Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. (49182 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by abbey621(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Toks2008:

OK daddy methusalah..I have heard you Mr global exposure. ..I wonder how many countries he don waka

All these nairaland children that has no respect for their elders calling me his kid..how old you be?

This is nairaland and not cediland or cefraland...now run off before I decend on you....

Kid stop rambling ignorantly, with all your typos I can't help but laugh. You might be a full grown adult and still be a kid in terms of global exposure; just saying!
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by tomdon(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeeeg, where are these real boiz now OP? cheesy

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin

How old are you
You're looking for someone that you will start complaining about hat break about tomorrow abi
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Raheemzee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahaha... Are u a real boi too? cheesy
very real,my pedal is very functional to move ur bicycle as fast as Concord plane grin grin
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Raheemzee(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
tomdon:

How old are you
You're looking for someone that you will start complaining about hat break about tomorrow abi
guy y u wan pour sand 4 my garri na?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mikolo80: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Ladies do not love bad guys, it happens to be that most seemingly 'great' guys on the outward are devil incarnate.

Besides, there is no way one will know a guy is not what he claimed to be from the on set.
seeeee Bobbi
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Anybody can fall for great liars.
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.
olosho don't misbehave cos they know it's their last chance
Virgins do anyhow anyhow thinking virginity is all being good wife means.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.
those guys also get what they deserve
Inexperienced wife

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing. it's the same
Rich bad guy
Poor bad guy
They have the same traits
But love of being in relationship as force will not allow you girls to think straight

So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.
cos she felt she was doing a favor, stupidity
With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder. and when una no gree, we ma sef enter deceit mode. Konji is real

It's simple cause and effect.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mikolo80: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Silentscreamer:
True sha... Its not easy to tell if a guy is a player or not. Most ladies easily fall for the ''players''
it is very easy to tell
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mikolo80: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
TashaGirl:
I wish I was not born in Nig where they take marriage as a big deal.

I just wish to be rich, have the nice things of this life, single and enjoy with no stress BUT nah!
go and find out how many rich Oyinbo are happy being alone. Many bitter westerners out there
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mikolo80: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin
is vacancy still open
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by arabianights: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tygaah:
Ladies love bad guys, yet they shed crocodile tears when a bad guy does what he knows best. What exactly were you expecting, sis ?
ladies don't wish to face reality hence they prefer lies. They prefer the bad guy to keep lying even though deep in side them they know the truth. Superficial life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Kingspin(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Anybody can fall for great liars.
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing.
So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.

With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder.

It's simple cause and effect.
But most of these deceitful act are not new to us especially to ladies. Else, is the love for money and other materials things.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Slimpotter(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Olumaeme:

If that's how you lie in your family then best of luck to you.

You are one of the APC e-rats that weep whenever the obvious is pointed out... U no get work oooo Tinubu no send your wretched father....

Mumu
Its that the only rubbish you could conjure up from your subconscious. I'm not saying APC is are saints,but reduce the way you always say lies so that you don't look dumb
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
mikolo80:
is vacancy still open

cheesy grin

Hahahahaahah...
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mzzhavilah(f): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by juman(m): 2:40am On Jan 02, 2017
To many ladies bad guys are entertaining while good guys are too dull to be with, too predictable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mikolo80: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

cheesy grin

Hahahahaahah...
you still de form hard to get ba? You never ready to marry
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Olumaeme: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Slimpotter:

Its that the only rubbish you could conjure up from your subconscious. I'm not saying APC is are saints,but reduce the way you always say lies so that you don't look dumb

I could see clearly that you are ill informed, and u can't read between three lines, that's what you get when you think with your reticulum.
I only said APC convinced Nigerians with their bogus lies, I never said they are the problem of Nigeria, even though they are.
Any sensible person would know that those baseless promises can't be met not even in 10years.

Open your brain, read and digest and stop embarrassing yourself.

People believe lies more than the truth, the same way ladies fall for guys who lie, is the same way Nigerians fell for APC bogus and unrealistic campaign promises.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2017
mikolo80:
you still de form hard to get ba? You never ready to marry

grin

No time for me to play hard to get... 2017 is my time sha... wink
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Slimpotter(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Olumaeme:

I could see clearly that you are ill informed, and u can't read between three lines, that's what you get when you think with your reticulum.
I only said APC convinced Nigerians with their bogus lies, I never said they are the problem of Nigeria, even though they are.
Any sensible person would know that those baseless promises can't be met not even in 10years.

Open your brain, read and digest and stop embarrassing yourself.

People believe lies more than the truth, the same way ladies fall for guys who lie, is the same way Nigerians fell for APC bogus and unrealistic campaign promises.
OK,I got you.Sincerely speaking and this is not in defence of APC no political office holder is absolved of lies before or during political campaigns. Even in developed countries. The truth is that with what's in place now,its not going to be easy to achieve all the promises with the complexity of the country
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Olumaeme: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Slimpotter:

OK,I got you.Sincerely speaking and this is not in defence of APC no political office holder is absolved of lies before or during political campaigns. Even in developed countries. The truth is that with what's in place now,its not going to be easy to achieve all the promises with the complexity of the country

That's why they are stupid and unrealistic promises, they can't be met, the same way women fall for unrealistic and stupid men who r liars.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Slimpotter(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Olumaeme:

That's why they are stupid and unrealistic promises, they can't be met, the same way women fall for unrealistic and stupid men who r liars.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by KeengTobbie(m): 5:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Allof dis isnot my cornsain grin... Kinda new here smiley but problem is I don't know how to view peoples profile, neither do I know how to upload mine.

And please I am looking for my favorite smiley can't find it I mean the angry head that hits the wall. Sombori help me kiss
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mikolo80: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

so why don't you want to answer d kweshion
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mikolo80: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

is their vacancy we plenty wen wan apply
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by DrTims(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2017
We are here. No kidding... Smiles...
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by DrTims(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Can we be friends..??
dollyjoy:
Funny but true.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by DrTims(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2017
Can we be friends??
dollyjoy:
Funny but true.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
mikolo80:
so why don't you want to answer d kweshion

What kweshun? grin
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
DrTims:
We are here. No kidding... Smiles...

Who are these "we"? cheesy

So, ur a doctor ey? I hope ur not babalawo tho.. grin
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by DrTims(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lolz. Am not. Do i look like one Let me rephrase, i am here. Add me up on whatsapp lets chat: 08067094114.
TrapQueen77:

Who are these "we"? cheesy

So, ur a doctor ey? I hope ur not babalawo tho.. grin
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mikolo80: 3:13am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

What kweshun? grin
OK now keep playing hard to get. 2017 don almost finish
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 04, 2017
mikolo80:
OK now keep playing hard to get. 2017 don almost finish

grin

Hahahahahah... Nawa ooo 2017 is still very young joor.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.