Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland (17148 Views)

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko / List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by makydee(f): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
redbeans:
wow,u guys are learning fast. I'm yet to use mix colours then make internal corrections on a post
Wow! Presh9oo is an awesome teacher. He teaches primary school smiley
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Presh900(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

So what's your main?

thanks dear,I will be fine,I am actually a leader in the cell,I eat VIP food not beans
My main?? That's for you to find out....
Eyaa, why are they treating you different from us nah, Is your Father Dasuki??
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by makydee(f): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Can we three be friends, I'm Dangote first son cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay dear, I'm meeting a Nigerian for the first time. I'm Debbie Gates cool
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by MrMcJay(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
redbeans:
hmm bt Ur account says 2008. I guess u old in other forums then new here

Joined NL with my first handle in 2005. Had issues with the email and switched to this one as a backup. Ironically, this one has turned out to be my main handle now.
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Alondra:
Kiddies avenuesmiley
hian. Are u with us or with them?
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Yes jare, Alond doesn't, lets be friends jare. how was your last outing with kim and kylie? smiley
I may not be a chatty person so could you pls cease giving me unnecessary mentions. Thanks smiley
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by makydee(f): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Presh900:
Haa . Miss Gates, is the TV you people use there different from ours?? Because I havn't seen her on TV b4. But I really wanna Fvck her, she has a flexible waist.. Give me Ideas nah,, evn if it involves Killikng Oprah 1st
You have to change your black and white TV to see her clearly smiley
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
elmagnifo:
Thanks op, I'm also new though I have been on nairaland for many years. I'm always in ghostmode cheesy
wlc el magnifo. How body?
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Presh900(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
makydee:
Wow! Presh9oo is an awesome teacher. He teaches primary school smiley
are you sure you're not confusing me with sm1 else .....
www.nairaland.com/Presh9oo
and
www.nairaland.com/Presh900
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by makydee(f): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Soory I don't understand
Beress:

Wow...baby baby baby ooo... iyiri ife m' neri grin
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

me too!
d samurai. Any adventure tonight? smiley
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Berbierklaus(f): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Can we three be friends, I'm Dangote first son cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not trying to be snobbish but I don't feel comfortable interacting with home grown Nigerians,for you I will make an exceptions.
What's your IG handle,I will like us to talk off this platform,we could build a strong relationship wink
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Berbierklaus(f): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrMcJay:

Hi Berbierklaus, thanks a bunch.

I guess it's the air of unfounded superiority that lawyers display that you find appealing.
Yes you are right smiley

I'm sure you are just like that,I am really attracted to handsome lawyers, though there are rumours that they are always broke,can you please confirm that?
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by makydee(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

How is daddy doing?
he is fine, he bought a private jet for me recently smiley
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
AyamStarch:
I'm Udeme, the prime minister of Akure, pls how do I check my mentions
check where u have L and s,ft and so on at the top. U wil see the number of mention.click on it
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Berbierklaus(f): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
makydee:
Obama's daughter is still owing me some cash till today!

She insisted on paying back that why I'm on her case. Okay then dad is planing a beach party you game?
I knew it cheesy
She Is a fake,that was how I lend her my skateboard and she never returned it till date.

About the beach party,will Chris Brown be there? I've been dying to kiss his pink lips
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Berbierklaus(f): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
redbeans:
hmm.. Private detective on the way

btw if everyone come in here, the reticent ones will shy away na..
Sorry I'm a new member and I'm having the time of my life here.
thanks for this thread.

**kiss him** kisskisskiss
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Presh900(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
makydee:
You have to change your black and white TV to see her clearly smiley
lol... So how does it feel being the daughter of one of the richest men on the planet?? And why 're you dark-skinned when your parents are Caucausians?? :/
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Presh900(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
berlynn
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Berbierklaus(f): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Presh900:
My main?? That's for you to find out....
Eyaa, why are they treating you different from us nah, Is your Father Dasuki??
I can't stress myself doing that,no probs if you're not comfortable telling smiley

Actually Seùn is privileged to have Mark's adopted daughter on his platform, I get to enjoy preferential treatment smiley

1 Like

Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by makydee(f): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I knew it cheesy
She Is a fake,that was how I lend her my skateboard and she never returned it till date.

About the beach party,will Chris Brown be there? I've been dying to kiss his pink lips
Oh you mean my ex Chris? He'll be there. I'm dating Dwannye bobogrin he bought me sexy bikini for the parrycheesy
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Beress(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
makydee:
Soory I don't understand

Oh...that's Flavour speaking. Am saying u look like that type of food that I like eating always wink
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by bibijay123(f): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hi! I am new here too

1 Like

Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Berbierklaus(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Yes jare, Alondra doesn't, lets be friends jare. how was your last outing with kim and kylie? smiley
Kim has a likeness for Nigerian men,you won't believe she cheats on Kanye shocked
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by makydee(f): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Presh900:
are you sure you're not confusing me with sm1 else .....
www.nairaland.com/Presh.9oo
and
www.nairaland.com/Presh90.0
Then I'm sorry
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
old/vintage members invading this forum,please spare us just this thread.

Let newbies enjoy the feeling of having shares,likes and mentions.

I might be forced to report some persons here

Those who intend posting, mention my name or someone you want to reply so the person replies. Won't be able to scan through everything
Re: Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland by Beress(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
bibijay123:
Hi! I am new here too
U are highly welcome smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / Girls Who Don't Shave Their Legs / Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.