Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit (622 Views)

You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / How Can I Get Intimate With God / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
For those who have burning questions about the person of the holy spirit. Post your questions and let us help you answer them.
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by mohamedali(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
What is the holy spiriet
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2016
The holy spirit is a lot of things. The most important is that he's the third person in the Godhead(God the father,son,holyspirit)
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by mohamedali(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
You say it is the third person and it is the Lord.
But let me tell you that the Lord is a creates If this Holy Spirit has created something it is right to ask him for herself and had taken him and went by . And if there are one that's mean , ; Witch one he deserves to worship him . How is that God from the three. lipsrsealed
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by mohamedali(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
mohamedali:
But let me tell you that the Lord is a creates If this Holy Spirit has created something it is right to ask him for herself and had taken him and went by . And if there are one that's mean , ; Witch one he deserves to worship him . How is that God from the three. lipsrsealed
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by mohamedali(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
1: 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.
(1) "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints who are in Ephesus, and the faithful in Christ Jesus" ...... Introduction to the "God of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1:17), while the second prayer introduction to the "Father of our Lord Jesus Christ ...
Quote that the Lord Jesus was praying this is not described as divine, and that the Lord does not worship, but worship him
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by mohamedali(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm wating for reply .or accept Islam and you Will
Find God and get for yourself the key of haven and skip from the hell.I will answer you any questions you ask and when you accept it from all ;Hart and head .
And say the word to became maslam
Please reply to tell you how to became maslam
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by Emmanystone: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
mohamedali:
What are you even talking about?
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by Emmanystone: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
mohamedali:
I'm wating for reply .or accept Islam and you Will
Find God and get for yourself the key of haven and skip from the hell.I will answer you any questions you ask and when you accept it from all ;Hart and head .
And say the word to became maslam
Please reply to tell you how to became maslam
Who was Allah before Muhammed was born?
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by mohamedali(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Good question.
God (Allah ) is our Lord and Lord of our fathers the first two and the creator of the heavens and the Earth and astringent, but valgus and Mohi life did not make and was not born and did not have efficient one told me the throne, the fact that the only place and the creation of the seven heavens and the Earth in seven days and did not get tired or slept or eaten the owner is the day of reckoning and is the neighborhood that does not die
Re: Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit by mohamedali(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
And you don't now what did I'm talking about because you didn't understand Injel and quran

(1) (Reply)

Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) / Need Concepts To Spice Up A Youth Program / How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.