Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common (1407 Views)

Calabar Men Are Also So Smooth / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House / 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by onila(f): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
they don't like gisting

i like gisting with this my new cameroonian housemate but he does not like gisting for so long
he rather go out, be on his phone or laptop
it sucks hes so smart, so much to learn from him but he hates gisting

same thing with this my akwa ibom new friend, very rough. .hot, sexy and posh but doesn't like people wasting hes time

everyone on nairaland knows i like gisting
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by Ahmadgani(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
you need to change tactics. maybe you are bugging them and making them bored
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by falconey(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
so which one do you plan on marrying?
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by okonja(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have a friend from Akwa-Ibom, and he can gist like anything maybe because He had stayed in the U.S for 13 years
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Op no doubt is really really confused now a days
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by Fidelismaria: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
so what is d purpose of dis thread?
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by lepasharon(f): 12:47am On Dec 30, 2016
onila:
they don't like gisting

i like gisting with this my new cameroonian housemate but he does not like gisting for so long

same thing with this my akwa ibom new friend, very rough. .hot, sexy and posh but doesn't like people wasting hes time

Is he english or french cameroonian, and what tribe?
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by onila(f): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2016
lepasharon:

Is he English or french Cameroonian, and what tribe?

french Cameroonian

bamileke tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 30, 2016
onila:
they don't like gisting

They like "gisting",They just don't like having unintelligent small talk Conversations with intellectually disadvantanged women like you perhaps?
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by onila(f): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2016
NickleTheory:

They like "gisting",They just don't like having unintelligent small talk Conversations with intellectually disadvantanged women like you perhaps?

go and help me on that my broke thread
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2016
onila:

go and help me on that my broke thread

"How you broke, you can sell Pussy in Atlanta?"
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by adaksbullet: 1:26am On Dec 30, 2016
onila:
they don't like gisting

onila mine bebi, I'm open tread too u and u are not write in it cry cry cry

It brakes mine earth cry
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by onila(f): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2016
NickleTheory:

"How you broke, you can sell Pussy in Atlanta?"

i am a virgin
Re: Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
So you are still opening pointless threads?

onila:

i am a virgin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow This Closeness? / She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) / Pregnant Teenage Model Killed By A Train During Railway Photoshoot- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.