Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Court Case Management Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Court Case Management Project (1007 Views)

What Are The Additional Options In This Terrible Case? / NOUN PORTAL Nouonline.net, A Case Of Very Bad Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Case Management Project by samsonios: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
pls my fellow programmers am on a project COURT CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM using C# but i really dnt understand wot its all about can someone pls enlighten me more on dis... i can i write d source code and design d interface but i just need to understand the concept..... will appreciate ur contributions..
Re: Court Case Management Project by francollimasso: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
samsonios:
pls my fellow programmers am on a project COURT CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM using C# but i really dnt understand wot its all about can someone pls enlighten me more on dis... i can i write d source code and design d interface but i just need to understand the concept..... will appreciate ur contributions..
you have many questions to answer, will it be a desktop application or web based. if is web based you can either use web form or mvc technologies. c# is just a programming language. but this project can be developed easily using mvc
Re: Court Case Management Project by samsonios: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
It's a desktop app and I was told to use c# wpf
Re: Court Case Management Project by asalimpo(m): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2016
francollimasso:

you have many questions to answer, will it be a desktop application or web based. if is web based you can either use web form or mvc technologies. c# is just a programming language. but this project can be developed easily using mvc
Your answer was off point. He said he can write the code but doesnt understand the concept ...

Op, you should consult a lawyer, to debrief you on the logic of what really goes on - the process and sequences of steps comprising 'court cases' and activities. It's a domain knowledge thing and you need
some1 with specialty in the field you want to create software in.

(1) (Reply)

Heard Of Hack Reactor? Hop In To Solve This Challenge! / Let's Help You Design Ur Digital Office / Bots For Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.