I don't want to break his heart, I really don't have an answer for him, but I'm not happy with her vibe at all. She's a badluck.

our BASIC problem with we men is yansh!

no guy should ever buy his girlfriend which he has not yet married any gifts other than his sister or siblings!

your brother is a failure to your family since he care so much on his gorilla and leaves his family's need!

tell your brother that your gorilla will disappoint you and you will still come back to this family you neglected.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by stan241(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
kheengdiamond:

that's if it's not our fathers money

In the case of the op, the money been spent is the elder brother's money so shouldn't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by jerryfisher(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
let me see if i can condense everything I saw up there into 5 sentences.
>Your brother is a pussyy who got pussy-whipped by a girl with an even larger pussyy.at this point,she can poison him and he'll die with a smile.
>Your sister has got bigger balls than both of you put together.
>Your brother is an abusive fool whose mumu button is being used to kill mosquitoes by one random ashawò
>You are one broke mofo.common phone screen.HaBa!
> You're a pussy......or have I mentioned that already?

guy u na wicked pussy ooo!!!
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
I do not see anything wrong with the girl's behavior and I mean it.

Firstly, you said she woke up by 11AM while you guys always wake up by 7AM. But you did not care to know if she wakes up by 7AM at her home or if she wakes up by 11AM. Do you want her to alter her sleep cycle because she is your brother's girlfriend ? Common man, she is not your househelp but probably your future sister-inlaw. Do you know whether your brother allow the babe to sleep all night ?

On the issue of Ewedu, I am confident that what will be cooked may have been discussed with your brother and he may have been convinced by the girl to try the Ewedu soup, in fact, a man has the right to change his mind if he is confronted with superior facts and arguments. Change is constant.

On the issue of phone. Sorry oh, I think the lady is very considerate to accept a 90k phone, some girls would have asked for iPhone7. I think this girl is a good girl.

Meanwhile, your sister has no basis to confront a guest that visited your home and for that guest to be your brother's girlfriend is really not great. I believe most of what has happened would have happened because you guys went through a difficult childhood and had to build your own house together before you live comfortably, which is something your parents are supposed to provide as other parents do, but all fingers are not equal.

In your sister and your mind goes this assertion in pidgin: "See oh, after we don suffer finish from childhood to this stage when things are getting better, this criminal girl wan come enjoy. E no go happen". But you guys really need to find out if this girl has a better family financial pedigree, if not, na one chance your brother enter oh.

My advise to you is; Do nothing stupid.
My advise to your brother is: Do not marry while you are inside same roof with your siblings, earn enough to have your space.
My advise for your sister is; Calm down, you are a lady and some guy will wisk you away and buy you a nice phone and host you, then you will prepare for him some Ewedu.

You guys need to know that the lady might turn out to be charm that activates your successes. Love does wonderful things to people, and love also destroys many people. It all depends on how you channel the love.

Make una arrange small meetings when the girl don waka. Tell your brother say, this crip no fit enter his wife and children oh, before the guy start injecting in the girl the seeds of a child to come.

My piece, though.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by LorDBolton(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:

My brother has a girlfriend that spent a week with us this month and the first day, she was kinda sluggish which I hate like waking up around 7am and staying in bed till 11am, as expected, when you go to people's hous :oe, you do what they do, if they use only maggi to cook, you don't add your own seasoning, even if its not your boyfriend you're expected to do what they do and assist in every chores they do.

Are u guys igbo? If yes then he wasn't charmed
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Velitty27: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy this is very serious. Bt u should pray and ask God to help ur brother understand d dif btw love and foolishness.
My own friend is suffering similar case. His own is that whenever d girl comes around everybody becomes his enemy. He ll never leave d house again unless d girl sends him on errands.
She turns him into a cook and housemaid and he can even beat his mom for her sake.
moreover, d gal has turned him into pathological liar. He can lie 10 times about one issue. We all have no choice but praying for him. By His Grace he is recovering from such romantic psychological disorder.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Drdonzeez(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pidgin2:
Everything will be solved if you all learn to mind your business
Why are this senseless.You think everyone thinks like you?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by profmallory(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
This road seems very familiar. You better start serious fasting and prayers for him. Else very soon, none of you will have access to their home any longer. And notice, her siblings would take over.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by jerryfisher(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oboy go find work!!!make ur sister go marry....both of u should leave that couple alone!!!!!
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Mysticluv(f): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
It may not be charm but d lady forming attitude 2 u guys @ dis early stage clearly shows dat she isn't a wife material,they are still in boy/girl r/ship n she's causing problem n bringing enemity btw siblings..wondering wot wil happen when she's bn married 2 d family..
I suggest dat u politely call ur brother n sincerely pour out ur hrt 2 him,remind him how peaceful n happy u guys have bn living 2geda, n advice him as ur bros 2 avoid making mistake of getting married 2 such lady
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Brils(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Olasco93:
There are Seven sides to this story;
1. Your Brother's side
2. The Girl side
3. Your side
4. Your sister's side
5. Ewedu side
6. Your phone Screen side
7. The side of Onga maggi.hahahahaahahahahaha.epic..you broke it down.talk to ur brother even though it will hurt him.Men are stupid.Girls are crazy.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Touchpad.
shey na wetin you wan see be that.
he can't afford a touchpad.

with the way he narrated the whole issue . He should be the youngest of them . So him expecting his elder bro to repair his phone for him isn't wrong at all
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Odani: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
stan241:
What your brother does with his money/ who he spends it on is primarily his business

Thank u. One sensible answer is wat d guy needs and u nailed it bravo

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Livinusc(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bluezy13:
Schedule a family meeting...for the three of you and iron things out.
Be mature as regards the matters you table and the matters you swallow.
If possible invite an Elder in the family...but that should come after you must have tried the first meeting.

That girl is a golddigger, love should go to hell! They ain't married yet. Family comes first before girlfriend
Seriously i surpported this very idea,just do xatly like this and i pray you will see the possitive result.good luck.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by nkemma54(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
wu b dis small pikin? notin dey ur head. true
Billyonaire:
I do not see anything wrong with the girl's behavior and I mean it.

Firstly, you said she woke up by 11AM while you guys always wake up by 7AM. But you did not care to know if she wakes up by 7AM at her home or if she wakes up by 11AM. Do you want her to alter her sleep cycle because she is your brother's girlfriend ? Common man, she is not your househelp but probably your future sister-inlaw.

On the issue of Ewedu, I am confident that what will be cooked may have been discussed with your brother and he may have been convinced by the girl to try the Ewedu soup, in fact, a man has the right to change his mind if he is confronted with superior facts and arguments. Change is constant.

On the issue of phone. Sorry oh, I think the lady is very considerate to accept a 90k phone, some girls would have asked for iPhone7. I think this girl is a good girl.

Meanwhile, your sister has no basis to confront a guest that visited your home and for that guest to be your brother's girlfriend is really not great. I believe most of what has happened would have happened because you guys went through a difficult childhood and had to build your own house together before you live comfortably, which is something your parents are supposed to provide as other parents do, but all fingers are not equal.

In your sister and your mind goes this assertion in pidgin: "See oh, after we don suffer finish from childhood to this stage when things are getting better, this criminal girl wan come enjoy. E no go happen". But you guys really need to find out if this girl has a better family financial pedigree, if not, na one chance your brother enter oh.

My advise to you is; Do nothing stupid.
My advise to your brother is: Do not marry while you are inside same roof with your siblings, earn enough to have your space.
My advise for your sister is; Calm down, you are a lady and some guy will wisk you away and buy you a nice phone and host you, then you will prepare for him some Ewedu.

You guys need to know that the lady might turn out to be charm that activates your successes. Love does wonderful things to people, and love also destroys many people. It all depends on how you channel the love.

Make una arrange small meetings when the girl don waka. Tell your brother say, this crip no fit enter his wife and children oh, before the guy start injecting in the girl the seeds of a child to come.

My piece, though.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Relationships like this should be allowed to playout. Wait for it...he's going to end up beating his girlfriend. Your brother might end up marrying her but in the end, It would be bitter then he would come apologizing to a sister he slapped and brother he.....oh well don't know what he did to you.

You said you 3 built the house together so you must all have equal say. And If two of you don't want her inside, I think you see what your brother doesn't see.

It's not your brothers responsibility to give you money or buy you things. "The only person that can give you everything is yourself".

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
It seems I'm the only one seeing this from a totally different perspective.

@OP, you and your sister seem to detest this girlfriend for no reason. The way I see it, you guys are really used to your big bro being there for you day in, day out. No one has probably made you guys feel like you're competing for his affection up until now.

First, you complain that she stays in bed till about 11am. First, of all, I refuse to believe that happens everyday. But supposing that has been the case so far, if she doesn't have good reasons for her actions, then that's how she probably is. You guys want her to be pretending? To slave for you just because she's dating your brother? If it isn't in her nature to start doing her chores by 7am, should she be forced to because she's in your house? Don't the both of you have chores you do on a normal day? But then again, it might just be that she doesn't want to get in your way, so she decides to chill until she feels comfortable to come out.

At least she cooks. Everyone has got their methods and recipe for cooking. The fact that you use only Maggi doesn't mean she should compulsorily use that, too. The best you can do is to tell her kindly that you people don't really fancy any other kind of seasoning and she'll keep that in mind for next time.

And so your brother ate what he'd never eat if it had been either of you who prepared it. And so what? Are you jealous? This girl was only trying to please the lot of you for Christ's sake! Do you assume she would go through the trouble of preparing ewedu if she knew you guys don't eat it, especially her man? C'mon!

He got her a phone, so what? He's not allowed to get his woman gifts because he has siblings? If you need your screen fixed, remind him nicely, without making reference to the phone he got his gf.

As for beating up your sister, that's just so bad. He should have exercised restraint. He may end up beating his wife, too. But I know how potential sisters-in-law could be cantankerous.

You guys should just give this girl a chance to prove herself, especially as your bro loves her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by WomanOfRace(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Are you guys seeing this from my angle?

They don't like the girl but they got to respect their brothers choice.

I'm a lady and I know ladies will know about what I'm going to say now. In as much I don't use maggi or any seasoning to cook, we ladies like to impress. She uses onga to cook tasty meals and wanted to impress you guys and used it, to me no crime. She wakes up 7 and out of bed 11am which your brother, who happens to be the boyfriend would have addressed but there was lack of communication. She cooked ewedu because she is a yoruba girl and wanted to prepare a delicious yoruba soup so you guys will enjoy and praise her, just like Igbo girl would cook bitter leaf soup or oha .

Respect is reciprocal o, you don't go to Rome and start acting like the Romans same day. You guys expected so much from her so soon and the hatred started even before she settles. She started acting somehow to you guys because of the negative body language from you guys.

Your brother loves this girl, and your sister must have driven him with her attitude towards his love to the wall. Love is delicate and precious.

You got it all wrong. Nothing wrong with the girl but you siblings. Lack of communication and understanding.

Instead of sisterly and brotherly behind door gossip, trash it out like matured grown ups.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by nkemma54(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
i swear u get sense. not like d mofo i just quoted earlier
Bitchvibe:
Relationships like this should be allowed to playout. Wait for it...he's going to end up beating his girlfriend. Your brother might end up marrying her but in the end, It would be bitter then he would come apologizing to a sister he slapped and brother he.....oh well don't know what he did to you.

You said you 3 built the house together so you must all have equal say. And If two of you don't want her inside, I think you see what your brother doesn't see.

It's not your brothers responsibility to give you money or buy you things. "The only person that can give you everything is yourself".

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by okorgbongidi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy

Your bro is inlove, it's not charm so just let them be. grin
Thats it.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by cytellProperty: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
You better brace up to accepting your in-law.
Freak101:

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by linearity: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:

... he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

I am a little bit confuse, if three of you built the house together, why are you sad and angry that he spends his money the way he wishes and expecting him to spend it on you instead?

I must ask....how old are you?

The reason am asking is because....If you are living with someone and are a beneficiary of that individual, but it has got to a point where, you are finding fault with that individual and what he does or what he indulges in, I think it is the right time to pack your luggage and move out, find your own place, over which you can assert 100% control.

I must concede that, your brother might have crossed a line or two here by treating your sister, the way you asserted that he did. Likewise, by your own admission and the little details you have provided, he is the major benefactor and you guys must have equally crossed the line and disrespected him or revolted against his authority.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by goingape: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
epobot:

Are you a man or a woman? secondly, how old are u? Also pple do crazy things for love esp guys,so dont be too shocked. Happy holidays..pray for ur brother and try 2 be friends with his woman
when you have a male child from that dustbin hole between your leg and a woman suddenly turns his head!

you will ask that svpid question up there undecided

by the way! how old are you?
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by DaintyJenny(f): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
That's why I've never liked this family house thingy. I don't have strength for wahala.
Coz your brothers and sisters will be trying to poke their noses into your relationship, even when they don't know what you want or what's good for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
OMG this is on front-page??I didn't expect this

Please I'm a girl ohh,and I'm just 17 to y'all that think I'm a boy,edakun,I'm a girl and I'm just 17,how can I leave the house?where will I goto when my siblings are my only family??our Mom is late and we built the house together on her land that she left for us,we used to live in a landlord's house to those so we moved after her death and built a house even though she was already building it before her death, she built it to the window level so we built the rest and please lalasticlala can you remove this from front-page?tthese people replying are scary and I didn't expect this to be on front-page,I just needed a small audience sad but I got some warm answers though,thanks so much everyone please I appreciate your comments,God bless you all,God bless seun for opening this platform, it has blessed my night and I feel conforted..thanks lalasticlala I love your name,thanks to the remaining super mods,y'all are doing a great job here,God bless you all.

Season greetings
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by cybriz82(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
daben1:
You better tell your brother the truth before it'll be too late.
If you like, allow your brother enter ''fire''...

which kind mumu late...dem dey person say shit dey smell? abegi mek una free d guy afterall him dey pay d girl for het service.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by goingape: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
OMG this is on front-page??I didn't expect this

Please I'm a girl ohh,and I'm just 17 to y'all that think I'm a boy,edakun,I'm a girl and I'm just 17,how can I leave the house?where will I goto when my siblings are my only family??our Mom is late and we built the house together on her land that she left for us,we used to live in a landlord's house to those so we moved after her death and built a house even though she was already building it before her death, she built it to the window level so we built the rest and please lalasticlala can you remove this from front-page?tthese people replying are scary and I didn't expect this to be on front-page,I just needed a small audience sad but I got some warm answers though,thanks so much everyone please I appreciate your comments,God bless you all,God bless seun for opening this platform, it has blessed my night and I feel conforted..thanks lalasticlala I love your name,thanks to the remaining super mods,y'all are doing a great job here,God bless you all.

Season greetings
don't worry! those people asking you foolish questions are those blood sucking parasitic women parading as sheep.

don't be like those parasite like your brother's girlfriend and life got his way of rewarding people like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.